Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was shocked to see that this thread was up and so busy. This has to be the most peculiar case I've ever followed.

k-theory? We know she was texting Michigan man who has been cleared. No details as to the nature of texts. For all I know she wanted to hook up to buy Lavender. What if it wasn't Lavender. She is texting with someone else. GF sees the text and decides to teach her a lesson.

Who is GF?

Was she ever given a lie detector test?

I agree with others, many things are off with this case.

Taking a year to release sketches seems negligent.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Dam if i was allowed to finally shower and slammed my captors head into a terlet and cut my foot I would be so glad they didn't kill me right then and there :facepalm:

That is EXACTLY what I was thinking. She slams the head of one of her abductors into a toilet, so, naturally, injured abductor says "Oh hey, you just bashed my head in, I think I'll just let you go." Whaaaaat????

k-theory? We know she was texting Michigan man who has been cleared. No details as to the nature of texts. For all I know she wanted to hook up to buy Lavender. What if it wasn't Lavender. She is texting with someone else. GF sees the text and decides to teach her a lesson.

An interesting angle to this

https://www.insideedition.com/headl...on-where-supermom-sherri-papini-was-kidnapped

There must be a reason for LE to release the contact with the other person via text and the high security.

I couldn't keep up w this case for the life of me so I don't know the details but those are pretty much the most stereotypical "Hispanic woman" drawings you an come up with. But there are many women who do resemble this fwiw so, idk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Although it’s not related to SP’s kidnapping, I was disturbed to read about the complaints family members made about her to LE between 2000-2003. Family doesn’t usually get LE involved until actions become intolerable, so I assume these reports are the tip of the iceberg. It is not connected to the kidnapping years later, of course. But this is not normal behavior. I hope she got help and overcame whatever was going on at that time.
JMO

http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article180824671.html

*puts hands in cuffs behind back*

*cough* hook up *cough*
Mine need some pretty tight cuffs. Thanks to my job, I've been cuffed pretty tight since I read this earlier. I have to rely on self control now.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Although it’s not related to SP’s kidnapping, I was disturbed to read about the complaints family members made about her to LE between 2000-2003. Family doesn’t usually get LE involved until actions become intolerable, so I assume these reports are the tip of the iceberg. It is not connected to the kidnapping years later, of course. But this is not normal behavior. I hope she got help and overcame whatever was going on at that time.
JMO

Thank you for sharing! I hadn't seen that earlier. Fascinating. And yes, disturbing.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I simply don't believe LE is going along with a faked abduction here.
It may be stranger than fiction... but LE doesn't release sketches of people they know don't exist.
I find it hard to believe that she can pass a polygraph as well as fool LE for almost a year.
It may seem crazy.... but sometimes the craziest things are actually true.

Well LE released the suspect sketch that looked like Santa Claus, in that case of a girl who faked an abduction and stayed in a relatives cabin to avoid a court appearance. I can't remember her name...small town where she was supposedly moving to be a caretaker.

Then again that outrageous story of the kidnapping in Vallejo, young women was dropped off in Huntington Beach at her father's house hundreds of miles away. That turned out to be true....they caught the guy.

eta: the latter, Denise Huskins....abductor was Matthew Muller

It may be stranger than fiction... but LE doesn't release sketches of people they know don't exist.
I find it hard to believe that she can pass a polygraph as well as fool LE for almost a year.

Yes. many of these kinds of cases are odd and make no sense.

I think it is possible that SP really angered someone ---betrayed or messed with someone---even if she does not know it or how it happened.

I agree.
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

JMO

That behavior sounds like someone with an undiagnosed and untreated mental health issue.

As I see it, everything about this news release was intended to ramp up pressure on the Papinis without actually saying that LE doubts their story. Without a confession and apparently no smoking gun has turned up, they can't outright say they don't believe the story. Too much liability. They believe they know what DIDN'T happen - they're just not sure yet what DID happen.

But there's a specific reason for everything they released. Why say they investigated Mich Man only to say he wasn't involved? They could have just left it out. The fact that they included it indicates to me that they think it's relevant; maybe the guy wasn't involved, but his imminent hook-up with Sherri was a stressor for her.

The sketches look rather comical, if you ask me. They don't validate her story, they kind of make a mockery of it.

The brawl in the bathroom, the gunshot and then one captor taking her to safety (who happened to be the one whose head Sherri supposedly slammed into the toilet) is movie stuff. Not real life. And they were careful to tell us that the cut foot didn't hold up.

The DNA is also at odds with her story. How would a man's DNA get on her clothes if she had no contact with men?

LE has been very shrewd with this release. And I think that by the end of the year, there will be a conclusion to this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990