Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When the sheriff spoke of the "sick person" that brutalized SP, it might just be that only one of the kidnappers treated her that way.

Also, the hair cutting, beatings and branding, might not have anything to with trafficking or cults. It might just that SP never stopped fighting back, and kept screaming and trying to escape. JMO. (I hope that doesn't sound like I'm blaming SP in any way; I would find that kind of defiance incredibly brave.)

Seems like a vehicle pulled up and Sherri approached the vehicle- according to Keith asked Sherri for help.

EDIT- he doesn't say this happened. He says it makes sense a pair of women would do the abducting because a 100 pound woman wouldn't approach a vehicle with two big guys in it asking for her.

To ME it basically means that's pretty much what happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The kidnappers drove her two and a half hours the first day

Sent from my SM-T817T using Tapatalk

SP.does not know abductors. They had guns and faces were covered. KP says two women abducting her makes more sense because SP would not have approached vehicle with men in it.

SP went through hell.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Balloon release. Gah!
For the sake of all water life and wildlife - we need to stop doing this.

End of Rant - Carry on!

Agree. I get so upset at people not realizing or caring that birds, fish, animals, etc get all tangled up and sometimes choke and die because the bright colors of the balloons are attracting to them.

Sheriff talking about needle in haystack description of two women.

KP says perps faces covered, SP didn't know them. KP says Sherri likely didn't feel threatened when two women drove up as she might have if two men.

Thanks to those posting updates, you've painted a great picture, don't think I need to even watch it now.

Did the women have theirs faces covered when they approached?

I know this isn't really relevant but the coughing up blood thing just doesn't sit right with me. I was so sick once that I was coughing the hardest I had ever coughed. I coughed so hard I puked and sorry to be graphic but I coughed stuff up but never was it blood. Idk I'm just wondering is it even possible?
If the fracture to her nose was fairly fresh, that could account for the blood. It could have been running down the back of her throat.

Talking about online skepticism. says the rumors and hate are exhausting.

SP is burnt numerous times. used the word "brutal"

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Sheriff: The only info we had at first was two hispanic female adults in a dark SUV. In CA that is a needle in a haystack.

But he next day SP was able to slowly open up and tell more in a series of interviews

Interview w/KP: Did she know them? No.
Did she ever see them?
There faces were always covered.
There was guns involved
She did not voluntarily get into a vehicle

Potential theories:

SRO - no evidence
Hoax - "reality show couple" a TV sound bite. KP says no.
Sex trafficking- proposed by Gamble. No says expert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member