Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the news gets on this new letter.

Yes. I also seen the original. The very first link that was posted last night. Did NOT have any ransom information written anywhere. It was her missing poster along with the links provided(below)

I'm not sure when the letter was posted, but I saw the page around 8:30 pm pacific time, last night, and it wasn't there.

It seems pretty obvious the family has always and still believes abduction, which leads me to 3 possibilities regarding LE:

1. LE really doesn't have any good leads or evidence and simply don't want to label it an abduction without more proof.
2. LE does have more information that it has shared with the family, but they are in denial about what they've learned.
3. LE does have more information, but has refused to share it with the family.

I think each scenario tends to lead in a different direction, but to me they all seem plausible....so, back to square one.

I agree, the most obvious conclusion that anyone would naturally draw from that scene is abduction. I wouldn't think someone going to commit suicide would just decide to drop their phone on the side of the road. Voluntary missing is easy enough without the need to create a dramatic scenario. If LE from the beginning wasn't buying it lock, stock and barrel, there's gotta be a reason.

The really upsetting thing to me is if it WAS an abduction, if that was me ... or my daughter ... and just because they have nothing more to go on than an abandoned phone, they aren't taking it seriously. I pray they have a very good reason for how they've handled this because it's the life of a human being who may not be coming back. Many of us who have been on WS for years are saying this is the strangest handling of a case we've ever seen. I realize it can take months, even years, to get their ducks in a row ... I just pray that they have more than one duck at this point.
You said this better than I ever could have!!!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

If the person who took Sherri was interested in money, wouldn't he/she have already contacted the family and asked for it ? I thought that's how kidnapping for ransom worked.

The day care center has never disclosed who brought the children that morning. Or when the children were dropped off there. KP has never said who took the children to day care. Or when. LE has also never mentioned these things When there is silence around an event it is usually a heads up For example the daycare staff would if Sherri was alone when she dropped the children off, and what her mood was like. There a.good chance of video surveillance at the daycare too. .I think LE knows a whole lot....jmo

If the 'negotiator's' phone doesn't ring, will that rule out 'kidnapping'???

:thinking:

The day care center has never disclosed who brought the children that morning. Or when the children were dropped off there. KP has never said who took the children to day care. Or when. LE has also never mentioned these things When there is silence around an event it is usually a heads up For example the daycare staff would if Sherri was alone when she dropped the children off, and what her mood was like. There a.good chance of video surveillance at the daycare too. .I think LE knows a whole lot....jmo
Yes, I think the lack of timeline leading up to disappearance is a clue.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I always google phone numbers that call me that I don't know. So of course that's the first thing I did. Found a few things but some others might have better access to ways of doing so. I want to know what happens if you call or email...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, I think they know a whole lot. I also don't think that letter would have been posted on a site run by a friend if there was not something REALLY to it.

If the person who took Sherri was interested in money, wouldn't he/she have already contacted the family and asked for it ? I thought that's how kidnapping for ransom worked.
Smh...of course. But go back to the parents interview. Mom talked about paying whatever. KP also kept stressing that there is a $50,000 reward.

I don't know.

Just wondering if you expect us to pay to get you back and shouldn't you be out jogging?

J/K.

My head is exploding.

Maybe I've watched too many movies, but wouldn't experts also be telling the family what to do and say in that situation?

This website seems like it would be a no. It's very weird and unsettling to me, even if made by a family/friend.

My personal interpretation of this is the appearance of this was not coincidental, but rather appeared right after it was published that the Sheriff didn't seem to think it was an abduction with the family in response making a desperate attempt that isn't necessarily based on evidence or what LE has told them. I think if it was someone out for money, they would have already heard from them but if it's someone like Ariel Castro (which I don't think is the situation) you're not going to hear from them.

Maybe I've watched too many movies, but wouldn't experts also be telling the family what to do and say in that situation?

This website seems like it would be a no. It's very weird and unsettling to me, even if made by a family/friend.

Well, I guess time will tell because I would think the family would demand the letter be removed if they were not OK with it.

Smh...of course. But go back to the parents interview. Mom talked about paying whatever. KP also kept stressing that there is a $50,000 reward.

I don't know.

Just wondering if you expect us to pay to get you back and shouldn't you be out jogging?

J/K.

My head is exploding.

BBM.....what do you mean? I don't understand that sentence.

BBM.....what do you mean? I don't understand that sentence.
Sorry. I shouldn't have said it. Many posts back Steelman posted about jogging to lighten the mood here. Post 375.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member