Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #10 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
18 Paquita Espana has not been sleuthed at all. We know nothing about the property and its contents. The answer could be right there.

I don't know where to get a good pic....like the aerial one I saw and at the moment I don't know where I saw it. Willow has one aerial but it is not a great one. There is another floating around on the web...that is great and has detail.

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/18-Paquita-Espana-Ct-Morgan-Hill-CA-95037/19843057_zpid/

This 2200 square foot single family home has 4 bedrooms and 2.0 bathrooms. It is located at 18 Paquita Espana Ct Morgan Hill, California. This home is in the Morgan Hill Unified School District. The nearest schools are Charter School Of Morgan Hill, Murphy Middle School and Central High (Continuation).

Beds: 4
Baths: 2
Sqft: 2,200
Lot: 81,457 sq ft / 1.87 acres
Type: Single Family
Year built: 1998

Value $633,500
The Rent Range $1.8K – $3.2K/mo

An aerial photo at this link also shows the property boundary.

Just heard on FOX News that after the commercial " There is a grim update on the Sirerra LaMar case, coming up next...."

what do they mean? It is probably just the 'news' that they have been searching the ponds...

Um, considering the source, I'm going to assume this is just sensationalism. I'm not finding anything new online yet.

Think all the quotes are all fixed up now. Please alert if there are any I missed or there are additional problems.

AND :gthanks: so much for alerting before there were pages and pages of mixed up quotes. Makes it so much easier for us mods!

Salem

Um, considering the source, I'm going to assume this is just sensationalism. I'm not finding anything new online yet.

They came back from commercial and went to other stories and didnt eevn mention it yet, and now went to commercial again. So it is probably just hype.

I have always believed from the start that it was the clothes she was wearing, and that the perp. forced her to strip- not an innocent explanation like a change of clothes for your period (who does a complete change, bra included anyway? I'd just bring extra pads & tampons), gym clothes, or staying at a friends. The bra is the big giveaway for me. Females do not normally carry a change of bra around, as they are bulkier and more expensive than panties.

BBM

Considering the other clothing in the bag, I would agree with this statement. Hat the shirt been white, or extremely tight fitting, or strapless and her "comfortable" bra (worn for school) would show through (color, seamlines, straps), you might pack a bra that would work with the second shirt for when you changed.

"These days" girls of all ages run around in string tops, etc. with bra straps showing, or white shirts with colored or print bras. I am not sure the "show through" rule still applies to anyone under 30, but back in "my day" you wore a strapless bra with string tanks/tube tops until they made bras with clear straps, and the best choice under white was either tan or white. Nowadays it seems you just let your bra show.

bbm: iirc they had a search scheduled for wednesday, saturday, and sunday of this week (but I haven't seen anything about today's search yet in the media reports)

Nurse I receievd a call last night because I did search once on the day I could. Yes there is one today 1 Sat and again on Sunday/ IF everything goes right and Sierra is not found Hopefully alive by Sat I will be going down again to help

I have always believed from the start that it was the clothes she was wearing, and that the perp. forced her to strip- not an innocent explanation like a change of clothes for your period (who does a complete change, bra included anyway? I'd just bring extra pads & tampons), gym clothes, or staying at a friends. The bra is the big giveaway for me. Females do not normally carry a change of bra around, as they are bulkier and more expensive than panties.

I agree because of the bra, that the clothing was what she was wearing and not a change of clothing - LE should know the answer to that, but not telling us.
I sure hope this does not have anything do to with her being made to go into water!

I am assuming they decided to finish searching all of the ponds, whether or not they had a tip or a lead pointing to water, because why just search some of them, and leave some unsearched? That would always leave the possibility open that she could be in the one of the ones they did not search.

I don't think it means they have any evidence of water specifically being involved. I hope I am wrong and they do have specific info. I guess we will know more when we see what happens next. JMO

Well the thing is they aren't searching small pond that they haven't searched yet to clear the areas. They initially searched many of the bodies of water in the area (including: calero, chesbro, uvis, and I think parkway lakes) with dogs. Now they are going back over some of those same lakes with sonar (according to the news on TV).

I dont know which bodies of water in the area have been "cleared" but there are MANY, including San Luis (which is huge) and the SF bay (which is huge as well).

Also, I cant even imagine how one might dump a body on one of these lakes. Wouldn't it require a boat/raft, which to me, seems like a lot of trouble and potential to be caught, when there is so much wilderness around that would work. Just my opinion.

I agree because of the bra, that the clothing was what she was wearing and not a change of clothing - LE should know the answer to that, but not telling us.
I sure hope this does not have anything do to with her being made to go into water!

The contents of the purse just does not make sense that it was clothing she planned to let a friend borrow. Who borrows someone's panties and bra?

Imo, LE does know these are the clothes she was wearing and Marlene feels they are too but she said she did not want to impede the investigation. So she isnt going to comment that they were her clothes she had on that day.

I think they are the same outfit including the bra and panties that she had on when she snapped the photo shortly before she left for the school bus.

IMO

To further that cluciano:

Cardoza tells KRON 4's Rob Fladeboe "Whatever they got back is from confirmed reports but they don't point 100% to a person of interest or to a suspect which would be more concrete. It is a possibility that based on the steps they will take that may lead them to that."

Confusing us again

BBM

Is that English?

They came back from commercial and went to other stories and didnt eevn mention it yet, and now went to commercial again. So it is probably just hype.

Did they ever come back and say anything Katy...I am in the middle of a home project and dont have our tv on.

TIA

BBM

I find Sheriff Laurie Smith confusing, to say the least.

But the above does seem to indicate that LE has reasons for not focusing on Sierra's family.

It is confusing when the Sheriff makes statements that are just the opposite of what investigators have said. IIRC the investigators said they feel it was someone known to Sierra or someone who knew her (such as a person she did not know but maybe she had seen prior in her neighborhood). IOW investigators felt Sierra was not chosen at random by a stranger who just happend upon her and decided to grab her...and the Sheriff apparently feels just the opposite--that the crime was not planned and was one of opportunity.

Only problem I have is that Sheriff goes on to say it was someone with ties to the community. Does she say that because of how and where Sierra's personal items were tossed? If that isn't it, what makes Sheriff think it was a crime of opportunity, unplanned by someone in the area/familiar with the area/with ties to the area? Because I find it difficult to believe the perp took a wrong turn that morning onto a dead end road where he then turned around in a cul-de-sac just as a young teen is leaving her house...and decided on a whim to grab her.

Could that have happened? Sure, it could have. Just not likely, IMO.

Did they ever come back and say anything Katy...I am in the middle of a home project and dont have our tv on.

TIA

If it helps any I check the live tweets from the news caster here in the area. I did not see anything new . We all know how FAUX is

http://blog.livenewschat.tv/the-nancy-grace-room/

You can watch CNN live at this link if you want.

Thanks so much.

I dont have time to sit and watch today though. I just try to check in on the case when I am taking a break.

I will just turn the tv on. I have been so busy this morning I havent even thought about turning it on.

But I am bookmarking the link for future use.

IMO

I've posted about her address frequently .... The business online looks current. Is it? A phone call would tell. Dunno if that's too interfering. Would give someone a legitimate reason to be there, familiar to.sierra, and may explain Marlene's reluctance to discuss ricks timeline if it is tangled with known visitors/occupants of no. 18. Too hard to skirt around so best to say nothing.

On.phone please excuse typos and extra ..

IIRC, it was stated in Thread #9 (or was it #8?) that the import/export business that operated at that address closed its doors in July 2011 and has not operated since.

To further that cluciano:

Cardoza tells KRON 4's Rob Fladeboe "Whatever they got back is from confirmed reports but they don't point 100% to a person of interest or to a suspect which would be more concrete. It is a possibility that based on the steps they will take that may lead them to that."

Confusing us again

BBM

Is that English?

BBM: Yes ... it is very confusing .... and is it English :laugh:

JMO ... but when I read that statement, my impression was that LE is "tip-toeing around" the fact that they have "something" ... and that "something" IS pointing towards "someone" ... and that "someone" is someone they already know ...

Sure wish we knew "what" that "something" is and "who" that "someone" is ...

:moo::moo::moo:

If it helps any I check the live tweets from the news caster here in the area. I did not see anything new . We all know how FAUX is

I heard on HLN at lunch that a skull had been found that might be that of Zahra Baker. Maybe some confusion. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back