Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That Kingdom Hall is open on this website with Meetings in both Spanish and English. If it is closed, cameras are still need for security, so probably would still have cameras.
I searched for Yolo County, CA, USA
https://apps.jw.org/E_SRCHMTGMAPS

13980 County Rd 99W
Woodland CA 95695-9133
530-662-5535
GPS Coordinates: 38.736121 -121.816242

Woodland Spanish - Woodland CA (USA)
Spanish: Wednesday, 7:30 p.m. (Midweek Meeting)
Sunday, 1:00 p.m. (Weekend Meeting)

English - Woodland CA (USA)
English: Tuesday, 7:00 p.m. (Midweek Meeting)
Sunday, 10:00 a.m. (Weekend Meeting)
You are correct. I guess I'm tired. Apparently there was a location nearby in Woodland that closed. My apologies to all.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Far away from what? Where she was abducted? I don't think anything has said she was far away from where she was held captive.

Yes from where she was "abducted". Family posted online as such early.
If she was held closer it obviously was not stated.

Bosenko's point was to address his definition of "treated and released," he never claimed to be a medical professional.
http://www.redding.com/news/local/Sheriff-sheds-more-light-on-Sherri-Papini-case-403474556.html

Having been through both, treated /released simply means just not admitted to a ward. I was released after 18 hours on one occasion and admitted after 12 hours another time.so who knows? Treatment takes as long as it takes and if a bed is not necessary for observation, surgery, etc then the patient is released, IMO.

(another time I was admitted after 3 hours so,,,)

JMO

Original poster's post;

------

My response:

I am wracking my brain to figure out why her captors (even the most inept captors) would drop her off close to where they were holding her. They would be giving a gift to LE as SP would know (as per the OP's point) that her holding place could be located nearby.

It's possible that she was blindfolded, but it brings up some questions? Was she able to undo her blindfold after freeing herself from the restraints? Or, if she was still restrained when found, were the restraints so poorly done that she could have undone her own blindfold at any point beforehand?

I guess the specifics will come out. Maybe?

Edited: i don't know why I couldn't quote. Since I can't delete on tapatalk, I just added a line!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My personal opinion is that SP was not held near where she was released. I think it was far enough away that no one would associate the SUV with SP. If, for example, she was held two hours away, all the driving would have been done in the dark. It's unlikely that the neighbors near where she was held would notice that the SUV left and returned during those times. My guess is that she was held to the west just out of the valley in a rural, wooded area where neighbors can't see each other.

aw man....for the first time, I'm having real doubts. This is setting up to be a situation where LE throws their hands up in the air and says we have no idea what happened. Then Sherri does an exclusive interview with people magazine, maybe does Dr. Phil. I see it going down this road. :(

Why does that scenario sound familiar? Oh yeah, Terri Horman ...

Just playing hoax devil advocate here....say there was a male who had shady dealings, who for some reason wanted SP abducted but knew if she saw him she would run/scream like hell instantly. So he gets two cousins, two women to pick her up for him. These two women take her somewhere and keep her hidden. Thanksgiving is coming up, they will have family at their house, and lets face it, a kidnap victim puts a damper on the holiday cheer, it's been three weeks, whatever message the person who wanted to kidnap her has been conveyed, so she is released in a manner where the people dropping her off can get away quickly.

If any of that were true, we need a member here who knows a lot about geographic profiling to tell us what the drop off area may mean.
Chills!
That reminded me of that nasty horrid Karla Homolka who, as Easter approached, decided her and her husband's hostage (she was the "nice woman asking for directions in the planned kidnapping) was stressing her out, so she "knew she'd need to go soon."

You can't have grandma finding a girl chained up next to the potatoes in your cellar.

That particular church is noted as closed on Yelp. If that is true and I don't know that it is, probably no security cameras and perhaps the reason for the release there.

There was, it appears on Yelp, another Johovah's Church in Woodland in Yolo County that is closed and their phone is disconnected, but the one that is in the city of Yolo by the interstate is still open.

Yolo is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Yolo County, California. It is located 5 miles northwest of the county seat, Woodland. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yolo,_California

TwoChurches.jpg

https://www.google.com/search?q=city+of+yolo+california&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Everyone was well behaved tonight, it's 9:46 and the thread is still open, lol. Mods are prob very grateful.

Here's to hoping SCSO follows through on the release of more info tomorrow. Night all.

For the sake of accuracy, he did used the terms 'abduction' and 'held captive' today. The quotes below are taken from the same articles being discussed here at the moment (BBM):

http://www.redding.com/news/local/Sheriff-sheds-more-light-on-Sherri-Papini-case-403474556.html

and

http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/sh..._medium=social&utm_source=KRCR_News_Channel_7

Thank you!
I have been catching up too fast tonight and missed that.
Wondering, if LE is saying that this could have been a random abduction, how can they tell the public with certainty that this was an isolated incident? I know they are working in real time and things probably change by the minute. Just confusing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please don't discuss the closed FB groups. Also, if any WSers are members of the closed groups, please do not bring over information you glean there to post here. That would be akin to running info from our private messages here at Websleuths over to a public FB group.

:tyou:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by gitana1
He is absolutely downplaying her injuries. he is clearly indicating they were minor, IMO.
I agree. I don't know how much clearer he could be, he gave an example.
Well yeah. He did give an example. In fact, he gave two - a sprain and a compound fracture (bone that protrudes through the skin). This is something else entirely. And although he seems to be a very nice person, he is not a medical professional.
Bosenko's point was to address his definition of "treated and released," he never claimed to be a medical professional.

I wasn't really questioning the sheriff so much when I said, "Well yeah. He did give an example. In fact, he gave two - a sprain and a compound fracture (bone that protrudes through the skin). This is something else entirely. And although he seems to be a very nice person, he is not a medical professional."

I do not think he was trying to say her injuries were minor or that he was downplaying her injuries. I think he was saying what he said. She was treated and released. It is others who are trying to read something else into what he said.

As I said in an earlier post: "I believe Sheriff Tom Bosenko has nothing but good intentions. He wasn't stating that her injuries were minor, just that they didn't warrant a hospital admission. Among other things, I did hospital Utilization Review for a while (not fun), and had to screen people for admission and ongoing stay. These days, it takes quite a bit to be admitted as an inpatient. Fact is, insurance companies just don't want to have to pay for it.

Everything is relative. There is no way to tell how much pain and suffering Sherri Papini might endure or for how long. Musculo-skeletal injuries can be excruciating and can take a very long time to heal. Skin wounds can become infected and require painful wound care. Emotional trauma is something that can last a lifetime."

MOO

I found some youtube videos on hose clamps.....wow. They seem so much more complicated than handcuffs or zip ties. How could one break free from them?

Sorry, that's the only reason I see using hose clamps to be used to secure a chain. Did they run out of zip ties? Or maybe they they used hose clamps so she could release herself. I'm just trying to come up with scenarios to fit the information we have. No way in my mind do those clumsy pieces of metal with that screw become first, second or even third choice of containment for a kidnapper. Like I said, its a stretch. But this case has so many head scratches, why not one more.

I found some youtube videos on hose clamps.....wow. They seem so much more complicated than handcuffs or zip ties. How did she break free from them?
Why do you think she did? CHP said she was chained and the hose clamps were on her wrists. My thought was that the chain ran between the clamps. JMO

The thread is being closed for the night.

If anyone finds any new MSM articles, they can be posted in the Media thread found here. It's a No Discussion thread, so links and relevant quotes only.

Thanks for good discussion and for being a great bunch of caring people. Good Night and get a good rest folks. The thread will reopen some time tomorrow morning.

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member