Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. It is, however, very convenient that the phone was easily found there and surprisingly not found earlier. JMO

Do we know for sure it was located along Sherri's normal jogging route?

This has already been identified as a black glove with marking tape placed around it by LE.

Thank you...I posted the picture initially on here because I believed that there was something underneath...IMHO, the earbuds...and it spoke to me, pertaining to "the planting or not" of additional items...

And what is the round silver looking thing at the corner of the yellow marker? Vehicle medallion for a key ring? IDK...

A Volkswagen emblem?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do we know where the phone was actually found yet, grass, road, etc? When send an alert to one of our phones, it makes a loud annoying ding repeatedly. Maybe it was out of sight, and he found it because of the noise, if it still had power.

Also, are we sure it was found near the mailboxes? I don't remember where that info actually came from.

Don't misunderstand me because I can rarely see what other people see in photos...

But how is that a glove?

Side by side comparison. It certainly could be a black latex glove. MOO
attachment.php
Link: http://www.krcrtv.com/community/pra...ocial&utm_source=facebook_KRCR_News_Channel_7

Attachments

• zzz3.jpg
    zzz3.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 302
I am still thinking abduction.

Either from the house, due to the unfinished gift wrapping or she went running, perhaps twisted an ankle at the mailboxes, set her phone down, and was approached by someone she recognized that she trusted to help her.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Do we know for sure it was located along Sherri's normal jogging route?

Wait...I thought it was found by the mailboxes.

I am still thinking abduction.

Either from the house, due to the unfinished gift wrapping or she went running, perhaps twisted an ankle at the mailboxes, set her phone down, and was approached by someone she recognized that she trusted to help her.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
Me Too!

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk

Help me understand what specifically makes it feel planted. What would a non-planted phone look like?

It's too "neat". I mentioned from the beginning - why is it laying right there on the side of the road? Why not thrown off a bridge or into the woods? Why not crushed? Why is it laying there looking like it's just waiting to be found, intact? It appears dropped, not thrown. Like it was meant to be found. Right there in that spot. A phone is untraceable if it's in the water, right? So why was it left in plain sight? It was also possibly turned off beforehand. Why, if it was being discarded? So ... it feels like planted to me. That's all I got.

Ah so he just threw himself in there in the beginning.

I totally understand why he started speaking up on FB though. If he knew that KP had been at work with lots of witnesses and LE had interviewed witnesses and seen the GPS in the work vehicle, it would be hard to keep quiet when seeing people say that he probably snuck away from work and killed her---when he knew differently, or thinks so anyway.

Thank you...that's it...I see it now...

I'm not seeing gloves. I don't see any delineation either between two gloves or between the fingers of a single glove. Looks like one large item with a couple crinkles. Picture is kind of low res though.

It's an item that LE hasn't officially spoken about. It could belong to her but LE is being tight-lipped or it could be not related.

If you watch the video carefully, it's actually very misleading. They show some evidence from far away, and the shot is about 480 feet up Old Oregon Trail from the intersection with Sunrise Drive. Then they cut to this close up shot. You naturally assume they are the same piece of evidence, but if you look closely, they're not. The evidence tag in the long shot is behind it, while in this shot it's in front / beside. It's also in some grass in the close up, but there doesn't seem to be grass in the long shot.

And I have no idea what it is. Pink surveyor's tape around some sort of black object, which may be a cover that was placed over actual evidence. Many think it's a glove, but I'm not seeing it.

It's too "neat". I mentioned from the beginning - why is it laying right there on the side of the road? Why not thrown off a bridge or into the woods? Why not crushed? Why is it laying there looking like it's just waiting to be found, intact? It appears dropped, not thrown. Like it was meant to be found. Right there in that spot. A phone is untraceable if it's in the water, right? So why was it left in plain sight? It was also possibly turned off beforehand. Why, if it was being discarded? So ... it feels like planted to me. That's all I got.

To play devil's advocate, it would also fit an abduction perfectly well IMO. Someone sneaks up on her, grabs her, and the phone is dropped in the struggle. Or the perp takes it from her and throws it down at the scene.

I totally understand why he started speaking up on FB though. If he knew that KP had been at work with lots of witnesses and LE had interviewed witnesses and seen the GPS in the work vehicle, it would be hard to keep quiet when seeing people say that he probably snuck away from work and killed her---when he knew differently, or thinks so anyway.

For sure. If my kid/step kid was being accused of something like that, I would come out and defend them. No way could I keep quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member