Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why "two" jealous kidnappers? In what scenario are two women jealous of her? She was having affairs with two different men?

If what your saying is correct then the slur proberbly fits and maybe the two females are scorned lovers, I don't know I'm new to this case today and I'm intrigued to find out the motive.
Sorry for not knowing such an important detail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do agree that LE could've squashed the rumors much earlier to eliminate all of the ridiculous speculation. But in response to your last statement, they truly ARE victims. No "ifs" about it.

Hello. I came across info on social media and wanted to share. The family is still receiving donations. The lady who connected CG with KP in the first place was a friend of CG, this lady's husband was in the Air Force..so perhaps knew CG that way? Donations are being set up through her for the family.

I feel that perhaps the ransom did play a part in getting sp returned since she was returned immediately after it was offered.

if that's the case, it makes sense that they'd kind of let it drop since the abductors were told no police would be involved.

still so many things not making sense with this. Had police offered a little more info and transparency from the beginning then perhaps this scandal and hoax stuff would have been put to rest.

i personally still feel something is a little off with this case and can't help but feel that way so LE hasn't really provided much info or done much to squash the tumors.

it is sad that victims, if they truly are, are getting this much grief over this.

How many females buy a dark SUV without having kids or a family or not driving a male suv that they know?

So imo.

If the woman owned the suv.

Then they usually have kids or family in towe. Jmo.

So please remember. Jmo.
I have a black SUV and no kids.

If what your saying is correct then the slur proberbly fits and maybe the two females are scorned lovers, I don't know I'm new to this case today and I'm intrigued to find out the motive.
Sorry for not knowing such an important detail.

None of us know the motive for sure at the moment so you could be right.It's certainly a possibility...they could be jealous, they could be angry, they could just be mean...they could even be mentally ill,we just don't know

I'm not understanding the importance of seeing the brand.
Not directed at you, but whose business is it what it says? She's got one. The sheriff confirmed it. It's now a scar and an identifier on her person. If she doesn't want anyone to know what it says, then that's it. I doubt the info will come out. She has a right to her privacy.

Personally, I'm not interested in seeing the branding or her scars. KP description was pretty graphic. OTOH, a description of such branding could trigger a lead to solve the case; i.e.: gang logo, date, initials. The fact that it has not been disclosed is quite telling. IYKWIM

Why "two" jealous kidnappers? In what scenario are two women jealous of her? She was having affairs with two different men?

"We covet what we see every day."

Envy. Jealousy. Someone who knows her. Sees her seemingly perfect, fairytale life and wants what she has / represents...or at least to take it away from her. To make her pay for being so perfect and having everything.

But then why not kill her?

Movie "Kristy" comes to mind.

On the other hand ... it could just be a case of wrong time, wrong place, people doing evil deeds because they are depraved and bored.

Movie "The Strangers" comes to mind.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because you were home."

As much as I understand folks' need to know, and the weirdness of all of this, I myself, being from a rather private family, can honestly say that I can't see any of us releasing photos unless we truly thought it would aid in apprehending the assailant(s). Well, there's always that ONE family member... but otherwise, no.

I agree. Completely unnecessary. IMO

I'm still not caught up, but probably the BIGGEST question I have right now is...WHY DIDNT KIDNAPPERS TAKE THE MONEY OFFERED?????

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Who signs up for Gamble's survivor training ordeals? In Redding CA, for crying out loud!

When she was last seen has been one the fuzzy things that I still don't think has been cleared up. She was reported as having been seen jogging at times from 11-2 and I still am not sure that we know that either or both were correct.

There's a good chance LE knows precisely when she went missing. But you're right, they don't seem to be sharing. As far as we're concerned, it's still up in the air.

Since she was reportedly seen running between 11 and 2, then the obvious deduction is that she was last seen at 2, so that's why we see 2:00 so much. But that assumes that the 2PM sighting is reliable, and these types of sightings are known to be very unreliable....

I've only just found this case today and something just doesn't smell right, why is my Hinky Meter going haywire guys.

After this case I am considering going in into the Hinky Meter repair business.

Big money, big money...

I'm still not caught up, but probably the BIGGEST question I have right now is...WHY DIDNT KIDNAPPERS TAKE THE MONEY OFFERED?????

Maybe money wasn't the motive behind the kidnap?

Exactly, so how was it picked up, by something in the car? So much is unknown.

Not pointing any fingers, just wondering how that seems to be often referred to in the chain of events, how the phone was found.l

JmHOO

Yeah, I'm not suggesting that KP did anything wrong, just speculating that taking pic implies that something else was there. Not a note, because I think that would have come to light by now, but maybe some other object. Her wedding ring, perhaps.

I am not sure we know for a fact they didn't. I know the offer "expired" and then turned into a reward. However, I could see the kidnappers responding after the deadline to keep things on their own terms. The negotiater would be in no position to say no to the kidnappers after the deadline.

Envy. Jealousy. Someone who knows her. Sees her seemingly perfect, fairytale life and wants what she has / represents...or at least to take it away from her. To make her pay for being so perfect and having everything.

Perhaps , but I quibble that the life is "perfect" or "fairytale" or "having everything" to the extent it would trigger such a drawn out crime. That is definitely the narrative i.e. on 20/20 ("prince and princess" "supermom and superman"). Sure looking at superficials -- a thin blonde with a husband and two cute kids. Millions of women have the same plus more in terms of education, financial stability, blah blah, not to mention living in more desirable areas than rural environs of Redding. jmo

Yeah, I'm not suggesting that KP did anything wrong, just speculating that taking pic implies that something else was there. Not a note, because I think that would have come to light by now, but maybe some other object. Her wedding ring, perhaps.
I'm leaning towards the idea that taking a pic of the phone came from his LE training

Sent from my SM-T817T using Tapatalk

Someone implied it was probably two jealous women who did this, consistent with the victim's claims about "two Hispanic women". I was only pointing out that it's highly improbable that two women were jealous of her, because that would imply she was seeing two other men. And their wives or girlfriends found out, got together, and crafted this ridiculous idea to kidnap her for 3 weeks... My point was that this makes no sense.

As to someone wanting to take away her seemingly perfect life, well... Let's just say this is the type of script that could only get approved in Hollywood during a writers' strike. Because it's too unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper