CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I Have a question maybe someone here can answer for me. I've been looking at the recent bookings for SAn Joaquin Co sheriff's dept. What does it mean when there is just the name of the person and the date and time of booking available? No other info is given, not the charges, not the bail, not the arresting agency etc. Does that seem odd. They were arrested several hours ago and still no info. TIA

I'd like to clarify for everyone since this is getting sidetracked. My first post about this was in response to what is happening at this website:
http://www.clover-road-baptist-church.com/guest_book.htm
It is the guest book for the church and people are saying horrible things about the pastor and suggesting a grandson may be guilty. I wasn't the one who posted the original link, but I quoted it in my first response about it. I think it is TOTALLY inappropriate to go to a church website (or any other website, for that matter) and say things about the pastor (or anyone else) when LE has not said they have done anything. I seriously doubt everyone who had a SW issued for their home/church/shed is guilty of this crime - there have been SEVERAL homes/church/shed searched and I don't believe they will all arrested. We can't just go around accusing people of murder.

As far as WS, I NEVER said anything against what we discuss here! I'm part of WS, right? lol I don't think everyone read the original post with the link to the church website so things got offtrack. I think a forum like WS is the appropriate place for discussions like this; that is why I'm here.

If anyone else has a problem with what I wrote, please PM me so this thread can stay on topic. I will go back and fix my poor wording in the original post. I obviously don't feel - even if someone is arrested - that we have the right to destroy a person's life. I didn't realize that people would be taking it that way - that's NOT what I meant. They have already done that themselves, and our talking about it couldn't make it any worse.

Does that clear things up for everyone?

Thanks Nora, and now I agree with what you say. xox

I Have a question maybe someone here can answer for me. I've been looking at the recent bookings for SAn Joaquin Co sheriff's dept. What does it mean when there is just the name of the person and the date and time of booking available? No other info is given, not the charges, not the bail, not the arresting agency etc. Does that seem odd. They were arrested several hours ago and still no info. TIA
It takes awhile for booking info to show up on websites so no...doesn't seem odd at all. It could even take up to two days in some places.

Sgt. Tony Shinniman Tracy PD-Search warrants will be served at Church today per CNN/HLN
Warrants, he said warrants.

I would think if Sandra was a member at their church, it would have been mentioned here - the wife specifically says that they were close friends and lived down the street - not that they were members of their church. KWIM?

She may not be a member of that church, but sometimes kids go to different churchs for things like "day camp" etc. Mine go to a church that happens to be right next to my house although we're not members nor the same religion but they have a great time and play and have their friends go as well for bible school. Just a thought

Are prior bad acts allowed to be presented at trials in California? It is possible that if the rev is connected to this, has other victims etc. seeing his picture in the national media will give other survivors the strength to step forward. He could also be tried separately in different states/ communities if that occurs, yes? Then he would go to the state that has the worst prison facilities.

It takes awhile for booking info to show up on websites so no...doesn't seem odd at all. It could even take up to two days in some places.

Thanks. I thought it was odd because most of the info is on there for those arrested today. There are just 2 or 3 without info. All booked around the same time. Just wondering. Thanks again.

Hi r0tflcopter and Welcome to Websleuths. We adore our locals as they bring us closer to the scene, giving us helpful insight with our sleuthing. xox

Thank you! I've been lurking here for years, but this case hit so close to home, i wanted to give some insight.

Though this case hasn't appeared all over national news, local news have been very on-top of things. KRON 4 interrupted scheduled programming for a full hour with the breaking news of little Sandra's death. I'd recommend looking to their website, and KRCA's as well, for updates.

Will Nancy Grace be covering this tonight by any chance?

Church has not yet been searched yet per Shinniman

can you link ? thanks

Thank you! I've been lurking here for years, but this case hit so close to home, i wanted to give some insight.

Though this case hasn't appeared all over national news, local news have been very on-top of things. KRON 4 interrupted scheduled programming for a full hour with the breaking news of little Sandra's death. I'd recommend looking to their website, and KRCA's as well, for updates.

Will Nancy Grace be covering this tonight by any chance?
I'm sure she will. She has been keeping up on this case.

Thanks. I thought it was odd because most of the info is on there for those arrested today. There are just 2 or 3 without info. All booked around the same time. Just wondering. Thanks again.

We have been looking at the same thing, it is strange.

HLN is talking about the Cantu case right now.
Someone with the PD said the church is NOT being searched at this time. They are waiting for the SW and the SW will be sealed so they will not be able to talk about that.

Does anyone know who the unidentified person was that the LE spoke with on April 3rd??
This may be the person they are looking at and the reason I say this is because of this ... Tracy Sgt. Tony Sheneman said this morning that a man they previously questioned during the initial investigation is a suspect but said no one has been detained or arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jkaw