CA-Sandra Cantu Missing/Located from Tracy, #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm goign to look back at all of the videos from interviews and PCs. I KNOW i ahve seen a beige chevy Silverado in atleast one of them.

I agree, actually. But the possibility of a boat being seen near the pond, as J. Williams claims, is not impossible. There is a river right there that is used regularly for fishing and such. I definitely don't think a boat was on the pond. In the river though, who knows. The perp(s) could have used a boat to get to that location to dispose of the already deceased Sandra or had her on the boat alive or...many possibilities. Trying to look at this from many angles.

ETA: I need to go back and listen to his videos. I thought he said he saw the boat near the pond, not on the pond. Fried brain so I probably am remembering incorrectly...If he said on the pond then not likely at all.

That's right, mollymil. He never said if the boat he saw was on the pond or on the river, just that it was in the area where the police were searching. (meaning the pond/old river area). NOT on SF Bay.

I'm unable to watch. Can someone fill me in on what's said? Pretty Please?

can someone give me an update from the presser? I can't seem to get it today.
TIA

I'm goign to look back at all of the videos from interviews and PCs. I KNOW i ahve seen a beige chevy Silverado in atleast one of them.

I thought I saw one driving in the MHP yesterday before the 3:30 presser started

Briefing evidently delayed till 11:15 PST.

I hope this is because they are making an arrest. For some reason I believe LE will approach it quietly sl as to avoid a 'lynch mob' on the perp. (LOL, I first typed 'lunch mob')

FoxNews is again insisting, "Detectives are close to arresting the calculating killer of an 8-year-old California girl," but I don't know what kind of credence to give them as they seem to be ratings-mad. Briefing today should be interesting. Is it still "on" for 10:00??

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,514042,00.html

Interesting as a comment from that link says it was a man who dropped off the letter yesterday and he was driving a truck! I'll go read it again - can't c & p :confused:

I hope this is because they are making an arrest. For some reason I believe LE will approach it quietly sl as to avoid a 'lynch mob' on the perp. (LOL, I first typed 'lunch mob')
I would join a "lunch mob" right now. :blowkiss:

One can only hope this is why LE has postponed the press conference. However, I have seen Sgt. Sheneman rushing around from one program to another doing the press junket (which is his job). He could simply be tied up with another media group and had to postpone his normal daily update.

Interesting as a comment from that link says it was a man who dropped off the letter yesterday and he was driving a truck! I'll go read it again - can't c & p :confused:

Here is the Note Man:

Attachments

• NotePix1.jpg
    NotePix1.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 38
Fox news reporting a "SIGNIFICANT BREAK IN THE CASE!" according to LE!! (Coming up next after commercial)

Here is the Note Man:

ok Maybe I'm reaching, but doesn't the note man look like F. Williams who was interviewed about the pastor and the guy who said the suitcase was stolen???
IMO

ETA- That could be a beige truck.

FOX just said that LE has said that there's a "significant break in the case."

ETA SS, you posted it as I was typing. This better be something. I want Sandra's killer punished to the fullest extent (death) as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela