Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read this and got goosebumps!
I don't think I have ever seen anything like this posted in any of the cases I have followed.
This anonymous person must have some info that we don't have.
That was incredibly bizzare.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Odd, but one should not assume this person has credible info.

This really shocked me. I was about to ask why no one else is talking about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. Chilling to me too. Never seen that before.
It also makes me think that up to this point, no one has demand ransome Maybe the person who wrote the letter in the link is trying to flush some one out. Thoughts.

Odd, but one should not assume this person has credible info.

Your right! Normally I wouldn't give much credence to an anonymous letter but......
JMO, but I feel like it is written with a 'knowing' tone to it....and it seems like this person has planned out such small details that they have been 'coached' by someone who has done this before.
I won't discount this. Yet.

This really shocked me. I was about to ask why no one else is talking about it

I'm pretty sure when the link was first posted that the stuff about paying a ransom wasn't there.

Not sure we should be saying much about it, either. If some guy has her it's possible he's reading this.

Does LE seeming lack of urgency to find her suggest that they believe she is no longer alive?

I'm pretty sure when the link was first posted that the stuff about paying a ransom wasn't there.

Not sure we should be saying much about it, either. If some guy has her it's possible he's reading this.

I'm not sure when the letter was posted, but I saw the page around 8:30 pm pacific time, last night, and it wasn't there.

I dont think this was random.
husband was claiming abduction from the start. IMO there is more to this.

If I believed my wife went out jogging, she didn't return, and I found her phone and earbuds on the side of the road I would almost definitely worry she was abducted too. What other logical conclusions are there?

Now that's something I'm gonna have to get myself................a negotiator.

He also doesn't state how much he's willing to pay...... $60 bucks ?............$200 ? 5 grand ?

Probably a spammer trying to collect peoples phone numbers so he can sell them to vendors...........you know..........sort of like those pukes on Craigslist do.

If I believed my wife went out jogging, she didn't return, and I found her phone and earbuds on the side of the road I would almost definitely worry she was abducted too. What other logical conclusions are there?

Well, I myself would be terrified. But obviously there must be enough other logical conclusions that keep LE from saying she was abducted.

Wow. Chilling to me too. Never seen that before.
It also makes me think that up to this point, no one has demand ransome Maybe the person who wrote the letter in the link is trying to flush some one out. Thoughts.

Sounds kind hokey,but jmo

You give them more credit than I do, but now I really want to know if they owned a gun and if it's missing.

There was a guy missing here a year or so ago. The family insisted he'd never leave, etc. There were major searches, lots of local coverage. Turns out he was suicidal, had a gun, and killed himself. One of his acquaintances later told me that the family didn't think anyone would look for him if they knew.

Another case, with no press, except one MSM article is this one:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...UeQgCIkSXvlqbBuwg&sig2=jMYc9kcQmVthQBU_5JgMbA

She WAS reported as suicidal. It doesn't appear that there were searches.

I can't find a follow up except for a plea from a account for funeral expenses. She had two kids, 22 months and 4 and was believed to be suffering ftom post partum depression.

Sigh. Where are you, Sherri?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

She had pins on Pinterest related to concealed carry, so it's likely she had a gun. I think there may have been talk on the FB group about whether she had one and its status from family, but nothing official that I can find right now.

I absolutely agree with you. It's not until the LE goes thru phone records, computers etc that may change. The immediate reaction for me as well would be someone grabbed her if I was the spouse.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member