Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM 1 - exactly my point too :)

BBM 2 - I was complimenting people for posting respectfully. Perhaps you've misread this line?

Please don't take offence at my post; it wasn't posted to incite, it was just to prompt some self-reflection based on my own experience of feeling guilty about my own posts. :)

I got your point. Seems to have been a misunderstanding!

If she came back wearing different clothes there should be some trace evidence on them right?
Even her own clothes.

I wonder if she was kept in a house or a garage.?

What an intriguing name for someone to *choose* that just went through an abduction and Ransom offering for cash

:dunno:

What does it even mean Tcash?

I googled it and can't see much but what looks like an indonesian electronic money service

Its possible that the sheriff has no idea what the message means, just as he says
That does not mean that someone else doesn't understand it
No one here knows, its an opinion, a feeling

JMO

And that other person refuses to explain it to LE? I'm having a hard time following the logic.

Well this is the way i am reading into all this.
They took from her her beauty. Her Hair her face.
IMO she is a very attractive woman.
For someone to do things like this to her esp women to me makes it very personal.
Yes I do believe someone had intense hatred for her.

Sorry JMO

Oh. I think I get you!

I'm never going to catch up. Ok, I promised a new poll when there was a new thread. So here goes. Two things we have a lot of debate on is who and why.

Poll (these are in no particular order):

Who do you think is behind SP's abduction?

1. Human traffickers
2. Gang/Cartel members
3. Someone who knows her or her family/someone she knows*
4. Random stalkers
5. None of the above (expand if not against TOS)*

What motivating factors were involved?

A. Personal reasons against SP/her family (revenge/anger/jealously, etc.)
B. Desire for ransom money
C. Hate Crime
D. Money laundering operation
E. Drugs were involved
F. Initiation into a gang was involved
G. The sex industry was involved

*Please remember WS rules when answering and do NOT name anyone specific

You didn't give the option: No clue. That's my pick!

I think anyone would care quite a bit if their family member had suffered so intensely and continued to be the subject of extreme criticism, suspicion and wild rumors. I would certainly feel protective and enraged.

I hear ya. I would feel protective and enraged as well. But I think my response would be to circle the wagons and keep away from the mean people and rumors. Instead of courting attention, I think I would shun it completely.

I do not expect KP to react as I would, of course. Just wanted to point out that being protective doesn't mean you have to be public. You don't have to set the record straight. You can just turn your back on the criticism and heal privately.

I really think that if they shut.it.down, the public for the most part would move on to the Next Thing.

jmopinion

I feel like KP is desperate to keep away all postings etc. which could make SP seem a less sympathetic victim somehow...instead he or someone, is drawing attention, Imo, by quickly deleting or hiding things she had posted.

That said, maybe we all should check our SM for rants, dodgy views or opinions...just in case. Better yet, don't put them out there in the first place. Not sure how folks have not learned this yet, that things come back to haunt you, if posted online.
Jmo

I hear ya. I would feel protective and enraged as well. But I think my response would be to circle the wagons and keep away from the mean people and rumors. Instead of courting attention, I think I would shun it completely.

I do not expect KP to react as I would, of course. Just wanted to point out that being protective doesn't mean you have to be public. You don't have to set the record straight. You can just turn your back on the criticism and heal privately.

I really think that if they shut.it.down, the public for the most part would move on to the Next Thing.

jmopinion

Yes, KP is certainly keeping the Daily Mail busy.

I couldn't find what you were saying, but the KP page follows a TON of gun, knives, tactical gear, survival, sniper boards. Not that it's relevant, just...interesting
I noticed that, too. I also found some of the notes on the pins interesting..."must do this," etc. May or may not be relevant, but interesting

❤

Well, first he said her hair was "chopped" off... now this article says "shaved". There is a BIG difference. I'm just more confused than ever.

I'm kinda blaming this one on the magazine/writer. I've seen them mess up details like this before in cases that I followed here, then read the article and they got simple things such as this wrong.

That Pinterest board is... I mean, if I spent as much time on Pinterest as SP obviously has, then it may be more in the forefront of my mind. And I imagine if I had spent THAT much time compiling things, I wouldn't want it deleted.

I have a feeling the "cultural differences" and "alter ego" boards were simply set to secret. The reason for doing so being that they both absolutely held things that made it look like perhaps she was the author of the 2003 blog post which... yeah.

Fair enough. It's just not something I would care about. I do agree that those specific boards were deleted or hidden and I also agree with you on the reason that would be done.

I don't think SP is worrying about her Pinterest boards or moved them or changed them in any way. I do think someone else is and made the changes. I'm actually not suspicious of SP at all but I can't say that about everyone involved in this case.

I am still bewildered why 2 women would abduct a woman for 3 weeks without some guy never being mentioned at all.

Now if this was a hoax, Then wouldn't SP say some guys did it?

So obviously; This could mean that 1 of the woman targeted Sherri by accident.

And they released her once they realized that she was not the one that they were suppose to kidnap. Jmo.

Or there is a man involved but that is being kept quiet to protect the investigation.

Its possible that the sheriff has no idea what the message means, just as he says
That does not mean that someone else doesn't understand it
No one here knows, its an opinion, a feeling

JMO

Since we haven't even seen the branding or had it described, it might be wise not to draw any conclusions. Even the investigators who have access to this information seem uncertain about it. ;)

When you click on that link, T Cash will show as username, but if you look at the URL official name is still spapini >> https://www.pinterest.com/spapini/?

The Secret Squirrel board followed by KP Tcash (the other account) is quite particular.

I wouldn't put much stock in the boards a Pinterest user follows. There's unspoken etiquette that if a user pins more than two or three items from a board, follow that board or user instead of poaching all of his or her pins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In statement after statement, the sheriff has said they're still looking for a motive. So, if the branding was a message, they don't seem to know what it means or who it was for. So, I guess you know more than they do. ;)

LE is keeping sensitive information close to the vest. They know more than you think. The message could've easily been ownership of her body. That's what branding is. LE doesn't want the suspect or suspects to know if they're close to solving the case. They won't release that info to the public. They didn't even want the public to know about the branding for a specific reason. They don't have to tell us if or if not they know what the motives were.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm never going to catch up. Ok, I promised a new poll when there was a new thread. So here goes. Two things we have a lot of debate on is who and why.

Poll (these are in no particular order):

Who do you think is behind SP's abduction?

1. Human traffickers
2. Gang/Cartel members
3. Someone who knows her or her family/someone she knows*
4. Random stalkers
5. None of the above (expand if not against TOS)*

What motivating factors were involved?

A. Personal reasons against SP/her family (revenge/anger/jealously, etc.)
B. Desire for ransom money
C. Hate Crime
D. Money laundering operation
E. Drugs were involved
F. Initiation into a gang was involved
G. The sex industry was involved

*Please remember WS rules when answering and do NOT name anyone specific

5. None of the above (expand if not against TOS)

Hmm. Can you elaborate on that? Did every Shasta County resident get it in the mail or something?

Assuming the USPS question was rhetorical, I think they were distributed in the places most likely to bring her home, she is from an adjacent county. The family has spearheaded the effort. Until Sherri Papini went missing, Stacy Smart received very little attention, impossible to say who saw the flyer. Just a fact that it was distributed on 11/2/16.

Since LE is unhappy with info that Keith has let slip out I am wondering why they are not keeping in close touch with him, and explaining what needs to be said and what is not to be revealed. It has been my experience with LE that they sometimes need a person to mediate for them with the victims. I'm sure not all are this way. Ex: I found my brother dead of an overdose, called the 911, police, first responders and the coroner's death inspector came. Any questions I asked was answered "sorry mam, we can't divulge that information at this time." They wouldn't even confirm he was dead. It became quite frustrating to say the least. I also was searching for a lost relative who we assumed had died and was never identified. We needed to get DNA done to submit to NAMUS to see if it matched any Jane Doe's. When I went to the police dept. to file the missing person's report the officer I spoke to didn't even know what NAMUS was. I should think that they would be aware of a nationwide organization.........I don't wish to disrespect our officers but I do believe not all are aware of how to deal with victims and they may need a go-between in order to keep their lines of communication flowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1