Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The screenshot posted on the previous page. Unless the poster who posted it deleted the screenshot post.

the screen shot is gone. IIRC the female on the screen shot is Suzanne Elizabeth, KP's sister.

ps. I was wondering where were you, Evey.

It is not a symbol but implies it's a message; I would think maybe initials or a stamped date that refers to a specific event.

JMO : brainstorming here

Previous statement indicate that a "very sick individual" left that message on her (was it the sheriff who said that in today's GMA interview?)... anyway, that leads me to believe the message is either sadistic, nasty or perverted, or has no value for her as a human being.

or all three.

my gut tells me it's a perverted tattoo with a message of ownership, but just my opinion.

IMO the reasons that they don't release the image of her tattoo are:
1) no one who usually ever seen the tattoo will likely come forward. Johns and sex workers don't work with authorities, nor do other pimps.

2) it's an invasion of her privacy of something that's extremely humiliating, degrading, and embarrassing to her, and during a horrible time for her.

3)its evidence to be used at trial if/when they catch the right people.

Can law enforcement tell if a phone has had information erased from it?
Same with a computer?

New vid.
http://www.today.com/video/abducted-mom-sherri-papini-s-husband-she-has-been-branded-820762179981

"Looking at similarities with several other cases across country, discussing the branding, and how SP's iPhone appeared when found (placed on the grass, earbuds loosely coiled and placed on the screen)" - I'm paraphrasing sans coffee; forgive me

If they're looking for similar cases they should check this thread. Rayemonde and TravelingBug compiled quite a list.

ef44780a3805a19692464d85fc79a7d8.png

Image taken from the GMA spot this morning. That's not SP he's got his arm around, is it...? Looks like the hair is dyed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The person in the image you posted is most likely KP's sister. You can see an interview she gave while SP was missing.

[video=youtube;f8QBYrb3gN4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8QBYrb3gN4[/video]

I still think these abductors live locally...........within a few miles or so from where she was abducted.

They knew her patterns, knew the neighborhood, knew the best place to nab her without being seen, not to mention knowing it was her jogging along the road. This wasn't mistaken identity by a long shot.
UNLESS......it was a totally random act pulled off by a couple of thrill seekers that got extremely lucky. I really doubt that though. Holding her for three weeks and then simply letting her go doesn't point to a random, spontaneous crime.

She could have been held in any house in Redding for the entire 3 week period. Whether it be dead smack in the middle of a residential neighborhood or out in the country. Only she would be able to tell LE what she may have heard over the TV, the radio, or spoken words during that 3 weeks that might help to guide them to a location.

Dropping her off 150 miles away from Redding was an attempt to distance themselves and create a diversion to try and draw attention away from the place she was being held. She was apparently found around 4:30 a.m., which means her abductors could have easily made a 2- 2 1/2 hour drive in the middle of the night in order to find an isolated place to drop her off. She would be the only one that could tell LE approx. how long they drove that night prior to her being ejected from the car. That driving time could easily be off by an hour or more though, depending on her state of mind at the time. I also can't help but wonder if the person doing the driving wasn't supposed to take her off and dispose of her once and for all, but chickened out once she was away from the other partner.

Letting her go at an isolated location in the middle of the night seems like a move that was made by someone who was losing their nerve and basically trying to wash their hands of the whole thing, not to mention focus the investigation 150 miles away.

If they're looking for similar cases they should check this thread. Rayemonde and TravelingBug compiled quite a list.

We have a list of other cases of two hispanic females abducting and torturing white females...??? Sorry for asking, but I've read all the posts since the beginning of this case and I must have missed that somehow. I had no idea this was going on across the country. Why aren't these two on some kind of most wanted list or something? That's just crazy.

Does anyone know why the woman who drove by her the morning she was found said she passed a woman with long blond hair, but now it is known that it was cut short.

Here are my thoughts on the case. i don't believe this case to be random. I currently do believe this was aw kidnapping/abduction. But I believe it was either a result of her or her families associations. I think that is what the branding references and I also think it is a reason why I don't believe SP is being very cooperative with LE. I also believe that is how her family could predict so many things before LE made announcements- she was abducted, she was brought out of area, she will be home by Thanksgiving etc.

The person in the image you posted is most likely KP's sister. You can see an interview she gave while SP was missing.

[video=youtube;f8QBYrb3gN4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8QBYrb3gN4[/video]

phew... I was wondering why my answer to that post went poof. Your wording and additional links are way much better than my English as a second language post. :)

Wow...I hadn't read that about her phone and headphones. The phone was placed in grass with the screen facing up and the headphone's cord coiled up and placed on the top of the screen, as if it had been intentionally and neatly placed there. That is not what I had envisioned.

This doesn't make any sense, in any scenario.

I cannot imagine the horror of finding the mother of my children and life partner being violated and abused in excruciating ways and having to listen to people doubt the story. This may have been the husband's attempt to convey how truly terrible this situation was. Not to mention, I suspect the husband is in no way in his right mind now, having gone through the loss, the reuniting under scrutiny, and the witnessing of the abuse aftermath. This poor woman and her family will feel this experience the rest of their lives. I cannot imagine the physical and mental recovery ahead of them.

Does anyone know why the woman who drove by her the morning she was found said she passed a woman with long blond hair, but now it is known that it was cut short.

That's been discussed - my guess is that at a glance although her hair was "chopped", it would have still appeared to be longish hair.

I can't make sense of it any other way.

I am just not feeling random
JMO

Not sure why the phone was left where it was
If i were a kidnapper, I probably would have destroyed it
If the description up thread about how it was found is accurate, doesn't sound like it was dropped in a struggle or thrown out of a moving vehicle

True but jogging in a long skirt could prove problematic
Just trying to think of all angles here. The more we learn the more questions I have.
This GMA interview wasn't the press conference I hope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, that was originally released last night

I still think these abductors live locally...........within a few miles or so from where she was abducted.

They knew her patterns, knew the neighborhood, knew the best place to nab her without being seen, not to mention knowing it was her jogging along the road. This wasn't mistaken identity by a long shot.
UNLESS......it was a totally random act pulled off by a couple of thrill seekers that got extremely lucky. I really doubt that though. Holding her for three weeks and then simply letting her go doesn't point to a random, spontaneous crime.

She could have been held in any house in Redding for the entire 3 week period. Whether it be dead smack in the middle of a residential neighborhood or out in the country. Only she would be able to tell LE what she may have heard over the TV, the radio, or spoken words during that 3 weeks that might help to guide them to a location.

Dropping her off 150 miles away from Redding was an attempt to distance themselves and create a diversion to try and draw attention away from the place she was being held. She was apparently found around 4:30 a.m., which means her abductors could have easily made a 2- 2 1/2 hour drive in the middle of the night in order to find an isolated place to drop her off. She would be the only one that could tell LE approx. how long they drove that night prior to her being ejected from the car. That driving time could easily be off by an hour or more though, depending on her state of mind at the time. I also can't help but wonder if the person doing the driving wasn't supposed to take her off and dispose of her once and for all, but chickened out once she was away from the other partner.

Letting her go at an isolated location in the middle of the night seems like a move that was made by someone who was losing their nerve and basically trying to wash their hands of the whole thing, not to mention focus the investigation 150 miles away.

BBM...I agree with Steelman, having one kidnapper drop her off is odd. I think she felt the heat and wanted to get rid of her quickly or she felt guilty. Anyone think the fact that it was Thanksgiving day have anything to do with it? Maybe the kidnappers were expected somewhere or someone was coming to their home and they had to get rid of Sherri?

There have been loads of comments and discussion about it on these two previous threads.
1. "Long" means different things to different people (as in "down to the waist" vs. "down to the shoulder blades.")
2. She was driving at a high speed and it was dark.
3. Memory is a crazy thing and what we think we remember, especially small details, might not be what happened. Especially when we later find out something connected to a specific memory.

So, yeah, there are at least three perfectly acceptable explanations.

We have a list of other cases of two hispanic females abducting and torturing white females...??? Sorry for asking, but I've read all the posts since the beginning of this case and I must have missed that somehow. I had no idea this was going on across the country. Why aren't these two on some kind of most wanted list or something? That's just crazy.

You would need to read through the cases to see the similarities. There were quite a few, all posted last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo