Found Deceased CA - Sandy Giles, 44, Earp, 13 May 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Flip flops / foot prints mentioned (scroll down) under Update 5/26/17:

http://www.missingpersonsofamerica....ssing-after-running-out-of-gas-in-california/

(ETA: note comments May 22 someone posted they had talked to her before she ran out of gas)
Thanks. I have read that before and with recent postings thought maybe there was more to it now, like a walking path. But that is not the case?

According to the attached article, her supposed footprints are not leading to or from anywhere, just basically where they think she was sitting. Also, there is one single flip flop, so not both flip flops are accounted for.

Hi everyone,

Thank you for being here for Sandy.

Websleuths really needs your help at this time. Please consider giving if possible.

https://www..com/websleuths

:tyou:

Bumping once more for Sandy, that she may not be forgotten.

Really hoping for some news on Sandy soon.

Wouldn't she had to have gotten more than a gallon of gas? Didn't I read someone bought $15 of gas for her? That should cover about 5 gallons so I'd say she was definitely out of breath after carrying that can!

The flip flop is a mystery to me but since the gas can is gone it does sound like she attempted to get gas via hitchhiking or walking. That unfortunately leads me to believe something bad has happened to her.

Either 95 from Needles or 95 just over the Arizona Border. There appears to be better stops on the Arizona side. She would not have gotten far but there's a LOVE's stop not far from the 95 exit in Arizona.

There's also a Walmart superstore in Parker, just over the river from where her car was abandoned. We know she was desperately short of cash. Maybe she was trying to get to the Walmart to arrange to receive cash there (it was mentioned earlier at the start of the thread that that a cash receipt was what she was hoping for). Agonisingly she was only a couple of miles short if so.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place...c7f54a6d88b659!8m2!3d34.2128639!4d-114.213787

There's also a Walmart superstore in Parker, just over the river from where her car was abandoned. We know she was desperately short of cash. Maybe she was trying to get to the Walmart to arrange to receive cash there (it was mentioned earlier at the start of the thread that that a cash receipt was what she was hoping for). Agonisingly she was only a couple of miles short if so.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place...c7f54a6d88b659!8m2!3d34.2128639!4d-114.213787
The map wouldn't show on your link.
(Or for me anyway).

Shared route
From Hi Sahara Oasis, Inc. to Walmart Grocery Pickup via I-40 E and US-95 S.

1 hr 44 min (103*mi)
1 hr 42 min in current traffic

1. Head north toward County Rte 66
2. Turn left onto County Rte 66
3. Turn left onto the I-40 E ramp
4. Merge onto I-40 E
5. Take exit 144 for US-95 S/E Broadway toward Blythe
6. Turn right onto US-95 S/E Broadway St
7. Turn left onto CA-62 E
8. Turn left onto W Riverside Dr
9. Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto W 4th St
10. Arrive at location: Walmart Grocery Pickup

For the best route in current traffic visit https://goo.gl/maps/mCdYfVwDW2n

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

This case looks as though it has gone completely cold as there's been nothing new for months. Nothing in the media, nothing of any substance on the Help Find Sandy Giles facebook page (that I can see, anyway).

I guess if LE had any leads they've been worked out and nothing will happen unless significant new evidence comes to light.

This case looks as though it has gone completely cold as there's been nothing new for months. Nothing in the media, nothing of any substance on the Help Find Sandy Giles facebook page (that I can see, anyway).

I guess if LE had any leads they've been worked out and nothing will happen unless significant new evidence comes to light.
I don't believe they ever verified that she was seen by her parked car in Earp even though comments on the FindSandyGiles said she had been seen standing outside the car. That is concerning because I wonder if it was Sandy who left her car there and not someone else.

I think she probably tried hitchhiking to get help and sadly got into the car of someone who had evil intentions. [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm trying this map thing one last time....
If she took the Parker exit off Needles highway (44) it would have put her on E. Broadway.
Had she turned left (N) on E. Broadway, she would have been very, very close to a Chevron. But if she traveled S. it looks like residential areas and industrial areas. But I couldn't find gas stations ANYWHERE between E. Broadway and the end of 95 where she would have turned east.
If I'm Sandy, I know I have to find a gas station pronto or I'm going to be on empty again in about 25 miles.
Certainly she knew she couldn't make it to Parker on 1 gallon of gas. Why would she risk running out of gas again?!
As the Chevron seems to be the nearest place for her to get gas once she took the exit, she would have traveled north a short way and made it to the Chevron on E. Broadway. Maybe she went there and got gas and then turned S. On E. Broadway to head to Parker. Her family believes she became disoriented and that is why the car was parked the way it was. But why would she have been delirious? Lack of oxygen? Maybe that's why she didn't make any more distress calls. She may have been completely out of it. So she leaves her car and walks. She walks out of her flip flops.
I don't know but I'd make another search of the area. Across the road.....or any place she could have fallen and not been found.

http://www.parkerliveonline.com/2017/05/26/sandy-giles/#comment-863167

There are some newer comments on
Parkerlive dated Sept. 8 2017 about Sandy. Unfortunately, the person leaving some new info did not cite any sources and therefore he info can't be verified. Interesting nonetheless. Scroll to the bottom of comments.

Comments by CS? All of his first paragraph has been info released by LE. He proceeds to say ‘it would be logical to think that....” which I take as his opinion.

The only thing I was unaware of was that they found both flip flops. I was only aware they found one.

Hoping for a positive outcome [emoji170]

Comments by CS? All of his first paragraph has been info released by LE. He proceeds to say ‘it would be logical to think that....” which I take as his opinion.

The only thing I was unaware of was that they found both flip flops. I was only aware they found one.

Hoping for a positive outcome [emoji170]
I watched the video again and it said she was last seen in Earp. Some of us thought that maybe she had run out of gas sooner and someone drove her car
and parked it where it was found.

So yes, MM we need a verified insider.
I'm wondering who Scott H. is in the comment section. He sounds quite determined to find Sandy. Is he a PI?
Is he local to the area?

He might be the perfect VI. And we can help.

OT - Please take a moment to read the latest help request from Tricia. You can see her note called "it is urgent now" under the Missing Persons Discussion forum. Here's a snip:

"You can donate at .com or use the email websleuthsdonations@gmail.com and you can donate thru PayPal.com or Google Wallet

This is URGENT!!!

There are bills coming up that are not going to be paid and that will start the awful domino effect that could lead to real trouble for Websleuths."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy
Back