Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I completely agree with you. She was asking him if he was coming home, and that's completely normal for a loving couple

Thing is someone said these tech guys work in pairs . Would he bring hi work partner home ?

I completely agree with you. She was asking him if he was coming home, and that's completely normal for a loving couple
Also completely normal for a couple that has young children in the home - to spend time with them or help out mom.

Normal for a couple that needs to pinch pennies.

Normal for a couple that has the ability to go home for lunch.

Normal for a couple that's in a controlling relationship.

Normal for a wife that wants to do something sneaky, like wrap Christmas presents.

Lots of possibilities why she might have sent that text, a "nooner" being just one of them.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Possibly she got mad about no reply from that text and threw her phone down.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

That is extremely odd indeed.

Kind of not that odd for this area though. LE unfortunately gets a bad rap here for being notoriously horrible at solving actual crimes. Lots of cover up goes on these parts. I think it's the whole keep your head buried in the sand idea for most people here. If you don't hear about it anymore than it probably didn't happen or matter that much. Either that or they just have the attention span of a goldfish.

I can't believe - for a minute - she's on a 3 hour jog.

No one runs for 3 hours, routinely. They work up to that, for a marathon.

NO ONE routinely runs for that amount of time. They would die. Neighbors were wrong about what times they saw her, plain and simple.

I agree. I actually did find one of her previous times for another 5k and she was fairly middle of the pack - nothing to suggest she was a big marathon runner that would run for hours. With all of the other evidence I tend to believe the 2pm sighting was someone that was simply mistaken. No way to say for sure.

One question...how long can an iphone sit on the side of a road without being stolen? And headphones? It would be gone and wiped in two minutes in my neighborhood.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

LE gave the 2:00 sighting the morning after she disappeared. I think to go against what has been been stated by LE and on all missing posters/sites would be suspicious (not that it isn't). Someone had posted about her pinterest not reflecting the sport of running. IMO, she was not an avid runner, so running from 11:00-2:00 doesn't make a lot of sense. If her phone lost connection at 12:00, what was she doing from 12:00-2:00 if she was seen on Sunrise at 2:00? Why wouldn't she have checked her phone to see if KP was coming home for lunch? The HFSP FB page said that she was "preparing" for the Turkey Trot. Checking the past few years race times, it doesn't appear that she has ran it before. I wouldn't think an avid runner would "prepare" for a 2 or 6 mile run. So, I'm not convinced that she had a routine schedule and 3 hours would seem extreme for a novice. One of the sightings actually reported her as walking/running. Not even checking her phone between 12 and 2 is just odd to me.

I'm still of the opinion she was abducted. But I now think she was specifically targeted with some premeditation, not just a random drive by abduction.

i suspect she was not seen at 2:00. It just doesn't fit into the logic of what we "think" we do know!
imo

Kind of not that odd for this area though. LE unfortunately gets a bad rap here for being notoriously horrible at solving actual crimes. Lots of cover up goes on these parts. I think it's the whole keep your head buried in the sand idea for most people here. If you don't hear about it anymore than it probably didn't happen or matter that much. Either that or they just have the attention span of a goldfish.

Or they are too busy making a living to be able to think about it much?
But you'd think if a potential Perp was running amok in the town snatching people there would be grave concern....

Here they are again, a bit cleaned up, some in different order. Missing any?

What do you think at this point in time, 17 days on?

Possibilities

.1. Abducted by person known to her; still alive
.2. Abducted by person known to her; now deceased
.3. Abducted by unknown party; still alive
.4. Abducted by unknown party; now deceased
.5. Murdered by known person before alleged jog
.6. Hit by car; driver fled scene with body
.7. Suicide; body undiscovered
.8. Amnesia
.9. Hoax
10. Not abducted; wilfully missing
11. Witness protection
12. Human traffickers
13. Space aliens
14. Crazy clowns
2 or 4 and to preserve some hope 10.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

One question...how long can an iphone sit on the side of a road without being stolen? And headphones? It would be gone and wiped in two minutes in my neighborhood.

It's a very rural area where there is not much traffic going back and forth. Meaning no one would have even been by to pick it up. The perfect area for the perfect crime or even to disappear. No one would know the difference.

Depends on where it was, since we don't know exactly. Right in front of the mailbox, would probably get picked up fairly quickly. On the side of a rural road like Old Oregon Trail that probably gets very limited foot traffic, who knows. Especially if it was off in the grass.

I wondered the same thing. I said I would not have left it there if I saw it. Attempt to contact owner or turn into police. Others would have stolen it, and I've read over and over how sketchy the area is.

I know her home was rural, but the intersection looked to get a fair amount of traffic. People coming home from work and school stopping to get their mail at those boxes. If that is a functioning bus stop kids would have walked right by it, not just people in cars. Oregon Trail looked like it got a fair amount of traffic.

Unless it was in a bush or something, but that's not how it sounds imo.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

The lunch question is weird if he never came home for lunch. Which seems likely if he worked in homes, spread out across a county or whatever.

How about this......
Whomever took her was told by sherri her husband was coming home soon for lunch. This guy sends the text not Sherri to see if he is. I don't think Sherri sent that text and I think this guy was in the house.

Did the "guy" then wait around a couple of hours to find out if the husband was coming home or not? I'd think he'd fake a text that discouraged Keith from coming home. "Oh, lunch won't work out after all, something's come up." Oh, and I don't know what makes people think the abductor would spend hours in the house with Sherri.

Or they are too busy making a living to be able to think about it much?
But you'd think if a potential Perp was running amok in the town snatching people there would be grave concern

Mainly what I was trying to say is that it's not that odd for LE in this area to try to cover up the fact that there might be someone out there that wants to hurt women. Things somehow have a way of being swept under the rug by LE in this area. The fact that they might be hiding information to the public as to not cause a panic would not surprise me at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist