Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #14 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew as soon as I saw the word Construction Rick's name would pop up again.
Ince again he has been rulled out as a suspect by the LE. Also why should Rick say one word? This is Steve and Marlene's daughter all he is is a B/F.
IMHO Rick is doing the correct thing bt keeping the focus on Sierra :banghead::banghead:

Construction sites should not be searched 2 months later...why weren't they already searched? JMO

Judgeing from some of the new information in this case, to me, it would seem LE has begun to put the pieces of their evidence finding together.

From the amount of ttime this case has taken I am going to assume it is an "unknown" perp. The theories that SL may have run a way, been pregnant, was taken by gang members, even the involvement of her mothers boyfriend---don't seem to feel right to me. I think if it was anyone LE could link to Sierra, they would know more because her "friends" and personal network would have uncovered these links to (ie) gang members, pregnancy by someone....I mean kids know everything about their friends, it's what they do--share experiences.

Since LE has been searching various bodies of water, fields, construction sights, seems they have some type of evidence leading in that direction. The Red car is weird because it is not the kind of car one would think you would use for a crime--too distinctive. Same for the bag--can not believe it is a "message" of some sort---too "vague"--look how many theories we have come up with. So if it was a message "no one got it".:twocents:

I am hoping that LE has been working behind the scene pretty diligently and are working very hard at finding SL and closing this case. This does not have the same feel as the Holly Bobo case---which is just a mess. IMO.

So I am happy to keep checking back here for new info until we get word from LE, they have found Sierra. I am optimistic it will be sooner than we think.

I find myself back here asking pretty much the same thing I did when this case "broke."

"What fields are around here?"

"What buildings/highways or construction is taking place in this area?"

The fact that SD works in construction came much later, but still is a huge flag for me.

Really urks me that they LE is checking these things out now. Really does.

Sorry, who is SD?

I knew as soon as I saw the word Construction Rick's name would pop up again.
Ince again he has been rulled out as a suspect by the LE. Also why should Rick say one word? This is Steve and Marlene's daughter all he is is a B/F.
IMHO Rick is doing the correct thing bt keeping the focus on Sierra :banghead::banghead:

:seeya:

BBM: While there are no POI's or suspects, NO ONE has been "cleared" ...

See Opening Post : Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - SPOTLIGHT CASE CA - Sierra Lamar, 15, Santa Clara County, 16 March 2012 - #14

:moo:

Construction sites should not be searched 2 months later...why weren't they already searched? JMO

:rocker: Good Question ... WHY weren't they searched early on and WHY decide 2 months later to search these construction sites ?

Just another one of the many "things" that just do not make any sense IMO ...

:moo::moo::moo:

:rocker: Good Question ... WHY weren't they searched early on and WHY decide 2 months later to search these construction sites ?

Just another one of the many "things" that just do not make any sense IMO ...

:moo::moo::moo:

It could be as simple as them finding some construction tools of some sort in the trunk of the Jetta.

They know why they are doing what they are doing now, imo. We just dont know. (dang it)

I'm very interested in the fact that LE is thinking that Sierra could still be alive, what would lead them to this thinking? If the red car is indeed connected to her abduction, and nothing that would lead to anything forensically found inside it, such as blood or any biological material, decomposed material, etc, could this be why?

Only by having no indication that she is NOT alive. Deductive reasoning...they aren't really saying they think she is, just no reason to believe she isn't.

Judgeing from some of the new information in this case, to me, it would seem LE has begun to put the pieces of their evidence finding together.

From the amount of ttime this case has taken I am going to assume it is an "unknown" perp. The theories that SL may have run a way, been pregnant, was taken by gang members, even the involvement of her mothers boyfriend---don't seem to feel right to me. I think if it was anyone LE could link to Sierra, they would know more because her "friends" and personal network would have uncovered these links to (ie) gang members, pregnancy by someone....I mean kids know everything about their friends, it's what they do--share experiences.

Since LE has been searching various bodies of water, fields, construction sights, seems they have some type of evidence leading in that direction. The Red car is weird because it is not the kind of car one would think you would use for a crime--too distinctive. Same for the bag--can not believe it is a "message" of some sort---too "vague"--look how many theories we have come up with. So if it was a message "no one got it".:twocents:

I am hoping that LE has been working behind the scene pretty diligently and are working very hard at finding SL and closing this case. This does not have the same feel as the Holly Bobo case---which is just a mess. IMO.

So I am happy to keep checking back here for new info until we get word from LE, they have found Sierra. I am optimistic it will be sooner than we think.

I agree. I think there must have been strong indication she was near water - probably dirty water - at some point. I am guessing maybe by the condition of the clothes in the bag. Not saying I have any idea what condition the clothes were in, but searching every water hole they can find makes me think that.

LE seems to be indicating that they did NOT find anything leading them to believe Sierra is not alive, yet their actions show they also did not learn anything to make them believe she IS alive. If they have placed her in the car via hair, etc...(IF) then it probably was not via a cadaver hit, IMO.

So if she is dead, I am guessing that she was not in the car at any time while deceased, rather she was killed outside and left wherever she may be now...

JMO only and obviously not the best scenario...

On another note, re: Sierra's online presence...at first I was one of the most shocked, appalled, disgusted, etc...and while I think a lot of what she posted is pretty awful, I eventually read back on her twitter page to December, which is as far as it goes, and she comes over as a complete person over the space of the three months. That dirty language, etc. was just one part of her persona and even some of that may have been quotes from movies, songs, etc...

Anyway, JMO

It could be as simple as them finding some construction tools of some sort in the trunk of the Jetta.

They know why they are doing what they are doing now, imo. We just dont know. (dang it)

This got me thinking about SP (Scott Peterson) and the cement dust in the boat and in his storage space.....the tools in the trunk sounds like a good idea....maybe other things...rebar?? Work boots with cement residue?? Dirt in the car...or cement dust by drivers side?? Maybe people who came forward from construction sites that saw the car on some jobs?

Do they hire "day workers" on sites?? Maybe someone quit unexpectedly?

Lots of ??? not many answers. BUT, it does seem like LE's getting something outta the car and tips that came in related to it, IMO.

Maybe Sierra's clothing/purse came back from the lab with some type of material like the above ID'd?? LE DID say some results gave them some good solid info, IIRC.

Sorry, I keep adding on...but, I had said in earlier posts maybe someone from one of the mom's boyfriends sites was obsessed with Sierra....

They may have him, and he may have already been in jail, we don't know, but, think about the possibility that if the owner of the car was already in jail before Sierra went missing, then who other than him/her would have had access to that particular car?

This makes total sense to me...

And we all have to remember the entire family including Rick were asked if they ever seen the Jetta.

So, on Mar 14th, Sierra and "KPEEEEEZY" are "out to the OF store in LA".

Sorry to quote myself...but, JDB, didn't you say you had a feeling SL was in LA???

ETA: Anyone from the LA area know what an "OF store" is???

I know Marlene's essay was edited but I find the emphasis on Sierra's strong will and perhaps being a bit wayward, interesting. Is Marlene consciously or unconsciously wanting us to believe Sierra could be missing somewhat voluntarily? At the start she was trying to give the impression she hadn't run away. I assume in the beginning you want people worried and acting. Now perhaps she wants people to have the same hope as her she can be found alive? Marlene certainly is an interesting one. I read elsewhere her odd turns of phrase are normal for her, from before Sierra went missing. So perhaps it's not all down to always trying to speak without revealing her own theories and/or information that she isn't meant to.

Sorry to quote myself...but, JDB, didn't you say you had a feeling SL was in LA???

It's the Odd Future store, the rap group Sierra was really into

The whole "Odd Future" thing was debated endlessly in earlier threads...for what it is worth.

Yep sure did and the strange part is the Kpeeeezy person has not tweeted in a long time either. But we have discussed this around and around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlyOfDragons