Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a couple of tired parents with little ones underfoot. No need to be uncharitable.

Me, uncharitable? I'm also wondering why she came out at all just to put a dish of water out only to return to the house in front of the cameras, fully dressed out in harsh winter clothing, only her daughter has no coat on and is barefoot. A photo op in my opinion Non charitable? No, just honest observation. IMO

I can't help but notice how subservient she appears in the photos here. Looks only at the ground.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-captors-leaves-home-husband-two-kids.html

That would be like 6 weeks after her return... if her story is true that's understandable.

Me, uncharitable? I'm also wondering why she came out at all just to put a dish of water out only to return to the house in front of the cameras, fully dressed out in harsh winter clothing, only her daughter has no coat on and is barefoot. A photo op in my opinion Non charitable? No, just honest observation. IMO

Those pictures are awful. They were taken without their knowledge from a distance.
If it had been a planned photo op I'm sure they would be better quality.
Kids are weird. It doesn't surprise me one was under dressed and one over dressed.
Sherri was over dressed and Keith was under dressed.
Maybe Sherri gets cold easier because she's so skinny.

Looks like a couple of tired parents with little ones underfoot. No need to be uncharitable.

Agree. They look cold (it's January) and tired like they either just woke up or were getting the kids ready for bed. Her daughter looks like she is in pajamas. Daily Mail paparazzi most likely had their house staked out and took the picture with a telephoto lens without their knowledge. No reason for them to look up if they didn't know the camera was there. JMO.

Do you believe this over what Sergeant Jackson is now saying, about the clamps being on her ankles? It's confusing because officers on the scanner gave one version, and now Jackson is giving another. I tend to believe the latter, because it makes more sense to have it wrong originally then correct the record later, as opposed to having it right originally then giving false factual information later. What are your thoughts?

Beating a dead horse, but scanner officers also said she was chained to something, which we now know cannot possibly be true, as we've seen the surveillance video.
Did Sgt. Jackson ever say specifically that there were not "hose clamps" on her wrists? Maybe I have missed it, and that is quite possible. He may not have said there were hose clamps on her wrists but I don't think he said specifically that there were not "hose clamps" on her wrists.

I think without further clarification from LE in a direct quote, it's going to be really difficult to sort out the truth of how she was found. In my previous post you have KP referring to a clamp on at last one wrist - but he got all of his info second-hand and didn't see any of the restraints himself. So maybe he got it wrong in the re-telling, and all that was on her wrist was the zip-tie?

On the dispatch audio, you may have one officer relaying info to another officer, and then that second officer is who we hear speaking to dispatch, perhaps. Very easy for them to get some things wrong. Like maybe the first officer says "she was chained to something" and the second officer repeats it as "she's chained to something."

But all this is conjecture. I'm curious why the Shasta press release was so cagey about keeping the restraint info confidential, even though officials who are authorized to speak have already told us quite a bit. It makes me think that there is more about the restraints than we know.
Yes. I agree. There is more about the restraints than we know. I am sure that they have identified those restraints and could very easily post an image of the exact restraints instead of dancing around this. So, the presumption I have is that talking about them the way they do (dancing around) is more messaging.

I have wondered about the junkyard with the barking dogs too! Where is this on the map? Or did she still have the bag over her head when she found that.
The belief is that the "junkyard" refers to either the drilling company property at west side of the overpass or to one of the next three properties further west along highway 17. In KP's account and the VI's account Sherri was dropped off on or near Highway 17 west of the overpass for I-5 and that Sherri had crossed the overpass to make her way to the Kingdom Hall.

Interesting that one of the people KP names as being on his "A-team" is Sean Ditty, an investigator who specializes in, among other things, surveillance and cheating spouse investigations.
His website gives an interesting photo series of examples of his work:
http://www.seandittyinvestigations.com/services.html

Whoa. Very interesting.

I can't help but notice how subservient she appears in the photos here. Looks only at the ground.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-captors-leaves-home-husband-two-kids.html

Or how about media shy?

I mean a week or so before the disappearance she didn't look subservient at all:

attachment.php

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...napped-Sherri-Papini-reveals-100k-reward.html

Attachments

• IMG_7103.jpg
    IMG_7103.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 351
Is it just me or is it ironic there are bandanas in that photo?

Is it just me or is it ironic there are bandanas in that photo?

It is ironic... or coincidental.

But so is the the two Latinas story compared to her blog post.
And so is her causing physical damage to her attackers compared to her blog post.
And so is the story of her abduction compared to the abduction of her high school friend.

And the description of her attackers compared to the news article of the 2 kidnappers.

And the description of the eyebrows when there was a reported sighting of her at an eyebrow shop...

There are a lot of ironies and coincidences in this case.

I have wondered about the junkyard with the barking dogs too! Where is this on the map? Or did she still have the bag over her head when she found that.

Just south of the Kingdom Hall are several truck trailer storage yards, and further south appears to be heavy equipment. Can't tell from Google Earth if there is fencing around those storage yards, but most likely there is.

Interesting that one of the people KP names as being on his "A-team" is Sean Ditty, an investigator who specializes in, among other things, surveillance and cheating spouse investigations.
His website gives an interesting photo series of examples of his work:
http://www.seandittyinvestigations.com/services.html

I guess I should say I am surprised but I'm not.

No doubt KP knew about DD once he married SP it's quite normal to suspect a spouse with a history of such behavior.

Does SP look like the type of woman who well needs a periodic ego boost from members of the opposite gender?

MOO, yes she does.

I can only imagine how weird the pictures could be, if someone had staked out my house, and snapped photos of me and the kids in our yard. :blush:

My son refused to wear shoes and any pants other than shorts. He would wear shorts in the rain if I didn't object so strenulously about it--after the teacher said something..lol

My daughter only wanted to wear her cousins rain boots, which were too big, or her cousins scrappy sandals, also too big. And her Disney princess dresses, about 90% of the time.

If someone snuck around to take photos, my son would have been barefoot, in shorts, playing in the rain and my girl would have been stumbling around in huge yellow rain galoshes and a cinderella princess dress-in the puddles.

I'd be in my pajamas most likely...

This is a satellite image of the drilling company on the west side of the Highway 17 overpass. This is what might be what KP and the VI referred to as a "junkyard".

attachment.php

These are the next two properties west of that drilling company.

attachment.php

This is the property just west of the previous two.

attachment.php

Keep in mind that it was dark so some property could appear like a junkyard whether it was an actual junkyard or not. Also, keep in mind that we only have satellite images to go by and it is always possible that there were junk vehicles present on Thanksgiving Day 2016 that were not there when satellite images were taken before or after that time.

Attachments

• DrillingCompany.png
    DrillingCompany.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 338
  • twopropertieswest.jpg
    twopropertieswest.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 326
  • Nextproperty.jpg
    Nextproperty.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 330
Did Sgt. Jackson ever say specifically that there were not "hose clamps" on her wrists? Maybe I have missed it, and that is quite possible. He may not have said there were hose clamps on her wrists but I don't think he said specifically that there were not "hose clamps" on her wrists.

No he didn’t, but he mentioned hose clamps on her ankles and a zip tie on her wrist. What would be his purpose of withholding the info about clamps on her wrists? Especially since it was already out there?

Yes! Agree about CG... I think he took advantage of what was, IMO, rather obvious from the beginning. He figured it was voluntary and that she would show up and he could take credit.

I also would not be surprised if we eventually find out she had taken off on occasion before, and this time KP got ticked and reported her missing.

Really, the first thing he does is "find my phone"? That, IMO, says everything right there.

[And, yes, later he claimed he called her first, before using the app, but that's not what he said in the 911 call.]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thanks cell phone records should easily confirm the sequence of calls

Yes! Agree about CG... I think he took advantage of what was, IMO, rather obvious from the beginning. He figured it was voluntary and that she would show up and he could take credit.

I also would not be surprised if we eventually find out she had taken off on occasion before, and this time KP got ticked and reported her missing.

Really, the first thing he does is "find my phone"? That, IMO, says everything right there.

[And, yes, later he claimed he called her first, before using the app, but that's not what he said in the 911 call.]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thanks cell phone records should easily confirm the sequence of calls

No he didn’t, but he mentioned hose clamps on her ankles and a zip tie on her wrist. What would be his purpose of withholding the info about clamps on her wrists? Especially since it was already out there?
They didn't withhold it, they just didn't mention it.

I would find it hard to believe that LE on the scene when they found Sherri would have three significant things wrong. Those being: 1) Where on I-5 they were located 2) whether she was chained to something 3) whether or not she had "hose clamps" on her wrists.

I could understand having one of those wrong, but not all three. If all three were wrong then LE would have been who is inconsistent with their story rather than anyone else in terms of the activities around Sherri being found. I don't see that being the case.

As it is, and the way LE is going about this, I expect there is a method to their madness and the end result of this process should be someone showing up with their lawyer and singing like a canary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper