GUILTY CA - Shaun, 6, & Delylah Tara, 3, dead, 9 yr old tortured, Redding, 27 Nov 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'd never heard of "mayhem" charges before.

In California, for example, every person who maliciously deprives another human being of a body part, or renders it useless,or cuts out an eye or the tongue, or slits the nose or a lip, is guilty of mayhem. Additionally, if the person commits the act under circumstances exhibiting an extreme indifference to the physical or psychological well being of the victim, he is guilty of aggravated mayhem. For the offender to be convicted, the injury must be permanent and not a temporary loss.

Read more: http://criminal-law.freeadvice.com/criminal-law/violent_crimes/mayhem.htm#ixzz3uUu2a24R

Images of the victims (via WaPo story):
557ed5025cc398e5d3b444c583904c70.jpg

35ae87743f65100ead15cd8f25221b7c.jpg

:rose: :rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful kids..
I guess being the best mom she can be still equals a SHI(&Y Mom. or should I say killer. Disgusting woman, killing, abusing her deceased sisters children.

Beautiful, sweet babies...this just crushes my heart. How anyone could harm them, or allow them to be harmed and leave them in a storage shed defies human compassion. With these cases I always regret clicking the link, it's so hard to read, but I think I continue to do it because I truly believe everyone should be aware of what some children face. It's cruel, it's unfair but we need to know who these victims are and we need to find ways to keep this from happening.

I'm on vacation right now and it makes me feel guilty in a way...like why should I be able to enjoy so many luxuries and such fun when a child is fightingto live in a locked car, beaten, lice infested and starving and two more are dead in a storage shed? It seems so unfair. All children deserve to be loved, treasured and guided with nothing but the best of intentions.

The last sentence said she left in shackles with a blanket covering her head. No, lady, you did this, show your face! Makes me mad she is able to try and hide. I'm sure all those sweet babies in her care wish they could have hidden from her! Disgusting.

I also noticed in that article that she had curled her hair. So let me get this straight...you know a child is hurting and starving and you think about doing your hair?!? GTFO with that. Sad excuse for a human.

The father of the children is Huntsman's first cousin.

http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article50065195.html

The Tara children appear to be the children of Shaun Daniel Tara, 31, whose Facebook page includes photographs of them. Tara is currently listed as being held in the Riverside County Jail on charges that include felony possession of a controlled substance, felony possession of a dirk or dagger and probation violations.

He is listed as having been arrested Nov. 23, although jail logs indicate he has previously spent time in prison.

Redding police have not yet confirmed that the two children found dead in the storage locker are the Tara children but are investigating. The badly abused and beaten 9-year-old girl who was with Huntsman when she and Gonsalvo were arrested last week is the older sibling of the two dead children.

this sources is one of those that claims the 9 year old tortured and hospitalized is the older sibling of the two missing (probably deceased and in the storage unit) children, Shaun and Delylah.

The description of mayem is making me physically sick. What on earth did they do to these little angels??

I'm trying to wrap my mind around these two traveling with 11-12 year old twins, a 9 yo, 6 yo and a 3 yo around northern CA after Thanksgiving. That's five kids, three of whom are siblings. Two end up dead and one severely abused. When did all this happen? Partly in Salinas and partly up north? Is that why they left Salinas, because Children's Services was closing in? Was the 9 yo trying to protect her younger siblings or was she just stronger so didn't die? The twins (children of Tami) had to see what was going on and be afraid it would happen to them. They must be traumatized! I can't begin to understand how these creeps could hurt these poor little kids who had lost their mother. Meth? That's all I can come up with.

Where was TH's 14-year-old during this week? And were they moving to Plumas County or just visiting? The apt in Salinas looks very small, doesn't even look like a 2-bedroom apt, and the Quincy apt also looked small. And why were investigators going into the Salinas apt with hazmat suits.

The father of the children is Huntsman's first cousin.

The Tara children appear to be the children of Shaun Daniel Tara, 31, whose Facebook page includes photographs of them. Tara is currently listed as being held in the Riverside County Jail on charges that include felony possession of a controlled substance, felony possession of a dirk or dagger and probation violations.

He is listed as having been arrested Nov. 23, although jail logs indicate he has previously spent time in prison.

<modsnip>Poor kids didn't stand a chance.

Where was TH's 14-year-old during this week? And were they moving to Plumas County or just visiting? The apt in Salinas looks very small, doesn't even look like a 2-bedroom apt, and the Quincy apt also looked small. And why were investigators going into the Salinas apt with hazmat suits.

BBM

My guess would be drugs. More specifically, likely methamphetamines.

Teh more I think about it, the more I want to smack someone.... with a cleaver. I am furious about this.

Children died around Thanksgiving.

http://www.redding.com/news/local/a...5e-0648-37b2-e053-0100007f9fad-362726551.html

Neither the cause of death nor the identifies of the 3-year-old girl and 6-year-old boy were released by the coroner's office on Wednesday. But evidence found during the autopsy showed "clearly" the children were killed in Monterey County, and the homicide investigation will now be transferred to that county, said Redding police and Shasta County District Attorney Stephen Carlton.

Storage unit was rented same day that 9-year-old girl was found.

How to help 9-year-old abuse victim found in Plumas County
http://www.abc10.com/story/news/local/2015/12/16/9-year-old-victim-plumas-county/77455860/

For those who wish to donate money on behalf of of the victim can make a check payable to Plumas CASA/Special Child or by making the check payable to Plumas CASA with a memo notation of "Special Child," according to the Plumas County District Attorney.

Contributions can be mailed or brought in person to Plumas Crisis Intervention and Resource Center at 591 West Main Street, Quiny CA 95971 or can be delivered directly to Plumas Bank.

Yes there are huge failings in the foster system, vulnerable children and foster carers who do it for the wrong reasons. It's situations like this that make me realise we are all responsible for the safety of all children.

Yep!!! I am no longer sitting by doing nothing. I have my first training class to be a foster parent next month. I can't just say oh this is horrible, wish I could do something. I'm doing it. I can't save the world, but I can move a tiny little piece of it. I believe there are many more people like me in the foster system than the bad ones.

Storage unit was rented same day that 9-year-old girl was found.

How to help 9-year-old abuse victim found in Plumas County
http://www.abc10.com/story/news/local/2015/12/16/9-year-old-victim-plumas-county/77455860/

For those who wish to donate money on behalf of of the victim can make a check payable to Plumas CASA/Special Child or by making the check payable to Plumas CASA with a memo notation of "Special Child," according to the Plumas County District Attorney.

Contributions can be mailed or brought in person to Plumas Crisis Intervention and Resource Center at 591 West Main Street, Quiny CA 95971 or can be delivered directly to Plumas Bank.

bbm

"William Bayon, owner of business, said Wednesday that Tami Joy Huntsman, 39, of Quincy had rented the storage unit on Friday.

That was the same day Huntsman and her boyfriend, 17-year-old Gonzalo Curiel, also of Quincy, were arrested in Plumas County..."

I think that report is slightly in error. They rented the storage unit on Friday, Dec. 4, and were arrested on Friday, Dec. 11.

I can't believe how low some can people sink. This is horrible, I hate it when bad stuff happens to children, This stuff sickens me.

Ceballos is a writer for Monterey County Weekly

https://twitter.com/ceballosap/status/676850670834573312

Neighbors are terrified to talk about the child abuse they witnesses citing Gonzalo Curiel's ties to "bad people."

How could anyone stay quiet if witnessing child abuse is beyond my comprehension.

Here's a map of gangs in Salinas. The family lives on Fremont Street which is smack dab in the middle of the Fremont Street Gang. There are about 3,000 gang members in Salinas. Most people living there will probably never see them but not when your street is full of them. I think the Fremont Street gang may be part of the local Norteno street gang.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=zN85NJfsbSnM.kzK-e22fD-wo&hl=en_US

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2013/08/05/2-dead-5-others-shot-during-brawl-at-salinas-taco-shop/

Salinas, a city of 150,000, has long battled gang violence and frequently has one of the state&#8217;s highest gang-related homicide rates. Just 30 miles north of two major prisons, the main rivalry in town is between the Nortenos and Surenos, gangs that once were largely confined to Northern and Southern California, respectively, but now are doing battle in much of the state.

From the link above and also stated in many other articles.

Huntsman and Curiel, who had custody of Shaun and Delyla, are suspects in their murder.

How does a 17yr old, non-relative get "custody" of two small children with his 39yr old girlfriend? Is that legal?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anaaaa555
Back