Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #10 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do believe they intended to do the water searches prior to getting the lab results and that the water itself may well not be connected to whatever they have found...but it is ever more mysterious as to what it could be that does not point "100%" to a suspect, as that seems to indicate that it does point in some % to a suspect...JMO

Because, as Marlene says, Sierra loans her clothing to her friends and vice versa, they may have found DNA that does not belong to Sierra, but that they can not say "points 100% to a suspect" until they determine FOR SURE whether she might have loaned any of those items to the person whose DNA matches, or that person's boyfriend (assuming male DNA was found). If she had NOT loaned clothing to anyone related (not in terms of "kin" but in terms of "contact") to the person whose DNA was found, that percentage could go up.

<modsnip>

That was not my quote.

But i will respond. I believe for now she was leaving for school just like any other day. The vehicle she left in could have been parked under the garage area there if that is what i see from the photos on the maps. After she made it to the bottom of the drive way where the sent was lost, if that is also fact, the person could have snuck up behind her and grabbed her and through her in the trunk if it was a vehicle with a trunk though speculating.
She may had been on the phone, and so they put her and the books bag in the trunk but put the phone in the front seat and discarded it on the way out.

THE ABOVE ALL MOO AND SPECULATION ON MY PART. NOTHING POSTED AS BEING FACT UNLESS OTHERWISE KNOWN TO BE.

Thanks for reading Sierra's texts and the Project X party info., MyTinkieGirl.

The way Sierra's tote bag and books were carefully placed isn't how a grab-n-go rapist would dispose of them. One possibility is that Sierra placed them there to pick up later.

Perhaps Sierra put on her hoodie to appease her mom or it was chilly that morning and underneath wore her "party shirt" to go to the Project X party. A friend going to the Project X party picked up Sierra, but told her that he/she wouldn't be able to drive Sierra back to Morgan Hill the next day. Sierra couldn't leave her school books and tote bag inside the friend's car and she certainly couldn't carry them around at the party. She decided to leave them by the cactus to pick them up when she found a ride back to Morgan Hill. She couldn't leave her books at home or her mom would certainly know that she skipped school. She didn't want her mom to locate her in another town at the party by using her phone's GPS (really easy to do), so she tossed her phone by the road.. She planned to tell her mom it was lost or stolen.

(I can see one of my sons doing something like this when he was 15. Blessedly, he grew out of this stage.)

I honestly don't see her throwing her phone for any reason whatsoever willingly. It showed damage from being thrown- if she was worried it would show her location she could just pretend she forgot it at home... along with the charger... Or why carefully place juicy bag but throw phone and damage it in the process. She relied heavily on the smartphone for being plugged in and I don't see her ever willingly being without it. IMO

All I know is that there are vast numbers of cases that have never been solved (cold), even with the most up-to-date criminal profiling tools.

IMO, there are some cases, where time, distance, blocking mechanisms; for instance, jurisdiction, power, privilege, control have been used by the perps. to stop the progression of the investigation.

If Sierra is NOT found in any of the ponds that they may have yet to search...then what? I get the feeling they are searching these ponds/waterways simply to "clear" them. But rationally, LE cannot continue to search endlessly. I am anxious to see what comes next, once these areas are completed.

isn't there another klaas kids search today?

Hoping today is the day they get the lead that breaks the case wide open.

If they are researching the reservoirs and ponds because they have a strong lead from the items of SL that were found as we are speculating, why would Klass Kids be searching again? This is confusing to me. If they have a strong lead directed to water, why are they still searching land.

I am wondering if in fact they do have a strong lead. I hope so, but just doesn't seem logical. jmo

If Sierra is NOT found in any of the ponds that they may have yet to search...then what? I get the feeling they are searching these ponds/waterways simply to "clear" them. But rationally, LE cannot continue to search endlessly. I am anxious to see what comes next, once these areas are completed.

I'm not sure why they would spend the time/money/resources to search the ponds unless they thought a lead they had was remotely credible. There are so many other things that they could be looking into if they didn't actually think they were going to find SOMETHING. IMO.

If they are researching the reservoirs and ponds because they have a strong lead from the items of SL that were found as we are speculating, why would Klass Kids be searching again? This is confusing to me. If they have a strong lead directed to water, why are they still searching land.

