Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, the most obvious conclusion that anyone would naturally draw from that scene is abduction. I wouldn't think someone going to commit suicide would just decide to drop their phone on the side of the road. Voluntary missing is easy enough without the need to create a dramatic scenario. If LE from the beginning wasn't buying it lock, stock and barrel, there's gotta be a reason.

The really upsetting thing to me is if it WAS an abduction, if that was me ... or my daughter ... and just because they have nothing more to go on than an abandoned phone, they aren't taking it seriously. I pray they have a very good reason for how they've handled this because it's the life of a human being who may not be coming back. Many of us who have been on WS for years are saying this is the strangest handling of a case we've ever seen. I realize it can take months, even years, to get their ducks in a row ... I just pray that they have more than one duck at this point.

I don't see anything unusual about the search. Once you've searched an area, it's searched. You're done. The search effort was described in the media as "massive." It's not like she's lost without food and water. How far away should they search? If she was taken on foot, she's nearby. If she was taken by car, she could be anywhere, many miles away.

In the case of Annie Schm1dt, to give one recent example, the official search was only 3-4 days.

There could also be facts we don't know about. For example, what if they knew Sherri had a gun with her while jogging? That would certainly change one's perspective on this case.

I don't see any dates anywhere. Anybody know how long this has been up?

I read this and got goosebumps!
I don't think I have ever seen anything like this posted in any of the cases I have followed.
This anonymous person must have some info that we don't have. JMO

The day care center has never disclosed who brought the children that morning. Or when the children were dropped off there. KP has never said who took the children to day care. Or when. LE has also never mentioned these things When there is silence around an event it is usually a heads up For example the daycare staff would if Sherri was alone when she dropped the children off, and what her mood was like. There a.good chance of video surveillance at the daycare too. .I think LE knows a whole lot....jmo

Yes, the lack of information they have released is unsettling.

There is a man on the find Sherri fb page who said he was going to travel to redding for a week to find her. The letter sounds similar to this man's agenda. I think he's just a quack (he said intuitive) and wants to help. People help in different ways. I guess it can't hurt but it sure is weird. This whole case is bizarre. Where are you Sherri??

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I believe that website was created by the family and the anonymous person is probably also a family member. The website has been up for quite a while before this was posted.

IF whoever posted it was being truthful he or she is probably no longer in Redding.

I think LE can easily figure out who it is.

JMO

What the.....

I too had seen the website early on and it was just a few news links.

This case is so infuriating! :banghead:

Smh...of course. But go back to the parents interview. Mom talked about paying whatever. KP also kept stressing that there is a $50,000 reward.

I don't know.

Just wondering if you expect us to pay to get you back and shouldn't you be out jogging?

J/K.

My head is exploding.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I was about ready to head out right now..................... an fast walker.gif

That's me up there...........stylin'

Weird thing too, I get home from jogging last night and some weird looking dog was hanging out in my backyard, so I forced him to wash off in the pool before I would give him anything to eat.

an weird looking dog.gif

And even more what the.....

"It's essentially over, unless there was a new piece of information that developed or maybe somebody found something," Bosenko said. (In reference to searches.)

http://www.redding.com/news/local/Sheriff--401588036.html

Papini's family has also called off its ground searches, refocusing on an awareness campaign after fruitless days scouring the area where she was last seen near Sunrise Drive and Old Oregon Trail. That included a stop at the Redding City Council meeting Tuesday night, in which husband Keith and Koester spread the word about Papini's disappearance.

And even more what the.....

"It's essentially over, unless there was a new piece of information that developed or maybe somebody found something," Bosenko said. (In reference to searches.)

It seems early to me but I'm not sure. Did the family hire a PI? What about a private SAR team like Texas Equusearch?

ETA posted at the same time as Dushi and missed the update on this.

In a nutshell ... if you go missing in Redding with any hopes to be found, you'd better leave behind a whole lot of clues and evidence in your wake. ��

In a nutshell ... if you go missing in Redding with any hopes to be found, you'd better leave behind a whole lot of clues and evidence in your wake. ��

Along with a bread crumb trail to exactly where you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli