Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #11 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I haven't participated much today. Lots of interesting ideas here. All I can say is that I hope we get some clues released to us tomorrow so we can get a little bit of mental rest. Or renew our vigor. The continuous speculation is starting to wear on me.

Cheers all.

I agree that there was a valid reason to move. I wonder if it was more needing to move,rather than wanting to move. And I really wonder how Sierra spent the summer before they moved to MH. MOO

I, too, wonder about Sierra's summer months. It's definitely a time when many teens have extra time on their hands, especially when their parents are at work. October, OTOH, seems like an odd month to move a teen ... why not try for the start of the school year? But if Marlene and BF were also renting in Fremont, maybe their lease didn't run out until that time? Or maybe something transpired over the summer that made the move seem like a good idea?

Coyote Creek Trail is not accessible by car... foot traffic, bikes, etc. I used to ride my bike all up and down that trail til I moved to where I live now. We have driven our bikes over to one of the access areas but its not convenient.

I have finally decided to join the search. Will be there in the morning.

never knew 420 could have you crying, falling down and acting hysterically..hmm unless it was laced

I have no evidence for the following except my personal experience with teens:

I doubt the cookies in question were laced with anything. My guess is that the girls were given the cookies, ate them, then told they were pot cookies, ha ha ha. And then, being essentially naive kids, one promptly had a fit and the rest joined in.

I could easily be wrong. But it sure wouldn't be the first time such a prank was played with similar consequences.

IF anyone did a urinalysis on them, I bet there wouldn't be any findings except an elevated level of cortisol (stress hormone).

OMG I'm getting so lost- and I'm in an opposite time zone- it's like 5am here UGH.

What is the latest twitter drama? I can't find this HW. What is it about the inhaler getting thrown and when? Is there someone here who knows Sierra personally?

There are so many things we just don't know and we can't know mainly because it's not our business despite our good intentions. I would love to know more about the background of Sierra- why she moved, why change schools, was she suspended as alluded to here and why, how the family dynamic worked and how they all get along... AND THAT'S BEFORE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE CLOTHES< BAG< LAB RESULTS...

At this stage I'd consider getting a dog to try and track the perps scent from the bag and walk around the town until the dog alerted- not that that would work as I'm sure the volunteers and LEO's scent would mask it. Not that we even know the perp is in the area...

Only thing I am still mulling over is her twitter post to the effect that her father and sister can always sense a bad vibe off someone before she does or something to that effect. She seems much closer to Dad and her sister than to her mother- which I guess is not anything unusual either. But I wonder whom she was referring to there?

Did I also read someone was talking to her right before she disappeared? Or am I imagining things at this stage which is a decided probability....

We can theorize until the cows come home but I am going round in circles

With an IPhone you can have multiple twitter accounts logged in at once. Its possible she logged on via her friends phone once, and they clicked on her account to try and find information, then closed out, and when they went to tweet, didn't see which account they were on.

Coyote Creek Trail is not accessible by car... foot traffic, bikes, etc. I used to ride my bike all up and down that trail til I moved to where I live now. We have driven our bikes over to one of the access areas but its not convenient.

I have finally decided to join the search. Will be there in the morning.

Question for ya there is a place out there that holds company picnics I just can't recall the name of the dang place, is it open year round?

Interesting...to say the least. Would the Cactus happen to be a sign? I am not familiar with this area, however, there is a Western Motel at 2250 El Camino Real, Santa Clara, CA 95050 that has a Cactus as their sign. No idea how to post the google street view map.

Edit: This was in reply to Lookingtoo's post 590.

I have been asked by LE and family members in both Canada and the U.S. for help in missing person's cases. And, yes, this type of thing does happen frequently with me. I know it's a bit of a stunner and most people don't have a lot of faith in intuitive work but, that's why I am also working with "reason" in the same way that everyone else is as well. :)

I'm hoping that I'm wrong too btw. I keep hoping she'll be found alive and well. That's always my hope in these cases, of course!

out of curiosity, when did all these dreams start? Was it immediately after her disappearance or was it later on? Just curious...

Sorry if this has been posted before but the Media is reporting that Sierra's twitter account was "hacked" twice in the past few weeks and that the first was traced from the Philippines. What do people think of the possibility that Sierra may have been trafficked to the Philippines and does anyone still believe that the second tweet was done by someone other then a friend?

I think it is highly unlikely Sierra was trafficked to the Phillipines; human trafficking follows money.

There are a lot of really creative hackers in the Phillipines. Any time you have a relatively large group of people, you're going to have a small percentage who have poor judgment and a sick sense of humour.

As for the second tweet, I don't know or really care if it was done by a friend or stranger. Just more drah-mah.

Interesting...to say the least. Would the Cactus happen to be a sign? I am not familiar with this area, however, there is a Western Motel at 2250 El Camino Real, Santa Clara, CA 95050 that has a Cactus as their sign. No idea how to post the google street view map.

Edit: This was in reply to Lookingtoo's post 590.

Well, I don't know about anyone else, but this is kinda freaky...even if it's nothing

nice find Thyme....i was googlemaning up & down the street of coyote:) hunting for cacti signs

thx Melly , about that ranch place, was wondering what all that parking seemed to be about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva