Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it the negotiator or the AD that was going out of town? Or both??
I can't remember

I didn't say that she was an activist, just that she apparently was supportive of WHA and their services. And that she possibly still is. There ARE activists out there who rabidly, and sometimes violently protest and punish supporters of various women's health services..... and generally do so in the name of religious conviction.JMO

hmm... getting my shovel and ready to dig. In this atypical case, anything is possible. To be honest, do not fit within my theory, but who knows? I will keep you posted.

I was hoping LE would have released a sketch by now... Even just the shape of the eyes and eyebrows, and the hair would be much better than nothing. Some people have very distinctive eyes.

And I know the sheriff said SP was having trouble remembering details of her ordeal, but I was hoping she would have remembered more by now. Maybe she has told LE a lot more and they just haven't shared the information with the public, for whatever reason. Such as, approximate age, height and weight/ body type of the suspects. "One was older than the other" could mean anything, especially since the two women may may have split up by now - a 15 year old and a 25 year old? A 30 year old and a 60 year old? One had grey (or green, according to some news outlets) in her hair, but I know a lot of women with dark hair who have developed noticeable grey in their 20s, plus other women who have had grey streaks put in their hair as a fashion statement. Which sort of grey was it?

A description of their clothes would be very helpful too. They may have had to go out for supplies whilst holding SP captive, and a description may jog a store worker's memory of two women matching their description who came into the store and were caught on CCTV...

I can't remember

The AD was allegedly in town in visiting until Thanksgiving with piles of cash just sitting around while the ransom negotiator by his own admission was out of town

I wish I had something substantial to add, but I got nothin!

It disturbs me that time is going by and there is no clue or information coming from LE
That says one of two things to me

LE have nothing, no clear description, no evidence, no information that is useful
LE has a lot and they need no help from the public in tracking down the Hispanic women

I will be surprised if there is ever an arrest, and that is my opinion

I hear you! I am truly baffled by this case as L.E. is not releasing any more information. However I do think for that some
unknown reason S.P. was targeted. We may never know why.

I am hoping and praying that L.E. is working towards a conclusion in this - for everyone's sake and safety.

I can't remember

Both.Well,in his letter, the
AD said HE would be going back out of town soon, but CG later, during the 20/20 interview, said he was out of town for most of the duration of SP's kidnapping.

Both.Well,the
AD said so in the letter, but CG later, during the 20/20 interview, said he was out of town for most of the duration of SP's kidnapping.

Hmm
That is rather unusual
You would think he would want to be close by

They mainly cover the main parking areas or lots and the front entrance to see if someone is trying to rip off cars. So if she was unfamiliar and it was dark it is possible she was not on camera because the lights were on but no cars, there and she didnt go to a side of the JW church that has a camera or was on the opposite sid eof the road and could clearly see no one was there from where she was.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

AFAIK, surveillance systems do cover building entrances or point of access.. Churches have musical/sound/media/projectors equipment, digital screens, etc. IF she attempted to pull the door or to crack a window, most probable would be captured on cams.

Where is the proof of any of his past hostage situations?
Why do none of his amazing hostage exploits never make the news?

I believe CG is currently negotiating with Mr. Howland Island regarding the release of Amelia Earhart. He is a behind-the-scenes guy and does not like publicity. MOO.

I can't remember

IIRC, the negotiator was out of town and the English AD was leaving town on time to celebrate Thanksgiving with his family.

Please get back to discussing the case, not TOS or other members.

No more reminders.

:tyou:

Hmm
That is rather unusual

Things like that are why I think CG may be beyond just being an exploitative ambulance chaser, but instead one way or the other was in a position to know he wouldn't get a call from unknown abductors to arrange a ransom.

(Snipped for emphasis)
Which isn't really relevant to this case, since SP was dropped off at or near the freeway exit, possibly while the kidnapper was on her way to another location.

Oh I respectfully disagree, I think it is relevant - where and how she was released is the difference between wanting SP and/or her message to be found, and dropping her off half-clothed in the middle of nowhere, completely bound to eventually die. Of course they could have killed her, but they didn't. They left her with a free hand and non-life threatening injuries, near an interstate.

Something someone exchanging life for a ransom would do as well, IMO

Here we go folks! A copycat wanting $ to return this girl. I KNEW this was going to happen. Idiots thinking they can get $50K for holding a girl hostage for $.

There will be a rash of missing women now thanks to CG & "company"
They will end up with blood on their hands

https://facebook.com/missingcases/p...5/1543432422343753/?type=3&source=48&__tn__=E

So you feel that one family (the P's) doing everything they could to get SP back now makes them responsible for other crimes? What would you do if it was your wife or daughter? Do anything and everything, or only what some feel is politically correct?

During my time here, I've always tried to counter some of the speculation with facts that I know to be true and have tried to relay the character of the people that are caught up in this ordeal. My hands are tied because there is so much information that I can't release. I've tried leaving breadcrumbs where I could.

Thank you to those that listened, I appreciate your courtesy and you have my respect. To the other's I'm sorry if my not buying into theories that I know to be false offends you. You are certainly welcome to them and I apologize if you feel I have dominated the discussion or beat you down.

I wish all of you a Merry Christmas.
Lake16

Hmm
That is rather unusual

Why would he need to be nearby? CG was negotiating. He can do that on the phone, from anywhere. If there was a money drop, I had assumed it would be up to the anonymous donor to make those arrangements. Isn't that why CG made a big deal about the AD only being in town for a limited amount of time and when the AD left town the ransom offer was off the table?

<modsnip>
CG is a biggie, his involvement is a unique addition to a case. It seems hinky as .. but I think, his involvement does look like a huge red flag but I think personally it may be rather benign, the publicity may have played a big part but I believe his motives are purely personal gain.

We're all trapped in a sleuthers maze, going round in circles and hitting dead ends. The truth is out there so they say :p

It's quite maddening isn't it? We have so little to go on as it pertains to SP's actual abductors, that for me digging a bit deeper into CG and this alleged AD feels a little more attainable as to getting to the truth. As it stands, when there are inconsistencies in stories, that leads me to believe someone's lying.

Hmm
That is rather unusual

I wonder what his plan was if the kidnappers decided to take him up on the offer and he was not in town?

So you feel that one family (the P's) doing everything they could to get SP back now makes them responsible for other crimes? What would you do if it was your wife or daughter? Do anything and everything, or only what some feel is politically correct?

During my time here, I've always tried to counter some of the speculation with facts that I know to be true and have tried to relay the character of the people that are caught up in this ordeal. My hands are tied because there is so much information that I can't release. I've tried leaving breadcrumbs where I could.

Thank you to those that listened, I appreciate your courtesy and you have my respect. To the other's I'm sorry if my not buying into theories that I know to be false offends you. You are certainly welcome to them and I apologize if you feel I have dominated the discussion or beat you down.

I wish all of you a Merry Christmas.
Lake16

Could you please list which theories you know to be factually incorrect? That would probably help us more than anything. I know these are scattered in bits and pieces throughout the 100'state of threads, but just one concise post would be greatly appreciated.

Merry Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member