Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm. She says living with boys is foreign to her...does this mean there is no ex husband? Was that a different Sherri?
Perhaps she is an unreliable narrator. We all snip and hem to make our lives appear to fit.

Hmmm. She says living with boys is foreign to her...does this mean there is no ex husband? Was that a different Sherri?

I think we can gather that it was very short lived. Someone claiming to know Sherri said on here that Keith was her first marriage, so they didn't even hear about it. Also, there's absolutely nothing out there with what would have been her married name.

It's interesting they moved in together some 9 months before she filed for divorce.

Explain what you mean when you say you think it could be a hoax, please. Does this mean you think her family knows where she is and they are acting like she is missing? For what reason? How would they pull something like this off for so long with LE actively investigating? I'm very curious what "hoax" means as I've seen a lot of people put this as one of their top options.

This case has a weirdness about it. The ransom offer is one thing that stands out to me, but also the general vibe of the case. I don't want to go into it further than that because I want to stay within TOS and keep the thread open.

Hoax is not my top theory, but I'm keeping it on the table for now.

jmopinion

Anyone can search the Shasta courts case index using her her maiden name. I haven't come across any other Sherri Graeffs in Shasta County...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think we can gather that it was very short lived. Someone claiming to know Sherri said on here that Keith was her first marriage, so they didn't even hear about it. Also, there's absolutely nothing out there with what would have been her married name.

It's interesting they moved in together some 9 months before she filed for divorce.

Huh. I assume KP knew. It says on the wedding blog they are both Catholic. So that would have to come up I guess?

from one of the links:
[h=3]Back to the grind![/h]Sherri Graeff on Dec 30, 2008 01:39 AM
The holidays are now over and it's time to get back to planning the day I've been dreaming of my whole life. That's right- My wedding day! -

Sounds like first time bride...

I was wondering that too.....

The divorce case in Shasta County Court filed in 2007 was Sherri Louise Graeff

Louise is her middle name so I'm guessing most likely one and the same? There is no birthdate or address in the online court record.

So she moved in with Keith in Dec 2006 but filed for divorce from another man in Aug 2007?

Hate to say it, but their 'story' sounds like a load of mulch. I don't buy any of it. They are all about appearances, nothing adds up.

It's pretty common though for young women to have a fairy-tale idea of how their grand wedding is going to go. Maybe it's that.

I'm confused - she was not used to living with a guy?? That's weird since she was married before- are we sure she was married?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure how long they were married, but could they have been married and not living together - maybe one of them was finishing college or a job in another city, or in the military, or on a mission. Or maybe they couldn't afford it right away?

Just thinking of possibilities.

Perhaps she is an unreliable narrator. We all snip and hem to make our lives appear to fit.

Good point. Her posts appear hurried (spelling and grammar errors).

She had only known her maid of honor for a year...

How can you marry someone and never live with them, either before or after? Unless it was a marriage for some other purpose. That one's definitely a head scratcher unless there really is another Sherri Graeff in Shasta Lake.

Set 'em up, barkeep.

Possibilities

.1. Abducted by person known to her; alive
.2. Abducted by person known to her; deceased
.3. Abducted by person unknown to her; alive
.4. Abducted by person unknown to her; deceased
.5. Murdered by person known to her; jog a red herring
.6. Hit by car; driver hid body
.7. Suicide
.8. Amnesia
.9. Hoax
10. Wilfully missing
11. Witness protection
12. Human traffickers
13. Space beings
14. Crafty clowns
15. None of the above; explain below

Select one or more, mix or match, solve this possible crime!
#2. All the way.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I feel like I've finally learnt something about Sherri after reading her blog.
If she deliberately vanished I think there would be plenty of evidence on her computer, she seemed to plan things to the nth degree.

I'm thinking that this must have been another Sherri Papini.

Newish article in Sacramento Bee on the ransom offer.

- Cameron Gamble says offer expires 5am on Wednesday

- he says an out of town man approached him via a mutual friend of Cameron and Sherri

-promising they can ensure law enforcement will not be involved

oh brother as Charlie Brown used to say

http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article116329608.html

I am of the opinion her first marriage was considered a 'mistake' and since no children, it was swept under the rug.

The divorce case in Shasta County Court filed in 2007 was Sherri Louise Graeff

Louise is her middle name so I'm guessing most likely one and the same? There is no birthdate or address in the online court record.

So she moved in with Keith in Dec 2006 but filed for divorce from another man in Aug 2007?

Yes, something really doesn't add up here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itzAMANDAyo