Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In her talk of the wedding, she also says she and Keith first kissed in eighth grade, and have been together every day since. How could that happen if there were another marriage in there? For sure, there are some things that don't add up. I wonder if they just tell stories as what they wished had happened, rather than the actual reality. I am equally split on left on her own, or was abducted, but definitely agree that it must be either left on her own, or some kind of hoax. Thanks everyone, for all the great info that you find. Katt

One might say that it appears SP has an altar-ego. (Sorry.)

In her talk of the wedding, she also says she and Keith first kissed in eighth grade, and have been together every day since. How could that happen if there were another marriage in there? For sure, there are some things that don't add up. I wonder if they just tell stories as what they wished had happened, rather than the actual reality. I am equally split on left on her own, or was abducted, but definitely agree that it must be either left on her own, or some kind of hoax. Thanks everyone, for all the great info that you find. Katt
She actually said they kissed when she was in 8th grade and he in 7th. She had moved away and then when she moved back they ran into each other. All from her blog post.

<modsnip>User Evey mentioned in the last thread "watch her just be lost in the woods"... it's been so long, but fingers crossed it's something like the case of Tammy Kim where her phone and laptop were abandoned and she was found alive in the woods, probably having experienced a psychotic break........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the Shasta Co divorce case is the same Sherri Louise Graeff.... she filed August 2007. There appear to have been some service of process problems on the husband that stalled the case out into 2008. It then ended up a default/non contested divorce declared September 17, 2008.

I wonder if she really did get married under some kind of Vegas type scenario and didn't keep in touch with the guy which made it tough to serve him? Wouldn't you try to go for an annulment in a case like that?

Welcome to the sleuthing world! The more sleuthing brains the better.

Just a little tip, I know many people who don't have Facebook for themselves, but that doesn't mean they don't have a Facebook profile they use. Put it this way. I have a neighbor who is a Federal Agent and he has told me on multiple occasions that Facebook is a very handy tool within his intel department.

Thank you for the tip :)

Set 'em up, barkeep.

Possibilities

.1. Abducted by person known to her; alive
.2. Abducted by person known to her; deceased
.3. Abducted by person unknown to her; alive
.4. Abducted by person unknown to her; deceased
.5. Murdered by person known to her; jog a red herring
.6. Hit by car; driver hid body
.7. Suicide
.8. Amnesia
.9. Hoax
10. Wilfully missing
11. Witness protection
12. Human traffickers
13. Space beings
14. Crafty clowns
15. None of the above; explain below

Select one or more, mix or match, solve this possible crime!

I'm at 4 & 10

'It was a box filled with the notes I had written to him in the eighth grade! I couldn't believe he kept them!'

i have no comment.

I feel like I've finally learnt something about Sherri after reading her blog.
If she deliberately vanished I think there would be plenty of evidence on her computer, she seemed to plan things to the nth degree.

Yes this! Couldn't agree more, very eye opening that wedding blog.

For what it is worth, I had one of those early, stupid marriages that I pretty much erased from my history. But when I got married at 35, it was my husband's first wedding and we had to tell his parents as I could not do a church wedding without a whole lot of hoops for something I no longer believed. But hardly anyone knows about the first one, though I never claimed to be "first-time" bride, etc...or made a circus of out the wedding.

I can see "erasing" such a marriage in a small town, conservative folks, etc...I just erased mine out of embarrassment.

If the Shasta Co divorce case is the same Sherri Louise Graeff.... she filed August 2007. There appear to have been some service of process problems on the husband that stalled the case out into 2008. It then ended up a default/non contested divorce declared September 17, 2008.

Not sure about CA, but around here all divorces take at least a year from the time of filing until they are complete. It's required. They don't want you changing your mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper