Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be helpful! I'm new here and I have come to realize I am not a very good sleuth. I also don't have Facebook (gasp) so I can't get info that way either.

Welcome to the sleuthing world! The more sleuthing brains the better.

Just a little tip, I know many people who don't have Facebook for themselves, but that doesn't mean they don't have a Facebook profile they use. Put it this way. I have a neighbor who is a Federal Agent and he has told me on multiple occasions that Facebook is a very handy tool within his intel department.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That wedding site creeped me out. Who is she talking to? Identifying her sister and KP's sister like she is talking to an audience, not friends and family. No mention of the best man. I am beginning to lean towards hoax, not just the dissapearance, but the whole 10 years. No candid pictures.... Its all an illusion. IMO.

Not thumbing my nose, just ... in my opinion, the "peripheral issues" that have taken up the better part of 7 threads, are distractions. I tend to bulldoze over that, rather than wade through it. In 9 out of 10 cases, I form an opinion early and I stay there until something changes my mind. In this case, nothing has.
I agree with you 200℅.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I feel like I've finally learnt something about Sherri after reading her blog.
If she deliberately vanished I think there would be plenty of evidence on her computer, she seemed to plan things to the nth degree.

another blog post
[h=3]First wedding DRAMA!!![/h]Sherri Graeff on Sep 11, 2008 04:09 PM
SOMEONE GOT TO THE RECEPTION HALL THAT I WANTED AND BOOKED IT TWO DAYS AGO!!!!!!!!!! I lost the hall that I wanted. Now I have to find another one. I know there are things that I am not going to be able to have and I will have to deal with that, but I really wanted this reception hall and it was by FAR the least expensive in Redding... AUGH now I have to figure out someway to fix this fiasco...
My first big wedding situation. Let's hope that I learn some good technique through this fiasco to deal with any other issue in the future

oh boy, weird and weirder...

Newish article in Sacramento Bee on the ransom offer.

- Cameron Gamble says offer expires 5am on Wednesday

- he says an out of town man approached him via a mutual friend of Cameron and Sherri

-promising they can ensure law enforcement will not be involved

oh brother as Charlie Brown used to say

http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article116329608.html

So... Cameron and Sherri have a mutual friend. And this stranger from out of town just happened to stumble onto that link to offer the reward through Cameron?

Okey dokey then. Clears it right up.

That wedding site creeped me out. Who is she talking to? Identifying her sister and KP's sister like she is talking to an audience, not friends and family. No mention of the best man. I am beginning to lean towards hoax, not just the dissapearance, but the whole 10 years. No candid pictures.... Its all an illusion. IMO.

I have to admit: I'm speechless...

[h=3]CHANGED OUR DATE!!!!!!![/h]Sherri Graeff on Sep 28, 2008 08:31 AM
After the fiasco with our reception site, Keith and I decided that there were a few possibilities.. Run away and have a desination wedding in Half Moon Bay, change our date, or find a reception hall that we didn't really care for...

After a looooong talk and carful consideration Keith and I both decided on changing our date to 10-10-09.
Here is what we came up with for objectives;

• It's an easy anniversary to remember
  • October matches our wedding color scheme WAY better
  • The sun sets hours earlier then in August and an earlier ceremony at the church will work!
  • It will be cheaper because it's right outside the 'wedding season' and prices won't be as marked up.

So... Now I have more time to find the perfect reception hall because so far everywhere I've called is open on that day.

I wonder if her first marriage was one of those quickie Las Vegas things, kind of like when Britney Spears married that fellow in Vegas years ago...?

I'm confused - she was not used to living with a guy?? That's weird since she was married before- are we sure she was married?

Remember she is writing a "wedding blog"...I assume that this is the very place you are going to get your chance to share your "perceived fairy tale"...you have the whole of the "world wide web" as your audience...you will not show your warts, whatever they might be. Also, it seems to me, that she likes to write and color her stories with her embellished strokes...it is a writing-style, after all...

This can also mean it is her "clean-slate" opportunity...

I wonder if her first marriage was one of those quickie Las Vegas things, kind of like when Britney Spears married that fellow in Vegas years ago...?

OMG I typed that exact thing out earlier, then decided not to post it because I figured I was the only one who was thinking that!

I'm thinking that this must have been another Sherri Graeff.

It's pretty much impossible, though. Same middle name, 'Louise,' and filed in Shasta County Courts.
Also, the timing is just right for her to have her divorce on time for the wedding to Keith.

Obviously a big mistake. It happens.

I have a feeling she didn't tell anybody about this. I wonder if she even told Keith?

I have to admit: I'm speechless...

[h=3]CHANGED OUR DATE!!!!!!![/h]Sherri Graeff on Sep 28, 2008 08:31 AM
After the fiasco with our reception site, Keith and I decided that there were a few possibilities.. Run away and have a desination wedding in Half Moon Bay, change our date, or find a reception hall that we didn't really care for...

After a looooong talk and carful consideration Keith and I both decided on changing our date to 10-10-09.
Here is what we came up with for objectives;

• It's an easy anniversary to remember
  • October matches our wedding color scheme WAY better
  • The sun sets hours earlier then in August and an earlier ceremony at the church will work!
  • It will be cheaper because it's right outside the 'wedding season' and prices won't be as marked up.

So... Now I have more time to find the perfect reception hall because so far everywhere I've called is open on that day.

Well, her alter ego is Stepford Wife .... not knockin', just remindin'.

If the Shasta Co divorce case is the same Sherri Louise Graeff.... she filed August 2007. There appear to have been some service of process problems on the husband that stalled the case out into 2008. It then ended up a default/non contested divorce declared September 17, 2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper