Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #11 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is urine we all must remember there is a family of cats living there. And they could just as well done the deed. But again there is still no firm proof I still think it comes from the word secrected (sp) being used imho

What was the exact words? Do you remember or do you know where it was posted? tia

--------
Since Alice Cooper has been mentioned. Alice Cooper became a Christian.

But first, Vincent Damon Furnier became Alice Cooper! *LOL*
Originally Alice Cooper was the name of the BAND Vincent Furnier played with. After the band broke up he adopted the name for his solo career. I adored Alice Cooper in college and literally wore out several albums and cassettes of Welcome to My Nightmare and Billion Dollar Babies... Ahhh, Good times. :rocker:

Where did the urine remarks come from? Was it LE? I remember hearing about that in the beginning. Strange they would let that out but nothing else. Could have been a slip up. jmo

I think it was a reporter asking a LEO during a press conference. But unsure so ill let someone else answer your question if they can and want to.

Wow....just checked on this tapatalk app on IPad and it says over 600 guests viewing! Is this just for Sierra's threads? Or entire/all forums? Does anyone else use this App....just curious. I should just email a mod on this. My point too is that there is alot of interest in this case...even getting international attention as many people I talk to here in Jamaica know about Sierra and praying there will be a good outcome.

SL's favorite musical act appears to be Tyler the Creator who is part of Odd Future. Her Twitter account was hacked and the line "By the way we do punch *******" was posted. This lyric is from one of their songs. The lyrics were discussed a bit, and the video was posted to show how they think they are being comical in saying such things. Without knowing any of this context, the twitter posting would seem especially odd. Let's just hope they catch the hackers and set a precedent so this kind of thing doesn't happen in the future.

I absolutely SWEAR I saw a screen capture in the previous thread of a subsequent message "We still punch b*****s" that also appeared and then disappeared. Can someone confirm that there were two slightly differently worded tweets from her account within a few minutes of one another, each of which was deleted just a few minutes after being posted via iPhone (or iTouch)? That's what I have pieced together from Threads 10 &11.

Wow....just checked on this tapatalk app on IPad and it says over 600 guests viewing! Is this just for Sierra's threads? Or entire/all forums? Does anyone else use this App....just curious. I should just email a mod on this. My point too is that there is alot of interest in this case...even getting international attention as many people I talk to here in Jamaica know about Sierra and praying there will be a good outcome.

I think there are 35 guests on right now, on this thread. Not sure how Tapatalk works, tho.

If there is urine we all must remember there is a family of cats living there. And they could just as well done the deed. But again there is still no firm proof I still think it comes from the word secrected (sp) being used imho

That is a possibility although these were a mommy cat and her babies right?

If a Tom was in the area then he could have sprayed the outside of the purse while marking his territory.

Although I think if he did that it woud not soak through the thick purse and onto her clothing.

I dont think the word 'secreted' was the wrong word, and I do think reporters understand that means hidden away, and it was hidden from view.

It is obvious that a lot of these reporters get info from their inside sources that are in LE, imo. I do think there is something to the urine being found. It may have even belonged to Sierra though and wouldnt help determine a possible suspect.

If she was so frightened at the time she sure could have wet herself being so scared.

IMO

What was the exact words? Do you remember or do you know where it was posted? tia

A reporter asked during the March 22nd PC

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/video?id=8591214

Q: *inaudible* there might have been urine on the clothes?

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: You know, the specific details as far as the condition of the clothing, if they were wet or if there was any urine on them, we are holding that information, that specific detail uh, confidential right now because of the investigation. So, we can't confirm that detail right now.

A reporter asked during the March 22nd PC

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/video?id=8591214

Q: *inaudible* there might have been urine on the clothes?

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: You know, the specific details as far as the condition of the clothing, if they were wet or if there was any urine on them, we are holding that information, that specific detail uh, confidential right now because of the investigation. So, we can't confirm that detail right now.

Yep, when they say that it means they found something there, imo.

He didnt seem surprised by the question either.

imo

"Welcome"and yes there was a ghost tweet.I am sick and tired of these games
they are playing on Twitter.We have screen shots and LE is all over this.I believe they have some very good leads right now

I absolutely SWEAR I saw a screen capture in the previous thread of a subsequent message "We still punch b*****s" that also appeared and then disappeared. Can someone confirm that there were two slightly differently worded tweets from her account within a few minutes of one another, each of which was deleted just a few minutes after being posted via iPhone (or iTouch)? That's what I have pieced together from Threads 10 &11.

All I know is I came on line yesterday and learned about the tweet and someone said what the tweet was and then I clicked on the link and it was different and said something like 'and by the way, we still punch b****s.'On that post I quoted the tweet. When I did it ...it had been there for three minutes at the time.

So yes it was two different ones. imo. Slightly different.

Police say they are going to charge whoever did it if it was done in California.

IMO

Where did the urine remarks come from? Was it LE? I remember hearing about that in the beginning. Strange they would let that out but nothing else. Could have been a slip up. jmo

DNA from urine. I think this is possible. LE will know if it is animal or human, Sierra's or someone else's.
Don't think we know if there was or not. I think it was a misunderstanding of the word secret ed versus secrete d.

I think the tweet thing is a total distraction and will not relate to the case at all...just hope LE is busy with the real investigation and can put this hacking behind them soon...JMO

I did a search for the word 'secreted'. It took me all the way back to thread # 1. The word was describing where they found the bag. They said it was secreted, meaning hidden root word secret. It was not secretion as in some kind of fluid. This should clear the urine misunderstanding up. Unless there is another report from LE that says urine.

Yep, when they say that it means they found something there, imo.

He didnt seem surprised by the question either.

imo

With there tests, could they determined if animal or human, male or female, and possibly any drugs that may have been detected such as speed.

I think the tweet thing is a total distraction and will not relate to the case at all...just hope LE is busy with the real investigation and can put this hacking behind them soon...JMO

All I know the LE has stated they will charge the person it is against the law. But it will not sidetrack them looking for Sierra.

<modsnip>

On Topic does anyone think Sierra was kidnapped somewhere other then out front of her house. Would it be possible that she made it the bus stop?

DNA from urine. I think this is possible. LE will know if it is animal or human, Sierra's or someone else's.
Don't think we know if there was or not. I think it was a misunderstanding of the word secret ed versus secrete d.

You are right. I found the original post. I posted explanation below. tia

Is it a quiet little cul-de-sac???

Are there other people living in other buildings at number 18? I am pretty sure there are and whitepages backs that up.

There was a thriving business there a few short months ago, that may have had employees as well as the owner. Deliveries, couriers picking up. Business may still be operating.

The house has obviously had a lot of work done tidying up and construction, recently, if you compare the google and bing maps.

There are reports that farm labourers are on foot around the place.

Who knows what else is happening in the other properties around Sierra's home. Other businesses being run from sheds, dual occupancies, well turned out homes who may frequently have gardeners, cleaners in and out, plus dual income families commuting ...

Now it is probably "quiet" compared to real urban situations. But I think on balance though it may be busier than most suburban cul-de-sacs where many people leave in the morning and stay gone for the day, and the remainder are mostly sahps and retirees. There are people around because it is a mixed use area.

As far as I am aware no one lives at that property but Rick, Marlene and Sierra.

Now I think it still shows the owner living there but I dont think they do anymore. I think they moved and that is when the home came on the market to rent. Sometimes it takes awhile to get the addresses changed on the internet for residences and businesses or in the phone book.

There are some homes around their property. I think there are 8 homes in the neighborhood.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members