I am wondering if in fact they do have a strong lead. I hope so, but just doesn't seem logical. jmo

bbm: iirc they had a search scheduled for wednesday, saturday, and sunday of this week (but I haven't seen anything about today's search yet in the media reports)

I haven't been able to keep up with these threads, but Ive been watching the news lately, and Ive been wondering about this.

It seems strange to me that they are going back over all of the reservoirs. I dont know if this is standard protocol, but it seems like they have been using a ton of resources without even knowing if she left the local area.

It seems like they are convinced she is likely deceased (possibly just because of the time missing, and the nature of the abduction), but I still cant fathom what is leading them to search these specific areas.

Has it been discussed, what possible evidence they might have that is leading them in these searches?

There are only a few possibilities I can imagine:

1)They got a tip (from the perp) who hinted at her being dumped in a body of water.

2)They have a suspect in mind that owns a boat

3)Something was found on the purse that would normally only be find in one of these lakes (maybe contaminates or fish scales for example).

I mean, what could they possibly know that has led them to these search areas? California is huge, and the perp could have basically traveled 500 miles or more by the time anyone even knew she was missing.

Maybe the timeframe of the purse drop or the handcuff box/condoms suggested the perp didn't leave the area for more than a short while?

I dunno, its got me wondering.

Agree about not being able to keep up with all the posts! Wow!
Lots of good points in your post!
I'm still wondering about t the placement of the Juicy bag in a location where a family of Siamese cats are being cared for. It's strange - they don't appear as feral cats... simply a family that someone is taking care of.
Could be the Juicy bag was moved there by whomever takes care of the cats, but by now, someone should have come back to feed them.. wonder if LE has kept and eye or camera on that location?
All the searching of water - they got to have a POI who owns a boat....

Thanks for reading Sierra's texts and the Project X party info., MyTinkieGirl.

The way Sierra's tote bag and books were carefully placed isn't how a grab-n-go rapist would dispose of them. One possibility is that Sierra placed them there to pick up later.

Perhaps Sierra put on her hoodie to appease her mom or it was chilly that morning and underneath wore her "party shirt" to go to the Project X party. A friend going to the Project X party picked up Sierra, but told her that he/she wouldn't be able to drive Sierra back to Morgan Hill the next day. Sierra couldn't leave her school books and tote bag inside the friend's car and she certainly couldn't carry them around at the party. She decided to leave them by the cactus to pick them up when she found a ride back to Morgan Hill. She couldn't leave her books at home or her mom would certainly know that she skipped school. She didn't want her mom to locate her in another town at the party by using her phone's GPS (really easy to do), so she tossed her phone by the road.. She planned to tell her mom it was lost or stolen.

(I can see one of my sons doing something like this when he was 15. Blessedly, he grew out of this stage.)

Where was the Project X party? Also what was the time of the party? tia

-----------

Because IMO, they want to do a final sweep for evidence?

bbm: iirc they had a search scheduled for wednesday, saturday, and sunday of this week (but I haven't seen anything about today's search yet in the media reports)

I guess that could tell us something if they call off today's search. I wish we knew more. jmo

<modsnip>

Concentric. Would you please correct your posting in 540.
That comment was posted by JDB. And it appears I made it.
Thank you in advance for correcting.

I am assuming they decided to finish searching all of the ponds, whether or not they had a tip or a lead pointing to water, because why just search some of them, and leave some unsearched? That would always leave the possibility open that she could be in the one of the ones they did not search.

I don't think it means they have any evidence of water specifically being involved. I hope I am wrong and they do have specific info. I guess we will know more when we see what happens next. JMO

Concentric. Would you please correct your posting in 540.
That comment was posted by JDB. And it appears I made it.
Thank you in advance for correcting.
---------
All I could do is delete what was automatically copied when quoting a post. so I deleted 540.

Just heard on FOX News that after the commercial " There is a grim update on the Sirerra LaMar case, coming up next...."

what do they mean? It is probably just the 'news' that they have been searching the ponds...

Can someone please define what a Project X party is?

project x is a movie:
http://projectxmovie.warnerbros.com/site/index.html#about
basically about three seniors throwing a huge par-tay and making a name for themselves, etc

There was actually a kid in the metro D area that tweeted a project X party and the whole area was surrounded by police for like a week! :eek:

google project x party and you will see all kinds of kids getting arrested for throwing these kinds of parties... here is one where the kids threw one in a foreclosed home :eek:

http://www.freep.com/article/201204...County-Independence-Township-teen-house-party

hth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member