Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #2 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep thinking there must have been a second bag. Something more like a gym bag or cosmetic case. To have a bag 'thrown' out that only had clothes, but no wallet, brush, makeup, etc., is one thing. Where did the normal purse contents go? But, the missing books and paper, pens, and whatever notebooks she would have had all the more strange for their not being found, yet, also.

I've been saying this all week...where are her personal things? Did she leave home without her make-up, etc? Even if a girl keeps some stuff in her locker, I can't believe she didn't carry a brush, her wallet/money, and some lipstick, etc...her mother must know if she carried a smaller bag with these items...I hope LE will say. It makes no sense for her to leave the house with nothing but a change of clothes and maybe some books, IMO. If she had been taken from home, for example, she probably would not have been carrying anything at all. So I think she did leave the house.

I noticed a few comments at the end of some articles talking about the search being halted. When and why were they? Was this right after the bag was found?

I think that maybe it resumed just to cover the bases, Clu, but something set off LE's
hinkymeter about what should have been, but hasn't been found, yet. If she is endangered.

I noticed a few comments at the end of some articles talking about the search being halted. When and why were they? Was this right after the bag was found?

I think that maybe it resumed just to cover the bases, Clu, but something set off LE's hinkymeter about what should have been, but hasn't been found, yet. If she is endangered.

What do you know about searches being stopped early on?

Sorry for double post. I don't know what has been ailing WS lately.

I think that maybe it resumed just to cover the bases, Clu, but something set off LE's hinkymeter about what should have been, but hasn't been found, yet. If she is endangered.

What do you know about searches being stopped early on?

IMO LE thinks that Sierra never left her home that morning maybe from watching video surveillance from neighbors homes? Perhaps there were no strange cars coming in or out that day? Sure seems like the FBI did a thorough search in and around her home yesterday.
Maybe just retracing their steps IDK.
Whatever the reason something brought them back to the area of her home
~jmo.

It does seem odd that LE would wait a week to do so much searching/forensics at the home...but then we've seen it before, so hard to say. I never understand why this is not being done the very first day, at the same time as active searches, but in both Lisa Irwin's case and Ayla Reynold's, it seems it was weeks or longer before LE actually tore the house apart seeking clues. JMO

A lot about this case doesnt make sense to me. The purse and cell phone thrownout not far from the roadway looks staged to me. Why would a perp toss out evidence so close to where Sierra lived knowing full well that area would be searched as soon as they realized Sierra was missing?

Its almost like they wanted someone to find the items. And the neatly folded clothing in the bag. What does that mean? I would think she possibly was going to loan the clothes to a friend if it were not for the bra and panties also being in there. With those items included it looks like Sierra was planning on spending the night somewhere else.

Did Sierra throw these items out in an attempt to alert someone that she was taken against her will? Or does Sierra want her mom to think she has been abducted when that may not have been the case?

It isnt unheard of that out of the blue a young teenage girl will go off with someone they met which they thought they could trust and it turned out not to be the case and the person they thought they could trust had intentions of harming them all along.

I think someone picked Sierra up at the end of her driveway. Imo, she went willingly with this person. What happened after then is a mystery.

I hope she is found safe and sound. We read about so many cases where the victims are found raped and murdered but also there are 50,000 missing persons each year and a lot of them are out there somewhere and are alive.

IMO

IMO LE thinks that Sierra never left her home that morning maybe from watching video surveillance from neighbors homes? Perhaps there were no strange cars coming in or out that day? Sure seems like the FBI did a thorough search in and around her home yesterday.
Maybe just retracing their steps IDK.
Whatever the reason something brought them back to the area of her home
~jmo.

I dont think they found anything in her home or outside that helped them.

They are widening their search efforts today to a twelve mile radius.

imo

:waitasec:"Authorities said the phone yielded no clues, nor did investigators find any helpful clues on her computer."
"Police have emphasized that Steve LaMar is not a suspect in the investigation."
http://abcnews.go.com/US/sierra-lam...nia-teen-ramps/story?id=15992967#.T23N0jGPUrU

I am thinking Sierra didn't call, txt or email anyone that morning. (other than the ones we know about)
I wonder why the article only mentions Steve LaMar not being a suspect here.
Are they now thinking the mother or the BF could be or is it just left out of this article?

Sure seems like it should read Steve, Marlene and Rick.:waitasec:
:moo:

IF Sierra had left planning a weekend adventure with some older friends (just guessing "older" if no fellow students are missing), and for some reason decided to toss her phone and her bag to either make it look like she was abducted, or to avoid being tracked...would she be afraid to now come forward and say she is okay, it was all a joke/hoax/mistake? Kids do crazy things and others have staged disappearances before. Not saying this is the case here at all, but I wonder how the facts of the huge searches/FBI, etc. might affect a 15-year old who only meant to have a wild weekend...

:waitasec:"Authorities said the phone yielded no clues, nor did investigators find any helpful clues on her computer."
"Police have emphasized that Steve LaMar is not a suspect in the investigation."
http://abcnews.go.com/US/sierra-lam...nia-teen-ramps/story?id=15992967#.T23N0jGPUrU

I am thinking Sierra didn't call, txt or email anyone that morning.
I wonder why the article only mentions Steve LaMar not being a suspect here.
Are they now thinking the mother or the BF could be or is it just left out of this article?

Sure seems like it should read Steve, Marlene and Rick.:waitasec:
:moo:

They have already said that neither Steve, Marlene, or Rick are suspects. Nancy Grace's producer has talked directly with the police and they gave her that information.

I imagine they stressed Steve since he is a known sex offender. I am sure that has raised some eyebrows in the community.

They did say she text that morning and tweeted the pic of her to a friend.

The police mentioned the text in their PC.

IMO

IF Sierra had left planning a weekend adventure with some older friends (just guessing "older" if no fellow students are missing), and for some reason decided to toss her phone and her bag to either make it look like she was abducted, or to avoid being tracked...would she be afraid to now come forward and say she is okay, it was all a joke/hoax/mistake? Kids do crazy things and others have staged disappearances before. Not saying this is the case here at all, but I wonder how the facts of the huge searches/FBI, etc. might affect a 15-year old who only meant to have a wild weekend...

I think she would be scared to death to call or come back. If she left for a wild weekend, I am sure she never thought this would be the outcome nor that it would go national with the FBI involved now.

They have already said that neither Steve, Marlene, or Rick are suspects. Nancy Grace's producer has talked directly with the police and they gave her that information.

I imagine they stressed Steve since he is a known sex offender. I am sure that has raised some eyebrows in the community.

They did say she text that morning and tweeted the pic of her to a friend.

The police mentioned the text in their PC.

IMO

I just meant that other than the txt and tweet we were told about that she IMO was not in contact with anyone for a ride to school that morning. (like another friend unknown boyfriend or neighbor)
OR discussing anything of the sort through her cell or computer.
IOW she didn't talk about "faking" an abduction with anyone or talk about running away either.

Someone just posted above these a date for her sweatshirt pics.
(I notice the pink strap of the Juicy Couture bag on her shoulder, too!)

Is the wall not the strangest thing?
Is it like a roll down room divider or what?!

BBM I'm a little behind, but that looks like a sliding closet door to me (in the picture of Sierra in her room).

Playing catch up sorry, has anyone seen the report of "urine" being found on the clothing found in the backpack ?
Has this been confirmed, or is it rumor/ speculation ?
Thanks,
Mystic

Playing catch up sorry, has anyone seen the report of "urine" being found on the clothing found in the backpack ?
Thanks,
Mystic

Pretty sure it is rumor/speculation...JMO

"forensics examinations on Sierra’s Droid smartphone and her laptop, which deputies recovered from her bedroom. Analysis of her Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr accounts so far have not indicated that she planned to run away, and no “persons of interest” have been associated with any visits, follows or friend connections on the sites, Cardoza said."

"Both parents and Gardiner have been ruled out as suspects, and all three have alibis and can be accounted for at the time of Sierra’s disappearance, Sheriff’s Lt. Troy Smith added "
http://www.gilroydispatch.com/news/...cle_0af81c68-a1ac-57b8-ab1b-a3f250835760.html

This sounds like no known online stalkers.
Parents cleared.
Nothing indicates she was discussing running away
with anyone.
ALL that's left is a neighbor/acquaintance or a crime of opportunity.However, the evidence IMO was "planted" why would a random attacker do that?

Thanks,
Mystic

If there was urine in the bag can't it be checked to see if human or animal and if human male ir female?
Sounds like something a dog (or a guy) would do. :moo:

Doing a search, Marlene's mother was Japanese so Sierra is 1/4 Japanese.

Thank you for this information.

Yesterday,or day before yesterday there was mention of LE searching for a weapon near the house ? Anything new on that I wonder ? I wonder why an abductor would leave a weapon ? Presumably it would have his prints all over it ?

IF this was an abduction, it's scarily professional...MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member