Found Deceased CA - Sandy Giles, 44, Earp, 13 May 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Spoke to the tow company..according to the employee I spoke with they never made a key,tried to start or check for gas.
After a 30 day abandonment process to gain legal ownership they sold it.
I assume to a vehicle auction house.
So the family never claimed it? Never checked the car? Police never took possession of it to see if there was blood side or any indication of foul play?

So the family never claimed it? Never checked the car? Police never took possession of it to see if there was blood side or any indication of foul play?

This sounds absurd if so... just my opinion of course.

yes the family was allowed to inspect and I hope retrieve all of Sandy's things.
Sounds like the cops did zero in the way of investigation of the vehicle.
The car could have been dumped with a perps fingerprints on the wheel, seat and mirror out of adjustment.
They assumed because of the prior encounter she just ran out of gas again would be my guess.
Which would be a natural logical assumption imho.

yes the family was allowed to inspect and I hope retrieve all of Sandy's things.
Sounds like the cops did zero in the way of investigation of the vehicle.
The car could have been dumped with a perps fingerprints on the wheel, seat and mirror out of adjustment.
They assumed because of the prior encounter she just ran out of gas again would be my guess.
Which would be a natural logical assumption imho.

Pretty sure it was realized within the 30 day window that something was up with her missing. They could have searched the vehicle at any point prior to the 30 days.

If I were her family, I'd be coming unhinged about now. This is ridiculous. Something happened to this woman. She had no plans to go off the grid, she was heading towards home.

In the very least she wandered away from her car and expired in the heat. She needs to be found,

If I were her family, I'd be coming unhinged about now. This is ridiculous. Something happened to this woman. She had no plans to go off the grid, she was heading towards home.

In the very least she wandered away from her car and expired in the heat. She needs to be found,
I'm with you. How does she vanish into thin air? Hoping LE has more info than we do.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Pretty sure it was realized within the 30 day window that something was up with her missing. They could have searched the vehicle at any point prior to the 30 days.
on page 1 the facebook cutnpaste (#13) entry says the tow yard opened the car for the family with the sheriff there.
So that's about a 10 day lag before LE had a look inside going by the date of the 25th on the cutnpast.

I'm confused. Why wouldn't her family take possession of her vehicle?
I'm sure they'd have to pay impound fees and the towing bill, but as her 'survivors' (hate typing that) wouldn't they have rights to it?

I'm confused. Why wouldn't her family take possession of her vehicle?
I'm sure they'd have to pay impound fees and the towing bill, but as her 'survivors' (hate typing that) wouldn't they have rights to it?

I wondered the same thing. I found it quite odd...possibly suspicious.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I kind of figured they would leave it.
Current blue book $6000 in good condition,
figure some balance still owed on it plus all the fees and gas to get back.
I guess no one wanted to take it on, even to resell.
Financial situations sometimes dictate unpleasant actions.

But what is Sandy was found alive? It's her car. Wouldn't she want it or need it?

Just seems weird they gave up on it' like they knew Sandy wasn't going to be coming back to need it.

But what is Sandy was found alive? It's her car. Wouldn't she want it or need it?

Just seems weird they gave up on it' like they knew Sandy wasn't going to be coming back to need it.
I agree about the financial obligations being more than anyone wanted to or could handle. I'm not sure I'd want to be driving my missing mother's car, either.

And, should Sandy be alive somewhere and return, I will personally and happily contribute to a GFme account for a new car for her.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

https://www.facebook.com/HelpFindSandyGiles/

They posted an update. They are pretty sure she has been found deceased [emoji24]

IMO, whatever I say is JMO....

Map Disclaimer - I am not a professional, this is my first map and I only did it to help the family. All information was taken from FindLisaHarvey missing posters, MapQuest and family information. All information is estimates only.

Only 10 ft off the roadway where her car was found. How sad she wasn't found sooner. RIP Sandy.

Tragic.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

OMG...Expected but so sad. I've learned to always search further than where logic says someone would be. If only...

Only 10 ft off the roadway where her car was found. How sad she wasn't found sooner. RIP Sandy.
Yes but 800 yards down the road. The roads were scraped a few days after the car was found and that may have covered her up. So sad. My heart goes out to her loved ones.

I'm so sorry. . Prayers for family.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy