Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE has way more information than we do and that's just with the known evidence. LE could have a ton of information just off her digital records. I think LE knows pretty well that whatever happened, it didn't involve a random stranger.

I hope you're right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a SAHM, I send my daughter to daycare part time, and I am really relating to SP. I've had to play catch up on these threads so I am sorry if I missed it, but was she a member of any of the garage sale sites on Facebook? OfferUp? Five Mile? I redo furniture, make holiday wreaths, etc. in my spare time and resale it on those sites, mainly Facebook(this is how I buy my hubbys birthday/xmas gifts without him knowing about them lol). I had an encounter once with someone who was a bit creepy, didn't seem interested in what he was actually buying, was talking up a storm asking questions about me, but when my very large, athletic brother who lives with me stepped into the garage he quickly purchased what he came for and left. Just the other day here in Dallas a woman was murdered selling something on offerup. Sorry again if this has been hashed out/looked into.
The safest way to conduct these things is to NEVER EVER do them at your home. Meet them in a supermarket parking lot etc. Never go straight home after.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I'm starting to lean this way too. I wonder how often she texted him while at work knowing he wouldn't be accessing his phone often as was stated. Or did she contact his work phone when she needed him? I feel a question like that near lunch time is something you'd want a response to right away. If it was someone else and they saw her recently texting his personal phone, they may not have been aware of this fact.

I think of the Mansion Murders in DC where things were done rather elaborately to either get people to go away or to come to house by compelling the kidnapped to say things as well as sending texts from their phones. This is why I'd like to know who saw her up close and personal that day (not just saying based on seeing someone wearing a pink jacket at a distance) and when. If she didn't do something voluntarily, someone could have had her under duress as soon as the husband left for work.

I'm a SAHM, I send my daughter to daycare part time, and I am really relating to SP. I've had to play catch up on these threads so I am sorry if I missed it, but was she a member of any of the garage sale sites on Facebook? OfferUp? Five Mile? I redo furniture, make holiday wreaths, etc. in my spare time and resale it on those sites, mainly Facebook(this is how I buy my hubbys birthday/xmas gifts without him knowing about them lol). I had an encounter once with someone who was a bit creepy, didn't seem interested in what he was actually buying, was talking up a storm asking questions about me, but when my very large, athletic brother who lives with me stepped into the garage he quickly purchased what he came for and left. Just the other day here in Dallas a woman was murdered selling something on offerup. Sorry again if this has been hashed out/looked into.
I'm in Dallas too! Small world.

I'm in Dallas (Carrollton) too! Small world.

The safest way to conduct these things is to NEVER EVER do them at your home. Meet them in a supermarket parking lot etc. Never go straight home after.

Unfortunately that's not even safe, the Dallas woman I mentioned was murdered in the medieval times parking lot :( I think the Facebook garage sites give a major false sense of security since you see a persons profile. Unfortunately, it's a very dangerous world these days.

If someone abducted or attacked SP what are the odds they would be following the search online?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I thought about this because what if they're reading all our posts to see if anyone has info on them as well as reading the find sp page and all news. I mean if I can end up here jus tell by reading about the New York joggers that's mentiomed sp that googling her after led me to read articles and end up here then who knows how easily the killer or abducter could

Just wanted to give a personal account regarding the police notifying the family/public if the missing person was alive and well and "voluntarily missing". I live in Canada so it might be totally different and useless, but what the heck. I had a dear friend of mine go missing a few weeks ago. I was notified by a friend who had seen the police statement on twitter. We freaked out and shared the post on facebook like crazy. A few long hours after, the police had updated via twitter that he was "located". With no other details than that. When he got on facebook again, he wrote me to let me know that he had just up and left, was frustrated with some things and decided to go on an impromptu vacation without telling anyone. He was actually a bit upset with all of us sharing his missing status and info with all of facebook because it was his personal business and couldn't understand why we freaked out.

Right. And it's possible, although I don't consider it likely, that the phone was just thrown down without the intention of making it look like an abduction. Perhaps the decision to leave was made right then and there, and the phone was simply thrown down because she didn't want to be tracked.

It's been over two weeks now, though. Way too long.

Tazers are our worst enemy imo. Very likely method in any abduction these days. Why are these things so easy to obtain? They make it so easy to disarm someone then whisk them away like Jaycee Dugard. You can carry all the defense weapons you want but if you get tazed from behind they won't mean much. There will be no signs of a struggle. I wonder - when LE contacts these RSOs do they search their homes and vehicles for these types of things?
Yea I myself have thought about getting one because of stalkers but someone could take it from me and taze me. Granted I avoid being anywhere alone that I'm no that's safe,
Also my above post I wasn't saying(in case anyone too knew it as that) I think either family has anything to do with it I just mean the way they act is if kp wants to assume it's a stranger because he doesn't want to admit some friend/family/coworker/neighbor could do it and I almost would wonder if the cops would make everyone think they're doing a bad job or think they're not looking local because they suspect whoever her family also does that kp doesn't agree on. What I mean is they seem to think the opposite since her family thinks she knew them and he seems to not. But what if the person or persons picked her up from her house to go to lunch or something and took her? Or a creepy neighbor just waited to get his mail until she did but kp doesn't want to believe they did it maybe whoever did she complained about and he brushed it off as oh no they'd never do that and that's why he sounds in some interviews like someone who feels guilt about her being taken like as if they'd fought or something but maybe he feels bad for not taking her seriously about whoever did it. As for the gift through maybe my family is very last minute but I don't know anyone who wraps gifts or is even done buying them this early in the year let alone has already made them. Part of me feels like a lot of stuff was done to confuse people I mean for all we know the weird random items found around were planted by the person to confuse them more and keep them busy until they were gone. Another thought is do people rent out houses by theirs for vacations? What if some serial killer or something rented out one and then left after he took her and that's why they don't think she's near? But for all we know the person lives near and also killed the girl she went to school with since I read they could be sisters and it's by the same spot so for all we know the person lives close. The suspect for that case moved to Hawaii and changed his name and maybe the killer knew about him and the girl so they knew since he was a RSO he'd get blamed? The stuff the sherif said sounds like he and maybe they're all in on it but like they want the person to relax and think they're not on their trail so they mess up.

I thought about this because what if they're reading all our posts to see if anyone has info on them as well as reading the find sp page and all news. I mean if I can end up here jus tell by reading about the New York joggers that's mentiomed sp that googling her after led me to read articles and end up here then who knows how easily the killer or abducter could

When I type her name into google without hitting search, one of the top suggestions is this thread. I actually found this site years ago when looking for info on a local case by searching on Google. It wouldn't be difficult to find and I feel there's way more information here than other places because of all our discussing.

Within that local case, the perp ended up being a part of her "help find" Facebook page we learned after we found out who it was.

I feel like so many of these cases are things you'd only see in movies. Now it's reality.

Makes me glad my mom and me don't have anyone pick up things we sell from our house but I bet there is a buy and sell group for the county or city I know mine has one. I've had a bunch of weirdos try to buy me things lately like total strangers online and if they want to send them to the post office they can but they'll never get my address ever. I imagine she sold things on Craigslist also maybe eBay. And some of it maternity clothes someone said which a creepy dude could pretend to be a chick and show up to buy it and not be the girl she's expecting to come buy it.

It could be a coworker who knew he'd be at work who she knew and wouldn't find it weird if lets say he stopped by to get something from her husband and who would know she sends those texts and who he didn't believe her about being a creep or something. It really feels like the cops do want this person to feel safe so they can swoop in once they get comfortable and sloppy and make a mistake. Who knows maybe like in North Carolina finding her could lead to solving the case from before.

Unfortunately that's not even safe, the Dallas woman I mentioned was murdered in the medieval times parking lot :( I think the Facebook garage sites give a major false sense of security since you see a persons profile. Unfortunately, it's a very dangerous world these days.
Well it was a medieval times parking lot...

Probably better at target, publix etc. Many cameras and all ages etc. Busy and public.

Hello all, I am new to the site so go easy on me will ya?

For some reason I cannot get the image of SP at the intersection (where her phone was found) kneeling down tying her shoe. I am very curious as to whether the phone was found screen up or screen down? Were the headphones tangled or somewhat folded? Could it be possible that her phone had died while on her run so she took out her headphones due to that fact. People seem to believe the nature of the phone points to it being planted, but what if it was simply set down by SP so that she could tie her shoe? Scenario one could be that she simply forgot to pick her phone back up and kept on running. Scenario two is that she was approached in a very vulnerable state and not quite as visible if she were standing.

Obviously all that is JMO, but I wonder if more has been released about the state and positioning of the evidence found.

For some reason I cannot get the image of SP at the intersection (where her phone was found) kneeling down tying her shoe. I am very curious as to whether the phone was found screen up or screen down? Were the headphones tangled or somewhat folded? Could it be possible that her phone had died while on her run so she took out her headphones due to that fact. People seem to believe the nature of the phone points to it being planted, but what if it was simply set down by SP so that she could tie her shoe? Scenario one could be that she simply forgot to pick her phone back up and kept on running. Scenario two is that she was approached in a very vulnerable state and not quite as visible if she were standing.

Obviously all that is JMO, but I wonder if more has been released about the state and positioning of the evidence found.

:welcome6:

Welcome to WS!

I read this and got goosebumps!
I don't think I have ever seen anything like this posted in any of the cases I have followed.
This anonymous person must have some info that we don't have.

This really shocked me. I was about to ask why no one else is talking about it

My only hope at this point is they know exactly who did what and have them under surveillance. In cases like Peterson, Powell, Lamar, and others they knew almost right away.

If that's not the case here than I fear they made some huge mistakes in not asking the public for help, not following through on leads, and stopping searches after a couple of days. If this is true I hope the residents of Redding make themselves heard loud and clear, HFSP FB certainly shows some upset from locals.

2 weeks now. I hope Keith has figured out something to tell the kids. They may have a skewed sense of time, but they do have one. They must be missing mom something fierce.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member