Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason, every page on Tapatalk is showing each post twice.

SBM

Sorry for the interruption...I thought the earbuds were found wrapped around the phone, not "next" to...I also apologize in advance if it has previously been explained...

It speaks to if "staged" or "dropped"...JMO

Hi! Keith states next to phone, Sheriff stated on top of phone, neatly coiled. I could find both links for you if you wish

Maybe it's just my brand of phone. I have a Samsung.

It's not an app, when I go into my settings it's an option under privacy and emergency. Here's a screenshot of where it is in settings on my phone:

723daf4a81eeaf52040153455bc69201.jpg
Aha. Thank you. I have a Motorola Droid Turbo. No such setting. I'm due for a new phone soon and I'm going to make sure it has something like that. Very neat.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Apologies for continuing OT, but...
You might want to reconsider your retirement planning! Yes, the typical person currently dies around 80. BUT, those are people who didn't have the health benefits and knowledge, when growing up, of those who are currently 40.

I am 60. I just plugged my stats in a life insurance company's life expectancy calculator, and my expected life is 88. My father is healthy and alive and kicking at 88 right now.

I think middle age is 45 to late 50s and rising every year. As for 35?? That's someone still trying to figure out their life! :cool:

45 to late 50s is fine, but still, like I say, it certainly isn't 60.
And I feel middle aged as hell. The increasing numbers of grey hairs and wrinkles confirms. Stress is ageing, and believe me, I'm stressed. Having a special needs kid does not make you feel young.
Anyway, back on topic.

SBM

Sorry for the interruption...I thought the earbuds were found wrapped around the phone, not "next" to...I also apologize in advance if it has previously been explained...

It speaks to if "staged" or "dropped"...JMO

I am looking for a link to the direct quote from sheriff. He does believe it was "placed" there rather than tossed or thrown. He made the statements on the Today Show.

For some reason, every page on Tapatalk is showing each post twice.

fwiw I noticed I had a tapatalk update for my phone (iPhone) I just looked and it's all ok for me. Maybe look and see if you have an update?

I just caught up (again) and honestly, I don't think this is going to be solved any time soon. I am most curious about the search warrants, which I'm assuming are mostly security cameras in Yolo and cell phone data. Other than that, I think there is really not much to go on unless there have been multple victims of the same suspects. JMO

BBM ~ There might be and these "abductors" are on the loose. That's why ANY description would help. I would think SP would want these "abductors" caught as to not allow this to happen to anyone else.

Anyone one with the same physical features of SP missing?

Since screaming was unlikely to cause her to cough up blood (otherwise football stadiums would look like Dexter's kill room), but a broken nose can cause needing from the mouth, I would venture a guess her nose injury was from being tossed from the car....as was reported. JMO

But it could have been reinsured when she was tossed. My son had a few broken nose incidents from hockey. And it is easy to reinjure it, sadly.

fwiw I noticed I had a tapatalk update for my phone (iPhone) I just looked and it's all ok for me. Maybe look and see if you have an update?
Great idea! I just checked and apparently it automatically updated already. Oh, well, I was just curious if anyone else was having the same problem. I was beginning to question my sanity!

Haven’t read all the posts & info on Mr Gamble so I thought I’d take a stab at educating myself. Please ignore if all this has been addressed.

<modsnip>

Facebook Pages:
https://www.facebook.com/cameron.gamble.9406
https://m.facebook.com/pg/projecttaken/reviews/?mt_nav=1

LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/camerongamble
Only odd thing I noticed do far was a comment from above blog stating CB had a Bachelors in Psychology from Simpson University.
His LinkedIn page states: Simpson University Psychology 2011 &#8211; 2012 (no degree mentioned, can&#8217;t get a Bachelors in one year)

Alot here to sleuth imo

Thanks, but based on 20/20 interview she was chained with metal...
That could easily be attached by a zip tie and attached to the seat. (Don't newer cars have a car seat type hook welded to the car now?)
d4db74c61a04748cd7f2cd9c10ce0735.jpg

A zip tie would slide into the link of the chain and that hook very easily.

IMO

That could easily be attached by a zip tie and attached to the seat. (Don't cars has a car seat type hook welded to the car now?)

A zip tie would slide into the link of the chain and that hook very easily )

IMO

Pamela_Brewer ... you have pictures of everything! High five.

http://www.redding.com/news/local/t...8a-5a9d-33bb-e053-0100007f19c1-404521786.html

Timeline shows key events in Sherri Papini case
Posted: Yesterday 6:00 p.m

snippet:

"Nov. 17
Sheriff Tom Bosenko says there still is not enough evidence to classify the disappearance as an abduction and cautions the approach could make the family a target of scam artists. Gamble that evening posts a video on the new website and YouTube pleading for Sherri Papini's return."

Link has a pretty good timeline for anyone interested.

Couple of things missing off that time line.

Keith last saw Sherri at 6:50 the morning she disappeared (per his statement on 20/20).

AND

What time did Sherri drop the kids off at Daycare?
Really want the answer to this one. Has this time ever been posted anywhere?

That's correct.

so... should I keep raking my head for the metal thingy strong enough to hold someone yet easy to cut in a rush hostage's drop off/release?

Things I have learned from my first WS case in 15 threads (and I've read every post):

1. I'm definitely middle aged
2. I have a questionable relationship with zip ties
3. I have no idea why this happened to Sherri
4. Sometimes it is best to keep my "grand" sleuthing ideas to myself as things play out because
5. I can have a wonderful (I think) theory that turns out to probably suck
6. There are some really great people here

[emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm looking at broken noses in google images. Not pretty. I haven't had one myself.

I broke the bridge of my nose.

The nose itself does not bruise, but, I did get black eyes from it.

This is just what happened to me. I have a titanium plate put across the bridge of my nose to repair the fracture.

That could easily be attached by a zip tie and attached to the seat. (Don't cars has a car seat type hook welded to the car now?)

A zip tie would slide into the link of the chain and that hook very easily )

IMO

We don't know the make and model or year or condition of the suv.

So she could have been cuffed to anything.

Btw. Wouldn't zip ties leave plenty of skin cells behind?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member