GUILTY CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, fake abduction Nov 2016, ARREST MAR 2022 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless the therapist reported to LE that there was no kidnapping. Confidentiality has limits, and LE is funding, the Victim's Compensation Fund should receive reports.

IMHO, if that therapist reads here -- would have had charges filed much, much sooner....jmho.

jmho ymmv lrr

Since no such report was stated in the complaint, probably not? But you bring up a good point. Maybe the therapist did think SP was lying or that something was wrong. But wouldn’t she still have a duty to try to help her?

If she is Dx with one or more personality disorders, the sad truth is there is no cure. Lots of cognitive and other intense therapies can provide tools to the person to help manage their disorder(s), but that's about as good as it gets. The disordered thinking won't magically go away.

I hope her soon-to-be-ex can move on and find happiness and a normal relationship, in time. Their children will be most affected by this, first having an unstable mother, and then having their mother in jail and facing possible years in state prison.

I don't know anyone quite as bad as SP, but my mother has one or more P.D.s, which went un-Dx'd and untreated. A parent who is mentally ill leaves lasting scars on the children, and it can take decades to develop awareness and then confront and untangle it all.
They would have to acknowledge something is wrong with them and most won’t. It’s everyone else’s fault.

Gag! :mad: Yup, you found them. I can’t thank you enough! :D
Speaking of pictures...................

In the missing persons cases I've followed, the family releases a few pictures of the missing person. On average, I'd say 3-5. In this case, there were dozens of pictures. The media had frequent updates and in each one, there were more new pictures of her. Family pictures, wedding pictures, vacay pictures, pictures pictures pictures. How many new pictures of her did the public need to see? I thought it was screwy from the get go.

If there are any Gunsmoke fans here, I'm sure you remember good ole' Festus Hagen. Fetus commented once that every family has a couple of family members who are a little loony. He claimed most families tried to hide them but in his family, they liked to show them off.

This gal repeatedly slammed herself against objects to fabricate abuse while targeting innocent/fabricated people.

This gal convinced some long-ago guy to take a branding tool to her back and inscribe a cryptic item.

This gal repeatedly made up stories against people not of her race in order to be a victim.

This gal has a history of stealing and lying against her small family - the people most close to her.

This gal has a long history of lying to LE and blaming others.

Geesh, I pray this won’t turn out as another Josh Powell debacle. Just now in Sacramento a Dad killed all three of his kids and the social worker while on a supervised visit.

As much as it breaks my heart thinking about Papini’s kids not seeing their mom, I sure hope she is prohibited from seeing them except while in a supervised PRISON setting.

And by supervised I mean not just from physical threats but also psychological. Her victimhood-spouting mouth has been a great weapon for decades! Just look at the “cop-blaming” release her family put out!

I’m not a psychologist but it blows my mind at how this gal, now almost 40 years old, has gotten away with so many lies for so long. She’s got some kind of innate desire to pull things off in the name of victimhood.

Just read the news and had to come here first. I haven’t kept up on this one for years now but dang it if we didn’t all call this 5.5 years ago. Good to see so many of you again ☺️

Weird that her family stated in a statement through a PR firm, that they were appalled by the way LE ambushed her and were confused by aspects of the charges, but said nothing about being appalled by what she had done and all the aspects of her stunt.
Weird that her family is confused by aspects of the charges when there’s a documented history of SP fabricating similar stories ABOUT THEM.

IRT the therapy/therapist — the AA says SP called investigators to tell them her “stomach hurts” when she sees big black SUVs like Tahoes or Suburbans (paraphrasing). I know nothing about trauma/PTSD. Is that how repressed memories actually surface?

Is there something in the water in the Redding - Yreka area of Northern California affecting estrogenized women?
So many parallels in the behavior of SP and JArias.
Everything's going great - and then two random people show up with weapons, starting the crisis/saga.
Car travel over long distances to boyfriend's houses.
Bizarre fabricated stories, long investigations finding untruthfulness, and then doubling down.
Families knew of their hinky behavior growing up, but just ignored it.
Next, will we see SP in a TV interview tripling down on her story?
Will she claim amnesia?

don't give her any ideas

IRT the therapy/therapist — the AA says SP called investigators to tell them her “stomach hurts” when she sees big black SUVs like Tahoes or Suburbans (paraphrasing). I know nothing about trauma/PTSD. Is that how repressed memories actually surface?
Not really, ime. They usually come in small bits like pieces of a puzzle and you don’t know it’s a memory until you have more pieces. I guess it could have been a trauma trigger but that’s not my understanding or experience of how that works either.

I don’t know how SP processes actual “trauma issues” but I can’t sit next to a window on a bus and used to crouch with my arms over my head when a rock would hit a window or hear glass break.
JMO

This gal repeatedly slammed herself against objects to fabricate abuse while targeting innocent/fabricated people.

This gal convinced some long-ago guy to take a branding tool to her back and inscribe a cryptic item.

This gal repeatedly made up stories against people not of her race in order to be a victim.

This gal has a history of stealing and lying against her small family - the people most close to her.

This gal has a long history of lying to LE and blaming others.

Geesh, I pray this won’t turn out as another Josh Powell debacle. Just now in Sacramento a Dad killed all three of his kids and the social worker while on a supervised visit.

As much as it breaks my heart thinking about Papini’s kids not seeing their mom, I sure hope she is prohibited from seeing them except while in a supervised PRISON setting.

And by supervised I mean not just from physical threats but also psychological. Her victimhood-spouting mouth has been a great weapon for decades! Just look at the “cop-blaming” release her family put out!

I’m not a psychologist but it blows my mind at how this gal, now almost 40 years old, has gotten away with so many lies for so long. She’s got some kind of innate desire to pull things off in the name of victimhood.
This! I'm willing to bet the ex could not wait to take her back.
All the stuff she asked him to do to her, he was probably freaking out and WANTED her to go back to hubby.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member