GUILTY CA - Shaun, 6, & Delylah Tara, 3, dead, 9 yr old tortured, Redding, 27 Nov 2015

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am so glad to hear this! I have been following this case since it started (their arrests) and have looked for info. I'm glad she is pleading guilty and waiving any appeals. Now, on to the other monster! I hope he gets the same sentence, and then some. Hope they get tortured in prison by other inmates.

Salinas child killer maintains her innocence 1 day after guilty plea

http://www.ksbw.com/article/salinas-child-killer-maintains-her-innocence-1-day-after-guilty-plea/19048571

KSBW interviewed Joy Huntsman 20 minutes after she talked with Tami Huntsman, who remains locked in the Monterey County Jail. She asked her daughter why she pleaded guilty, and Tami Huntsman replied that she "did it for the kids."

The prime witnesses in this double child murder case are children.

Despite the guilty plea, Tami Huntsman maintains she never hurt or abused the three Tara siblings.

“I never knew it was happening," she told her mother.

Joy Huntsman said, “I’m just glad it’s over,” and said she hopes her daughter's ex-boyfriend and co-defendant, 18-year-old Gonzalo Curiel, also pleads guilty, so the case does not have to go to trial.

I wish he would plead guilty as Tami did, so this young girl (who I won't name) wouldn't have to relive this terror in a courtroom, but doesn't look like that is going to happen. Stay strong brave girl!

I wish he would plead guilty as Tami did, so this young girl (who I won't name) wouldn't have to relive this terror in a courtroom, but doesn't look like that is going to happen. Stay strong brave girl!
No it doesn't look like it but he can still do a plea as late as now I think. Not 100% on that but I know in the Nicole Lovell case DH did a no contest plea through the trial but I'm not positive if a LWOP plea can be took.

its not as bad for female inmates. sure every once in awhile. when I worked there, an old lady who ran a home daycare where a child in her care died was working in the facilities office. she kept to herself and she didn't get beat up.

The ladies in prison will love her child abuse record. She will ( hopefully) sit in fear day for day on the mainline, in chow, and during rec time imo fingers crossed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

he is more likely. he will PC up. but why though... why did they do this?

I am so glad to hear this! I have been following this case since it started (their arrests) and have looked for info. I'm glad she is pleading guilty and waiving any appeals. Now, on to the other monster! I hope he gets the same sentence, and then some. Hope they get tortured in prison by other inmates.

My husband had jury duty for this case. He was called back but was not selected. Personally I'm glad because I could not imagine being present for the facts presented.

I wonder if they were able to seat a jury. They were hoping to have opening statements today. I haven't found anything about this. Any of you locals heard anything on the news there? TIA

Very welcome Lilibet, I feel the same. Surprisingly, not much coverage.

Huntsman will be sentenced April 25

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required
Back