Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone who can't get link to work - doj.ca.gov > scroll down to very bottom and select missing persons > click MP search on right hand side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did we ever confirm - or not - that she normally sent him a text asking about lunch? Or was this abnormal for her?

I don't know when 5'4 and 100 pounds was EVER a typical average for a woman. That's extremely thin for 5'4. Maybe not for someone 5'0 but 5'4? When I was in nursing, that would have been flagged to explore for an eating disorder or an illness.

Some people come from families that are pettite.My mother was smaller than I am and I wear childrens clothes.I am bothered by the fact that every time a victim on these threads happens to be thinner than average,people assume it is drugs or anorexia.This would not be discussed if someone was above weight.This is not directed at anyone.Her being thin has nothing to do with the person she is.

<modsnip>Also I've wrapped several Christmas presents so far. And if she's into hand-made presents, and it sounds like she is, then Christmas preparations start in like July. Lol. But really strange to half-way wrap it unless she we're interrupted or ran out of supplies or time.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

The description of Voluntary missing says.....no medical condition and no sign of foul play.

So it is just a classification because of the lack of a crime scene....this woman didn't leave voluntarily...I just don't buy that.

Also I believe it is KP's birthday this month or beginning of next month...so the gift might have been a birthday gift....

I agree. I think that is likely the status they have to select at this point in the investigation if they have no proof of foul play. It breaks my heart that Cort Jones is listed as VMA when obviously foul play was involved [emoji24]

I'm still wondering why she has no dental x-rays. Who doesn't have dental x-rays?

Not to mention, if she is abducted, telling the perp she can't be identified by dental records is one hell of a gamble with her life.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
Where did you get that info? I hadn't seen that before..

They must have found some evidence she took off on her own.
A text
An email a phone call
Something because if she was endangered I'm very sure there would be
More activity to find her.

LE said they were reviewing texts and emails. Perhaps what they found there is the reason they (LE) stopped searching and classified her as "voluntarily missing". They may even know exactly where she is by now.

So....what happens when a "missing" person is found A-Ok, but said missing person does not want LE to disclose that info? Can missing person forbid LE to report status/location/circumstances? I'm not a lawyer and have no idea.

If she left on her own accord it is really strange to leave half-way through wrapping a present for your husband. I just don't know what to make of this.

Agree, not to mention that she didn't pick up her children from daycare, sounds very unlikely that she would let her children experience being abandoned like that.
And her mobile was found on the ground at Sunrise Drive right?
AND her ear buds were also found, along with strands of her hair, authorities said.

No her last name was Graeff. Loise is her middle name. I've known her since the 5th grade. Those pics are all pre 2009.

I plugged in the other missing woman, Stacey Smart, and it came up "Unknown Circumstances". That leads me to believe that LE must have good reason to suspect she left voluntary. JMO

I agree. When reading the other missing person statuses it makes me think they have pretty solid evidence of this. Maybe the family truly believes there's no way she'd leave on her own and requested LE keep this on the down low. I don't know. LE isn't always correct. I'd still be looking if I were family. Especially if I didn't believe she left intentionally. If she did, I hope she contacts one of them soon.

LE said they were reviewing texts and emails. Perhaps what they found there is the reason they (LE) stopped searching and classified her as "voluntarily missing". They may even know exactly where she is by now.

So....what happens when a "missing" person is found A-Ok, but said missing person does not want LE to disclose that info? Can missing person forbid LE to report status/location/circumstances? I'm not a lawyer and have no idea.
That would be really awful if so. I don't think so but ianal either..

That's the other question. If they have absolute proof that she left voluntarily, how could they classify her as missing?

If someone leaves but you know where they are, and that they're alright, they can't possibly be a misper.

I think the reason it seems hunky is because the LE are not releasing any details. So we have questions that aren't being answered that WOULD be being answered if they were considering KP as the suspect. LE must be 100% convinced it was not of any involvement from KP

I clicked on 10 or so missing people from Shasta county and they all say no for the question dental records available. Maybe this is something they don't request unless they have a body they suspect could be that person, I don't know.

bbm - just want to clarify, has LE announced that and I missed it? Or is is part of the speculation? (which is ok, just want to clarify) TIA

That's the other question. If they have absolute proof that she left voluntarily, how could they classify her as missing?

Everyone else is missing her is why..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads