Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To those who are familiar with the cases (I did not follow):

Had AH from NH been found bruised and battered?
What about the SC woman in the container?

Just that the items were neatly placed there....not strewn about. JMO

Perhaps when approached the kidnappers held a gun on her and instructed Sherri to put her phone down. She did so in that fashion, neatly and on top of grass, screen up so it could be found quickly and people could start trying to find her? Just a guess..

I am just not feeling random
JMO

Not sure why the phone was left where it was
If i were a kidnapper, I probably would have destroyed it
If the description up thread about how it was found is accurate, doesn't sound like it was dropped in a struggle or thrown out of a moving vehicle

IF it wasn't random, and IF the assumptions of many on here that the family might have had an idea about who had taken her, are true, then the phone might have been placed there as part of the message (kind of like "We have her") as well.
Just a possible scenario with a whole lot of ifs. JMO

There have been loads of comments and discussion about it on these two previous threads.
1. "Long" means different things to different people (as in "down to the waist" vs. "down to the shoulder blades.")
2. She was driving at a high speed and it was dark.
3. Memory is a crazy thing and what we think we remember, especially small details, might not be what happened. Especially when we later find out something connected to a specific memory.

So, yeah, there are at least three perfectly acceptable explanations.

Oh my..thank you..I feel like I'm stuck in the twilight zone. Spinning....Spinning...:rolling::hypno:

I think I want to invent something where you cannot post until you've proven you've read every post here...hehe. All 11 soon to be 12 threads!! :crazy::what:

BBM...I agree with Steelman, having one kidnapper drop her off is odd. I think she felt the heat and wanted to get rid of her quickly or she felt guilty. Anyone think the fact that it was Thanksgiving day have anything to do with it? Maybe the kidnappers were expected somewhere or someone was coming to their home and they had to get rid of Sherri?

JMHO I think she was released alive because the specific purpose of the abduction/kidnapping was accomplished.

Good lord. What this poor woman and her family have been through. Wish there were some way I could help. I'm a foodie, so I think good food is comforting and lets one know they are cared about. I would just love to make them a hearty pot of homemade chicken noodle soup; a loaf of homemade bread; good olive oil or butter or jam for the bread; some good cheese and fresh fruit of their choice; spirits, beer or wine of their choosing; and homemade chocolate chip cookies and their favorite premium ice cream for dessert. And if Michigan were a whole lot closer to Redding, I'd deliver it myself.

Now don't even get me started on what I'd like to feed her kidnappers. You can use your vivid imaginations . . .

I'm way behind on my reading. Skimming through...but this...this post stopped me dead in my tracks. I'm in tears. What an absolutely beautiful heart you have. :heartbeat:

BBM...I agree with Steelman, having one kidnapper drop her off is odd. I think she felt the heat and wanted to get rid of her quickly or she felt guilty. Anyone think the fact that it was Thanksgiving day have anything to do with it? Maybe the kidnappers were expected somewhere or someone was coming to their home and they had to get rid of Sherri?

Strange but it did cross my mind when I first heard she was released that her captors were expecting company for the holidays and needed her out of where she was being kept or that the person who driving that night was actually one of those holiday visitors.

I've read most of the threads. Not all of us have all the time in the world to read. Thanks for the info. Saying her hair was chopped sounds short not long ish..but moving on.

So I went back and read about AH last night. They didn't give many details initially, just that 5-6 days after she was released she was still receiving medical attention (but not in hospital) and that they were working to get her back on solid foods. I also recall that she had scars from the shock collar :/

JMHO I think she was released alive because the specific purpose of the abduction/kidnapping was accomplished.

That's what I feel, too.
I do like a lot of Steelman's theories a few comments back, I just kinda feel like if the one abductor had been sent with Sherri to get rid of her for good (as in kill her,) said abductor would be in really big trouble right now.

We don't know too much about what KB (In SC) was like.

But for AH, IIRC she had bruises on her neck, (NK had her wear a shock collar) and was visibly gaunt. Such a strong brave young lady, she even went to NK's hearing not long after her release.

Bear in mind AH was held captive 9 months, time may have healed some wounds.

Strange but it did cross my mind when I first heard she was released that her captors were expecting company for the holidays and needed her out of where she was being kept or that the person who driving that night was actually one of those holiday visitors.

This thought dawned on me too. WHAT IF someone other than the abductor (like their family member) accidentally stumbled across SP and released her.

If these cops had any brains at all, they would hypnotize this woman and start getting detailed information from her.

Everything she heard, felt, saw, and smelled is imprinted on her brain. Go in there and get it.

Does anyone know why the woman who drove by her the morning she was found said she passed a woman with long blond hair, but now it is known that it was cut short.

Maybe there were just chunks cut out of her hair?

Headline (BBM):
[h=1]Sherri Papini’s Father Speaks Out: ‘She Needs Time to Heal’[/h]
“My wife and I are so thankful to have Sherri back,” Richard Graeff writes. “We have talked to Sherri a few times. Didn’t get into details on the case, just wanted to hear her voice. We don’t know anything more than you do. She needs time to heal. Thank you.”

http://people.com/crime/sherri-papinis-father-speaks-out-she-needs-time-to-heal/

If these cops had any brains at all, they would hypnotize this woman and start getting detailed information from her.

Everything she heard, felt, saw, and smelled is imprinted on her brain. Go in there and get it.

Before she's had time to forget or confuse it with something she hears or is told.

I am just not feeling random
JMO

Not sure why the phone was left where it was
If i were a kidnapper, I probably would have destroyed it
If the description up thread about how it was found is accurate, doesn't sound like it was dropped in a struggle or thrown out of a moving vehicle

just a thought.... could her shoe have been untied as she was jogging? Maybe she just quickly sat her phone down to tie her shoe and this was when she was snatched. This would explain why she didn't have her phone, they didn't destroy her phone, and the neatness of the phones placement. Just a thought. Sounds like something I'd do while jogging... if I'd ever get off the couch lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper