Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the video there are a few green leaves and lots and lots of brown leaves all around the garment. If it was there for at least 4 hours, I find it hard to believe no leaves fell on top of it in the fall. Strange.

What did I miss? Have they found a garment?

In the video there are a few green leaves and lots and lots of brown leaves all around the garment. If it was there for at least 4 hours, I find it hard to believe no leaves fell on top of it in the fall. Strange.

That doesn't add up. They said her phone was the only thing found, then show an old photo of her wearing the running jacket saying that is what she is believed to have been wearing, but in the video they show what looks like the jacket on the ground. Which is it?

There really is so little to go on because LE hasn't really released all that much, and now they say they're no longer searching around the area?

We still have conflicting reports about when she was last seen. "Neighbors" seem confused as some news outlets say 11AM and others say 2PM.

We have to keep in mind that all that is really telling us is that she was seen on the road that day. We are ASSUMING that she was taken where the husband found the phone when she very well could have finished her run and been taken or attacked in her home, her yard, by her car, wherever. I'm leaning towards the phone being planted there to throw off LE.

Since the mod said, "That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media" I will say that the family seems convinced that she is far away from the area of her phone. I'm not sure why they think that unless there is something not being said.

I am hoping today LE will say something about SOMETHING!

Yes, there is little to go on, but like you, I would not conclude that she was taken from near where the phone was found. It is just as likely that she was taken from somewhere completely different and the phone planted there.

I am reluctant to believe that she left on her own. People who leave on their own generally take some of their things, some money, credit cards, their cars, and their cell phones. And this is a mom with 2 kids. Susan Powell comes to mind.

How credible are the "neighbors" who claim they saw her that day? As I recall, there was at least one neighbor who claimed to have seen Laci Peterson jogging with her dog the day that she went missing. It is possible that the neighbors saw her the previous day and are mistaken.

<modsnip>

I personally don't think her husband is involved whatsoever. .

Unfortunately,several females who were jogging have become targets of predators. We have seen this happen before right in the middle of the day. It doesn't take but less than a minute to grab a young woman and force them into the predator's vehicle.

I think this is the work of an opportunist who saw a pretty woman jogging alone with no one around.

I don't think this is going to end well for her husband, children and family.:(

That doesn't add up. They said her phone was the only thing found, then show an old photo of her wearing the running jacket saying that is what she is believed to have been wearing, but in the video they show what looks like the jacket on the ground. Which is it?

What video?

<modsnip>

I don't pick up any vibe that the husband is involved.

Editing out thought on bridge sitter - while I think looking at husband is a smart thing, that would mean she is probably very close to the property, if not on it. I feel like she was taken in a car, especially if dogs can't track her. Reminds me of Holly Bobo :/

In reply to Jashrema,
I too get the impression the family is holding back on information and may have some suspicions as to who might be involved. I'm not suggesting/implying the husband, either. I had initial unease about him but it may be because he is holding back information or suspicions.

Funny how the sherrif hasn't identified what that pink and black thing is, on the street in front of the building. If it was something to hold a phone while jogging, that's pretty amazing the perp grabbed Sherri and was quick thinking enough to untangle her from her phone and phone-holding device. The perp must've known a phone can be traced to a person's location. What a tech savvy perp.

Thank you for this. She had TWO toddlers. It is not that unusual for a SAHM to utilize daycare, IMO. Raising those two boys is a full time job, one in which she never truly gets a day off from. I have no issue with her using this resource nor exercising in the late morning or early afternoon while the children where at daycare; makes perfect sense to me. JMO

Just getting caught up! I wanted to offer my point of view of being a stay at home mom but putting the kids in daycare. I've only got 1 child, and she's school aged now...but earlier on, a lot of people would describe me as being a "super mom". I appreciated it, but this put a lot of pressure on me. My only identity became "mom". I remember having a discussion once with my husband regarding putting our child in daycare, even if for just one day a week, so I could take a breather and try to get a bit of "me" back. He was understanding and stepped in to help, just so I could have a bit of time to myself. Perhaps she was just feeling burned out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate to bring up the story of the Oregon mom from a couple of years back. I am trying to come up with scenarios with a positive outcome but i can't think of many.

Here's the video with the house and evidence marker at 0:09
The pink and black fabric can be seen at 0:13. The fabric looks like a runners phone belt.
http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/sh...issing-wife-ask-for-her-safe-return/145248010

That's what I thought too - what used to be called a "fanny pack".

So, that's piece of evidence #3. Assuming the cell phone and earbuds were one of the items, what's the other one they found? Seems like he would have picked up the cell phone actually, so what are the other two items at the location?

I don't know if this has been posted yet, if so my apologies.

Sheriff Tom Bosenko: No sightings of Papini in surveillance footage

http://www.krcrtv.com/news/crime/sh...to-investigate-papini-disappearance/146261017

So does this mean she was not jogging in the area? The statement is a bit vague.
It would not surprise me. I have never believed she went jogging @ 2pm in a fleece long sleeved hoodie/jacket that day. I know it was only ~ 70° that day and she was only #100 lbs, but still, when I was that weight - eons ago, I would have peeled that jacket off in no time.
Just my personal opinion obviously!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member