GUILTY CA - Shaun, 6, & Delylah Tara, 3, dead, 9 yr old tortured, Redding, 27 Nov 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This testimony is so awful. These two are depraved.
JMO

This testimony is so awful. These two are depraved.
JMO

Yes. That testimony of the officers finding the dead children in the storage unit was just awful...I can't imagine...and all the testimony of how these children suffered.

There is a photo in this article of these two posing with the box of food and turkey that was given to them for Thanksgiving...with the bagels. Makes me sick.

https://voicesofmontereybay.org/2018/04/16/tamis-kids/

if they didn't want them around, why didn't they turn them over? wtf.

Short video of the officer testifying about finding the children's bodies in the storage unit. He chokes up while testifying...

https://youtu.be/cPN-sMeckJc

Jane Doe is expected to testify today.

Curiel Trial: Tortured Salinas girl says she thought she was going to die

http://www.kion546.com/news/curiel-...ys-she-thought-she-was-going-to-die/730484507

Tears...

At first I read “Curiel Trial” as “Cruel Trial”....understandable. :mad: I knew he was the main player in this horror story. And his bed partner did nothing to stop him and joined in. It infuriates me what people will allow others to do to their children because the sex is good (let’s call a spade a spade).

May this brave girl heal physically and emotionally and be raised by a loving family. :heartbeat:

Hope he gets more...

Outside of court, KION learned that Curiel was involved in a jailhouse fight last week. He was being held in a special unit with about 20 to 30 other inmates. Something happened last week between him and other inmates. Jail officials said he suffered some bumps and bruises and has since been moved to a single cell for his safety and the safety of the other inmates.

http://www.kion546.com/news/curiel-...ys-she-thought-she-was-going-to-die/730484507

I'm far behind in reading about the trial, but I just want to say thank you for the updates! It's very hard to read. I don't understand how anyone can treat a child the way Shaun, Delylah, and Jane Doe were treated.

How does someone become this evil (Curiel)? How did Huntsman change so radically? She owes Jane Doe an apology and an explanation (with no excuses). :mad:

IDK how anyone becomes this evil. I always ask why would anyone harm children like this...but as we have all seen, it unfortunately happens over and over. I have always questioned if maybe drug use was involved, but there hasn't been mention of it. Huntsman was pregnant when she was arrested, so I hope not for that child. What happened to the baby?

This young girl was so brave to testify for 'three' hours...can you imagine? I hope she has healed physically, but can she ever recover mentally? I hope she is in a loving environment now and getting all the help she needs.

As far as Huntsman, we'll see if she apologizes to Jane Doe during her sentencing next week...or if she has any remorse, other than for herself.

I hope Curiel gets a complete life sentence, not one of those 'life' sentences that's actually 25 years or so. I don't think he is curable and would always be a danger to humans and animals (psychopath imho).

I hope Curiel gets a complete life sentence, not one of those 'life' sentences that's actually 25 years or so. I don't think he is curable and would always be a danger to humans and animals (psychopath imho).

I agree. Anyone capable of that kind of cruelty in their teens probably started younger, which would indicate he’s a psychopath. I wonder about his history. I suppose that will come out at sentencing.

he was probably also abused as a child, but its not an excuse. Huntsman was just weak minded and dick whipped.

How does someone become this evil (Curiel)? How did Huntsman change so radically? She owes Jane Doe an apology and an explanation (with no excuses). :mad:

I believe the baby was taken at birth and adopted out. I hope anyways. Gawd, that poor baby. naturally, he or she will grow up and want to find out where they came from and to find your parents were sadistic baby killers :*(

IDK how anyone becomes this evil. I always ask why would anyone harm children like this...but as we have all seen, it unfortunately happens over and over. I have always questioned if maybe drug use was involved, but there hasn't been mention of it. Huntsman was pregnant when she was arrested, so I hope not for that child. What happened to the baby?

This young girl was so brave to testify for 'three' hours...can you imagine? I hope she has healed physically, but can she ever recover mentally? I hope she is in a loving environment now and getting all the help she needs.

As far as Huntsman, we'll see if she apologizes to Jane Doe during her sentencing next week...or if she has any remorse, other than for herself.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back