Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't catch up. I'm bothered by the use of words in the KP interview. Particularly "fighting back Nausea" and the "revulsion" remarks while describing his first sight of his wife. Also the lament regarding her "signature long hair". If s beloved family member of mine has been found alive after 3 weeks of being missing, well they could be covered in feces and worms and you know what? They would be the most beautiful sight. I think that whomever took her was attacking KP directly, and the message was to him personally because they knew how much her looks mean to him. Jmo, moo. So to me this points to a personal attack. The other scenario I am feeling is totally against the rules. I will wait to see what happens. Off to work. Back in 3 hours.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

He also expressed "extreme happiness" and "relief" upon first seeing her. As a man and a human I also would feel sick at seeing my wife abused like that

Since we haven't even seen the branding or had it described, it might be wise not to draw any conclusions. Even the investigators who have access to this information seem uncertain about it. ;)

You are correct, no conclusions just thoughts.
No description at all, just the sheriffs words about no symbol, but looks like a message
Thats all we have

Fair enough. It's just not something I would care about. I do agree that those specific boards were deleted or hidden and I also agree with you on the reason that would be done.

I don't think SP is worrying about her Pinterest boards or moved them or changed them in any way. I do think someone else is and made the changes. I'm actually not suspicious of SP at all but I can't say that about everyone involved in this case.
Possibly the sister cleaning that up for her?

❤

Fair enough. It's just not something I would care about. I do agree that those specific boards were deleted or hidden and I also agree with you on the reason that would be done.

I don't think SP is worrying about her Pinterest boards or moved them or changed them in any way. I do think someone else is and made the changes. I'm actually not suspicious of SP at all but I can't say that about everyone involved in this case.

Agreed. I wouldn't think about them at all, nor would my husband.

Then again, the only things I pin are makeup tips and work out routines. If I had entire board dedicated to "cultural differences" then... I don't know. Maybe?

Truthfully, I'm not sure why any of it would matter anyway. Who someone supports politically or how they feel about muslims doesn't justify an abduction or torture. I don't care if she was a full blown racist, that doesn't give anyone the right to beat the stuffing out of her, so I guess I'm just not sure why KP would take the boards down at all.

"Authorities investigating the alleged kidnap and torture of Sherri Papini fear some of the clues in her disappearance may have been planted."

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/3338751...ne-was-planted-to-throw-them-off-scent/#page1

I-phone face up, placed in the grass? IMO the abductors showed more concern for her phone than her. Why would they do that? Almost like they knew she would be able to use it again.
MOO

So, I wonder...has Sherri told LE anything about the phone?
Does she remember her captors taking it from her at some point either that day or during captivity (so they could plant it)?
Did the phone get planted roughly at the time of abduction while SP was still in the car with her abductors?
If so, did the abductors get out of the car and carefully place it in the grass 1 mile from her home?

LE is keeping sensitive information close to the vest. They know more than you think. The message could've easily been ownership of her body. That's what branding is. LE doesn't want the suspect or suspects to know if they're close to solving the case. They won't release that info to the public. They didn't even want the public to know about the branding for a specific reason. They don't have to tell us if or if not they know what the motives were.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know what you mean. The sheriff, when he talked about the branding, sure seemed uncertain about it. It makes me think the message, whatever it is, is not clear and unambiguous. But, as you suggest, the sheriff could be playing coy.

I saw a pretty cool MSNBC piece on you tube. They had an attorney and a former detective of some kind on there.

So, I wonder...has Sherri told them about the phone?
Does she remember them taking it from her at some point either that day or during captivity (so they could plant it)?
Did the phone get planted roughly at the time of abduction while SP was still in the car with her abductors?
If so, did the abductors get out of the car and carefully place it in the grass 1 mile from her home?

Good questions. I'd be surprised if the investigators didn't ask her. Placing the phone carefully where it was found, if that's what happened -- what did it accomplish that just tossing it along the road would not?

I noticed that, too. I also found some of the notes on the pins interesting..."must do this," etc. May or may not be relevant, but interesting

❤

just FYI. If you re-pin a pin from another member, the comments that have already been made by someone else come with it. I've had to manually delete comments from pins I've saved.

Giving an exclusive interview to 20/20 not even a week after she is found, while there are still more questions than answers? I think KP's relationship to LE has become adversarial

Assuming the USPS question was rhetorical, I think they were distributed in the places most likely to bring her home, she is from an adjacent county. The family has spearheaded the effort. Until Sherri Papini went missing, Stacy Smart received very little attention, impossible to say who saw the flyer. Just a fact that it was distributed on 11/2/16.

Not a rhetorical question...I only asked because I was trying to relate that true fact to 'facts we know about this case' (eg. was the flyer maybe in SP's mailbox that afternoon, the mailbox being quite close to where her iPhone was found apparently placed in the grass).

Sad that her case has received so little attention. :(

I feel like KP is desperate to keep away all postings etc. which could make SP seem a less sympathetic victim somehow...instead he or someone, is drawing attention, Imo, by quickly deleting or hiding things she had posted.

That said, maybe we all should check our SM for rants, dodgy views or opinions...just in case. Better yet, don't put them out there in the first place. Not sure how folks have not learned this yet, that things come back to haunt you, if posted online.
Jmo

ITA with your first paragraph! As for the SM aspect from my own perspective ... I own what I put out there. What you see is what you get, I'm genuine. I stand behind my political views, religious beliefs and rants. My SM isn't for the benefit of anyone else, it's mine. Pick it apart if you'd like, but I don't pretend to be something or someone I'm not. I'm not one way in pictures and a different way in my dealings with others. I wouldn't make haste to erase unflattering things that might put me in a bad light, because what others think of me is inconsequential. I'm a very transparent person in my dealings with people in everyday life, I have nothing to hide, therefore, zero need for damage control. In other words, I'm real, not some persona contrived in my imagination for the sole purpose of impressing people. <modsnip>

Yep, intriguinging name

IMO it's likely a variation on the name (or a nickname) of whoever is helping manage the social media board. For example; Tammy Cash or Theodore Cashion...

To assign a sinister motive to it is assigning blame to the Pappini's who are victims of a terrible crime
JMO

Good questions. I'd be surprised if the investigators didn't ask her. Placing the phone carefully where it was found, if that's what happened -- what did it accomplish that just tossing it along the road would not?

Placing it instead of throwing it would accomplish:

* being found easily and quickly - make sure it's known that SP is separated from her phone and communication

* shows a deliberate plan, control of the situation - we know where your wife is and you do not

* shows ability to "drop-off" items in a planned way...could be a clue of the type of crime and/or type of person who committed it

Just brainstorming....

What does it even mean Tcash?

I googled it and can't see much but what looks like an indonesian electronic money service

I was thinking that it was possibly a combination of her children's names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member