GUILTY CA - Shaun, 6, & Delylah Tara, 3, dead, 9 yr old tortured, Redding, 27 Nov 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I know...horrible title...

How Everyone Failed The Storage Bin Kids

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...rage-bin-kids.html?via=desktop&source=twitter

There appears to be somewhat of a support system behind Precious.

[...]
Precious Aponte, 17, who lives with the deceased children’s grandmother...
[...]

This placement will be scrutinized (I hope!), but I would think family placement would be considered?

Here are the images linked to the DB article:

c9523b2adc37932cf1e7f5d0498f58bf.jpg

:rose: :rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How to help the 9-year-old abuse victim in Quincy missing children case

- The girl was found severely abused and malnourished last Friday

- She is the older sibling of two missing children whose bodies are believed to be those found in a Redding storage locker on Sunday

- Tami Joy Huntsman, 39, and her companion, Gonzalo Curiel, 17, are charged with torture and child abuse

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/article50249040.html#storylink=cpy

Storage%20Unit%20Bodies(8)
Storage%20Unit%20Bodies(2)
Storage%20Unit%20Bodies(4)
Storage%20Unit%20Bodies
Storage%20Unit%20Bodies(9)
Storage%20Unit%20Bodies(7)
Storage%20Unit%20Bodies(6)
Storage%20Unit%20Bodies(8)

I know she means well, but I think the psychological and physical trauma this young one has been through will require someone older than 17, but I do hope she can be a stable presence in her life.

I believe that the 17 year old sister is living with her grandparents or some other relative in a apparently stable household. I read about it last night. I'll see if I can find a link.

ETA: This article just posted above talks about the sister and grandparents. http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...rage-bin-kids.html?via=desktop&source=twitter

Salinas - Neighbors in this tough, working-class neighborhood are so afraid of violence that, whenever they reported the abuse they suspected was going on at 501 Fremont St., they refused to give their names.

But they were watchful, and on Thanksgiving weekend, when Tami Joy Huntsman and Gonzalo Curiel reportedly took off for a vacation, a number of neighbors say they didn't see Shaun Tara, 6, and his sister Delylah, 3, with them.

Instead, they say they saw the couple carrying out large containers, place them in their car and heard one neighbor demand, "Where are the babies? I want to see the babies." To which, Huntsman allegedly replied, "It's none of your business."
http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-courts/ci_29268327/monterey-county-death-probe-where-are-kids-asked

I know...horrible title...

How Everyone Failed The Storage Bin Kids

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...rage-bin-kids.html?via=desktop&source=twitter

"Storage Bin Kids" sounds like a name Nancy Grace would give these poor children! But it's a very good article. The fact that TH kept the kids away from their mother's family speaks volumes about her character and motives. Even her own daughter called the authorities. Vivian's family really tried. I'm sure they didn't have the money to travel to Salinas and check for themselves.

It took the Saucedo family a year to locate Huntsman, 39, whom they’ve never met. Huntsman often ignored their calls, they said, or told them the kids couldn’t talk because they were busy or in school. The Saucedos said they phoned police and social services many times, only to be assured the siblings were happy and safe. “I would call her to bring the kids over,” said devastated grandma, Delia Saucedo, who tried to get custody of the children. “They were supposed to bring the kids over for my [oldest] granddaughter’s birthday. She said she had no gas.”
The grandfather offered to pay for travel and a motel, but Huntsman wouldn’t call the family back. “I never heard about her no more,” Saucedo told The Daily Beast.

So it seems from this confusing article that the neighbors stopped seeing the children playing on the patio around the time GC started being seen..last January? Yet Shaun was enrolled in a home school that met at a classroom (?) and according to another article the kids were seen on Thanksgiving. I wish we could get an accurate timeline. JMO

Huntsman requested a restraining order against Criswell on Jan. 7. She alleged that Criswell was being verbally abusive and that he was stalking her.Around this time, Curiel started to be seen in Huntsman's apartment by neighbors. The boy attended Salinas High and later El Puente School, an alternative high school for students who have difficulty keeping pace with the demands of a comprehensive high school. And it was around that time that neighbors say they stopped seeing the children, who they said would play out on the patio.

This year Shaun was enrolled in the Monterey Charter Home School, said Faris Sabbah, assistant superintendent of student services at the Monterey County Office of Education.

But the county does not conduct home visits as the charter instruction takes place at a classroom in the offices of MCOE.

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-courts/ci_29268327/monterey-county-death-probe-where-are-kids-asked

im thinking the "friend" didn't know about the 9 year old. she was prob kept in the car elsewhere.

Can't imagine any scenario why the "friend" they were staying with didn't report her to authorities ASAP. They should be arrested as well.

The condition of the 9yo child found in the car is just horrifying. Horrifying doesn't even describe it.

prison. he gave up rights.

inMSM they say the three are siblings but then they say the 9 year old is the niece of TH but the other two are "distant relatives" is it possible that the mother had the oldest child from her brother then the other two w someone else? and some reports say suicide and others she was hit by a car while walking.

I'm very interested on what became of their father!

Just discovered a 2nd thread started by los2188

CA - Delylah Tara, 3, and Shaun Tara, 6, Redding, 13 December 2015

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=296697

Hoping our Mods will merge them?

:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

have teh bodies from the storage been confirmed as those of Delylah and Shaun? Because as it stands we have two unidentified bodies, two missing children of same ages, one tortured 9 year old still living and two adults in custody. That is one heck of a situation to try to whittle into one tread.

Give me until later this evening to figure out how best to merge and title one big thread. Can't work on it right now.

im thinking the "friend" didn't know about the 9 year old. she was prob kept in the car elsewhere.

They may have kept her in the SUV, but wouldn't the 11-year-old twins be asking questions about where she was. And where was the 14-year-old son during the two weeks. TH's daughter said that TH befriended GC through her sons so he must have lived with TH. So they were traveling in the car with two barrels and three kids. Were the twins dropped off in Plumas County first and then they took off again? When they stayed at the Motel 6, was the second room for the twins?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892
Back