Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, if the "kidnappers" return her safely on Friday, no reward? Or "ransom"? This is ridiculous. Jmo

So, if the "kidnappers" return her safely on Friday, no reward? Or "ransom"? This is ridiculous. Jmo

It is rediculous and very "dramatic". I think this ransom thing, if it doesn't help bring her home, just makes this whole case more strange to people and unfortunately not want to be involved or help more.

I just gotta go back to the present being half rapped.
If she answered the door whomever could have grabbed her. She seems very well organized and dought she wouldn't finish it.
I dought she was abducted where her Cell etc were found.
If that was the case it probably would be a random act. Hopefully more info will come soon..It's going to be very difficult on.her family and friends as we are close to Thx Giving..
This is just my take on things..
Praying for Sherrys safe return.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

The lunch question is weird if he never came home for lunch. Which seems likely if he worked in homes, spread out across a county or whatever.
Ya I've been wondering the same.

And I had previously been wondering if it was normal for them to not text a lot during the day. I have kids their age, and my husband works in a lab, so is busy, but we still text each other a fair amount, esp. about the kids.

So was it normal for them to not chat at all, for her to not text a pic of kids or him to say he's on his way home? If she wants to know about lunch wouldn't she want to know when to make dinner too?

I guess, they must not have though because if he'd only gotten 1 morning text when he's used to talking to her through out the day, he probably would have used the Find my iPhone app sooner...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Who's response does the afternoon sighting align to? Her phone's last connections were around noon. KP sent his response back around 1:30, but no mention of her having seen or responded to it.

Both witness times align to texts times as well. The people tree cutting align to the morning text from her and the unknown afternoon sighting aligns to his response. I don't know that it could mean anything, but it's just one of the things that makes this strange.

The lunch question is weird if he never came home for lunch. Which seems likely if he worked in homes, spread out across a county or whatever.
Keith has never indicated it was out of the ordinary. Whenever he's listed the things that made him suspicious, he's never mentioned the text.

Interesting idea. I'm really not sure how much pull this church has over LE here. All I really here about them is how they are sort of "cultish". But, I have known really, really nice people who happen to be part of that church. I don't think I would know that answer as I'm not affiliated with the church at all. LE On the other hand, I just wouldn't be shocked at all to hear corruption in the mix. JMO

Are you talking about the Shasta County Sheriff's Office? What makes you say that they could be corrupt? Personal dealings with them or something in MSM that you can link?

Happens every single day...what you see thru the window isn't always how it is

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

i have to throw something in here! If I wanted to leave my husband i would never ever ever leave them (my children) without me! They would come with me! other thing to consider is that
I would never cause my mother so much grief about my missing!
And we have nothing to suggest Sherri wasnt anything but a loving daughter and mother!

Eh. I am right around Sherri's age and a SAHM. My husband works 30 minutes away and about once a week will come home for lunch. Just for lunch. It may be weird, but we like the time together. I can't read much into her text. Different people have different habits and do different things.

IIRC, it was found near the intersection of Old Oregon Trail and Sunrise, but on the opposite side of the road (not near the mailboxes).

Depends on where it was, since we don't know exactly. Right in front of the mailbox, would probably get picked up fairly quickly. On the side of a rural road like Old Oregon Trail that probably gets very limited foot traffic, who knows. Especially if it was off in the grass.

i have to throw something in here! If I wanted to leave my husband i would never ever ever leave them without me! They would come with me! other thing to consider is that
I would never cause my mother so much grief about my missing!

Yes, this really bothers me. It's unbelievably cruel to the children. KP did mention that he hasn't told the kids, so perhaps they will be spared if the ransom works.

If she is missing - for whatever reason - yes, her family is suffering.

Just can't shake the hinky vibe.

jmopinion

Interesting idea. I'm really not sure how much pull this church has over LE here. All I really here about them is how they are sort of "cultish". But, I have known really, really nice people who happen to be part of that church. I don't think I would know that answer as I'm not affiliated with the church at all. LE On the other hand, I just wouldn't be shocked at all to hear corruption in the mix. JMO

What other types of fringe groups have a presence in the area? <modsnip>

Did the "guy" then wait around a couple of hours to find out if the husband was coming home or not? I'd think he'd fake a text that discouraged Keith from coming home. "Oh, lunch won't work out after all, something's come up." Oh, and I don't know what makes people think the abductor would spend hours in the house with Sherri.

Sending a message cancelling plans when there weren't plans would be a great way to panic the recipient. Also speaking for myself, if someone spent hours at the house it wasn't because they were an abductor, but instead were cleaning up from a homicide.

Who's response does the afternoon sighting align to? Her phone's last connections were around noon. KP sent his response back around 1:30, but no mention of her having seen or responded to it.

She was allegedly seen around 2

Are you talking about the Shasta County Sheriff's Office? What makes you say that they could be corrupt? Personal dealings with them or something in MSM that you can link?

Yes, them. Among other things that have happened over the years, don't really want to go into as it takes away from this story, I think just coming right out and saying there is "no need to panic" when a woman is missing and it is leaning more to an abduction is not responsible policing. IMO. The public has a right to know if there is danger and if we need to prepare or protect ourselves more. I have had no personal encounters with SCSO, I am just a concerned citizen who thinks people need to be more aware of possible dangers out there to them. Other crimes in this community have happened over the years, more and more recently, and when the press have had their fun of exploiting nothing ever changes. Its like they get it done and over with, crawl back to normalcy whatever that is and we just wait around for the next bad/horrible thing to happen and just hope it's not yourself or someone you love.

I've half-convinced myself it's #...wait, I lost the list. Anyway, voluntarily missing, for many reasons. It crossed my mind just now though that if she was voluntarily leaving that day, she would probably be full of anxiety, unable to focus or finish certain tasks because of the adrenaline pumping through her. Maybe she did actually do 2 jogs. Maybe she was so scatterbrained she leapt from one thing to the next (partially wrapped present)...maybe she dropped those things across the way from the mailbox because she was excitedly opening a package and her hands were full and her mind was going every which way. Probably not, but hey, just thinking out loud.

But then I think deep down that she is deceased. Because every morning I wake up and half expect to see on the news or this site that her body has been found. :(

My mind is at odds with itself over this bizarre case.

Yes, them. Among other things that have happened over the years, don't really want to go into as it takes away from this story, I think just coming right out and saying there is "no need to panic" when a woman is missing and it is leaning more to an abduction is not responsible policing. IMO. The public has a right to know if there is danger and if we need to prepare or protect ourselves more. I have had no personal encounters with SCSO, I am just a concerned citizen who thinks people need to be more aware of possible dangers out there to them. Other crimes in this community have happened over the years, more and more recently, and when the press have had their fun of exploiting nothing ever changes. Its like they get it done and over with, crawl back to normalcy whatever that is and we just wait around for the next bad/horrible thing to happen and just hope it's not yourself or someone you love.

There's danger everywhere and the police will not always be there to protect you. I think that saying "no need to panic" is good advice. Panicking is not going to help in anyway at all.

An increase in crime doesn't mean police corruption to me. It's more likely caused by other factors. JMO

I asked mmgirl a question.

Yeah I answered it too. Who really knows? I sure don't but I have opinions and that is mine. A cover up by LE, IMO, would not be outrageous. Even if it is only just telling the public what they think it needs to hear. "Don't panic", it's just a woman missing surrounded by suspicious circumstances. Nothing at all to see here, just move along

I've watched two different videos of the negotiator, Cameron offering the reward for Sherri. In one, he states the abductor has 115 hours to take the deal. In the other, he states the abductor has less than 100 hours. Of course in neither video does he state the current date or time. There are so many things wrong, I don't know where to start, so I'll start with this. It would be very important if I were a family member of Sherri's to know the exact time and date the offer supposedly expires. He should state it on the video. If this reward is being provided by an independent individual visiting Redding and this person is leaving town, at which point the offer will expire, they already know exactly when. It's just confusing for people to keep sharing this video, seeing it for the first time tonight and having no idea when the end of 100 or 115 hours is.

When is it, anyway? Anyone know?

THANK YOU! What the H is up with that? I just looked at the "ransom website" and all it says in terms of a deadline is the thing about leaving town in a "few days". And the letter itself posted there, not dated. If the whole random thing is good faith and not a criminal enterprise in itself, how incredibly sloppy of the anonymous benefactor and the expert negotiator!

I keep seeing $50K as the reverse random request but the letter as it is now on the website does not appear to give an amount. Did it used to offer $50K and they changed it? I'm confused as $50K is also the tip reward and also the amount of the Go Fund Me ask.

Ya I've been wondering the same.

And I had previously been wondering if it was normal for them to not text a lot during the day. I have kids their age, and my husband works in a lab, so is busy, but we still text each other a fair amount, esp. about the kids.

So was it normal for them to not chat at all, for her to not text a pic of kids or him to say he's on his way home? If she wants to know about lunch wouldn't she want to know when to make dinner too?

I guess, they must not have though because if he'd only gotten 1 morning text when he's used to talking to her through out the day, he probably would have used the Find my iPhone app sooner...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Your thoughts are close to mine. What was routine? That was a question from an earlier thread. I wen back to the first thread (See #1) and the reports were she routinely jogged (neighbors reported), dropped/picked at daycare, and gardened and did projects. So the reported routine of that day is weird. They only communicate is disjointed texts, he only realized a problem when arriving home at 5, so who was pick up the kids at daycare? The family did without no notification?
So the first thought is to go to findmyiphone? not call or text where are you? My first thought arriving home expecting someone is to call or text first. The afternoon unfolds very strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member