Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she had a letter or a bill she wanted to be sent out....?

Or maybe there was a package being delivered by a courier. I check my mailbox when I get an email stating my package has been delivered ASAP because of mail theft.

I'm sure there are some British people that celebrate thanksgiving, but if this donor was British him going home for thanksgiving makes no sense to me LOL

EDIT- I also recall hearing British, but don't know if that was here or on the news. I also have no clue if or when his country celebrates thanksgiving if at all LOL. Just struck me as odd when I thought about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't recall the word British, but I do remember the word English anonymous donor. Searching for link.

This is what the other poster is referring to:
John Bishop, a neighbor of the
Papini’s, said he saw Sherri Papini
around 9 a.m. that morning about
100 feet from those mailboxes.
Bishop, a Shasta Lake Lions
Club member who was one of the
organizers for this year’s Veterans
Parade in Shasta Lake, said he was
headed into the city of Shasta Lake
with some road cones in the back
of his truck to use for the parade
and also to do some work on the
Veterans fountain on Shasta Dam
Boulevard when he saw her. He and
his wife and the Papini’s homes are
about a mile-and-a-half from the
mailboxes.
“She was about 100 feet from
the (cluster boxes) headed toward
them,” Bishop said, noting Papini
was wearing what appeared to be
a gray jogging suit.
http://northstate.news/Archives2016/Bulletin/16-11-09 SLB.pdf

That seems odd. She was up at the mailboxes at 9AM? Didn't she text KP at 10:40AM? Unless she went for a really long run, she went there twice?

I think the fact that so much is being made about them "leaving their pets behind" is ridiculous. They didn't abandon them. Sometimes I travel with my pets and sometimes I don't; doesn't change how much I love them.

I agree. They have so much on their plate right now. So what if they asked somebody to watch their pets while they slip away for a while.

My 2 cents -

It's the Daily Mail reporting. They have been notoriously careless about reporting accurately in the past (not just this case). I have an issue with their description of "hood". A hood implies covered head/face entirely with maybe eyes visible. I don't think SP or LE used the description of "hood". Daily Mail's word, my best guess

I sort of put them right in there with the Huffington Post. A lot of discrepancies as of lately.

That's correct.

Then how does this fit in???

Reporter: I know that she was a dedicated mother. Was she employed in some other fashion? And second, that, as a family have you have you been discussing who may have had a motive to do something like this?
Sheila: That would be a question I would ask Shasta County sheriff’s office.

Reporter: Was she employed?
Sheila: I don’t have an answer to that question.

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2016...held-by-sherri-papinis-sister-sheila-koester/ (source)

Something new just hit me looking at the sister's answers. Because the reporter first asked two questions at once and one was about the investigation, her first response makes sense. I wonder if at the moment of answering she was thinking about things she knew about and could not say...then the reporter asks again "Was she employed?" and I wonder if the sister is thinking this is in regards to the time Sherri was being held captive, like the reporter could be asking was Sherri "employed" aka forced into some kind of labor during her captivity? We have all just been wondering why her sister did not say "she was a SAHM" when all the while she may have been thinking the question was asking her something else than a harmless question about employment before abduction. Maybe it's a stretch but it's a different way to look at the non-answer her sister gave. She didn't want to say anything about the investigation and erred on the side of just not answering. I'm also going to give her a huge benefit of doubt being 6 months pregnant--preggo brain is real, just sayin' ;)

That's correct.

Reporter: I know that she was a dedicated mother. Was she employed in some other fashion? And second, that, as a family have you have you been discussing who may have had a motive to do something like this?

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2016...held-by-sherri-papinis-sister-sheila-koester/ (source)

Maybe she did some work from home, side jobs to make extra cash. I'd still consider that being a stay at home mom. I work from home, writing novels and call myself a stay at home mom.

She could see one had long curly hair and one had straight hair with gray in it. If she saw "long hair, she likely saw whether they were thin, heavy, tall, short. What type of clothing did they have on? Someone might recognize the description of the clothing. Shoes especially. Jmo

If she saw long hair, she could of maybe noticed neck length (short, long), shoulders (slim/thick).
If you can see earrings, I'll bet you can notice the ears shape.

This is what the other poster is referring to:
John Bishop, a neighbor of the
Papini’s, said he saw Sherri Papini
around 9 a.m. that morning about
100 feet from those mailboxes.
Bishop, a Shasta Lake Lions
Club member who was one of the
organizers for this year’s Veterans
Parade in Shasta Lake, said he was
headed into the city of Shasta Lake
with some road cones in the back
of his truck to use for the parade
and also to do some work on the
Veterans fountain on Shasta Dam
Boulevard when he saw her. He and
his wife and the Papini’s homes are
about a mile-and-a-half from the
mailboxes.
“She was about 100 feet from
the (cluster boxes) headed toward
them,” Bishop said, noting Papini
was wearing what appeared to be
a gray jogging suit.
http://northstate.news/Archives2016/Bulletin/16-11-09 SLB.pdf
Lol...I posted about this twice. I thought it was important. Glad to see it getting some attention.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Why was it even important to point out they are staying with "wealthy" relatives??? I wonder if that fact is even true, or another liberal interpretation by writers. I put no stock in that at all, and not even sure I believe they are out of town. It also doesn't matter (to me).

JMO "wealthy relatives" is a very subjective term.

This is so alarming. I think I counted 23 missing people in an 8 week span, that's nearly 3 a week. I'm sure there are varying circumstances, but still shocking. IMO.

True, but maybe that is some of the 'sensitive' info that the Sheriff did not want to discuss publicly. If she had no way to identify the male, then why discuss them at all on tv?

Exactly. Also the sheriff did say he wasn't going to discuss whether or not there were others involved when he was asked. IMO that's a pretty clear answer.

soj51. I am optimistic. And fed up. And especially after what happened to this girl, what brown and the rest refer to as law, they can shove right back up the hole it came out of.

I've been doing landscape maintenance in Redding for the past 18 years. I've seen enough in the past 8 from very questionable others doing the same for less than half price to wonder if they scout while on their route, for any opportunity. Just a thought, that was probably already thought.

Makes me wonder if there were any grow-ops in the area with low paid, immigrant workers. Perhaps seeing SP jogging along her route, then waiting for the right moment to capture.

Please don't take this the wrong way as where I live, we have alot of fruit farms with immigrants working them, as whole families can get into a truck/van and go to work.

Of note, the Project Taken Facebook page has scrubbed all reviews (many linked to the Daily Beast article) and numerous skeptical comments.

Instead of addressing the discrepancies mentioned in the article, they're trying to bury the question. It should be really easy to address to issues if there are honest answers to those questions.

That's correct.

She could of worked from home. Especially if it is a computer type job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper