Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #20 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Repectfully snipped:

You and I think alike on that. I don't know why as well, perhaps something I saw about another crime on ID cable where that was done...
Considering the planning he put into his crime, along with previous failed attempts I believe he kept for a time...

I'm glad to see people are still talking about this. Its sucks how little information we have about Garcia-Torres's movements on the days surrounding the crime.

Honestly, I don't think she was ever taken to a safeway. There are cameras at the store and nearby traffic lights, and other employees to worry about. I think she is somewhere in the hills between Morgan Hill and Salinas/Gilroy. There are so many places to drive and put a body where no one would notice you, and it wouldn't be discovered immediately. The area has a very, very high population of turkey vultures that I believe would have eaten the body and scattered the bones in no time, not to mention the mountain lions, coyotes, bobcats etc

Hey everyone just a friendly reminder that on Wednesday the 29th there is a hearing. I hope something happens then finally

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Just as the previous times as soon as court documents are released will post them here and also will let you know next date

Good morning, haven't gotten a reply from Mark yet but I am hoping a trial date is set finally today

Not again! According to NBC Bay Area news anchor Robert Handa, the defense has already requested 'continuance'
This is not fair!!!

RobertHanda ‏@RHandaNBC 38m38 minutes ago
@emicska trying to. Defense has already requested 'continuance'

Not again! According to NBC Bay Area news anchor Robert Handa, the defense has already requested 'continuance'
This is not fair!!!

:gaah: Really?? So if the defense has "requested continuance" does that mean it will definitely be granted (if that's even the right word)? I know its probably a silly question but I'm still not 100% sure how it all works 'over there' in the US even though I've been following/lurking in this thread since Sierra went missing ... Also, is there any sort of limit to how long they can keep this up?? I have a feeling this was asked before but I can't find the answer. Her poor family :(

Have they checked the park previously? Anyone know?

Yes they haves searched that area previously

Emi Nikolov ‏@emicska 38m38 minutes ago
@RHandaNBC also do you know if they searched Calero park/reservoir for her

RobertHanda ‏@RHandaNBC 31m31 minutes ago
@emicska Yes. They did conduct searches there

Continued again until Septemr 2, 2015 at 9:30am

This is feeling more and more like a circus, with ATG and his defense team running the show. My heart breaks for Sierra and her family.

Obscured my heart breaks too, this family deserves justice

The documents published at scscourts.org are must-reads.

The APD mentions mitochondrial DNA in his request for continuance, and actually wanted to delay until September 23rd.

The DA details the APD's hijinks in his response, and it angers me (no surprise there) to read this, considering he filed it on the defendants behalf mere days before the hearing. The dt is continuing their SOP of playing games, disrespecting the Victim and her Family with these consistent delay tactics and courtroom maneuvers.

Here are the direct links to the documents (ETA: for those who aren't able to view the attachments via tapatalk - I wasn't able to :) )

APD Notice of Motion for Continuance 072415.pdf
http://www.scscourt.org/general_inf...s/Notice of Motion for Continuance 072415.pdf

Minute Order 7/29/15
http://www.scscourt.org/general_info/news_media/newspdfs/garciatorres/Minute Order 072915.pdf

SC DA's Office Response and Opposition to Garcia's Motion for Continuance PC 1050 072915.pdf
http://www.scscourt.org/general_inf...a's Motion for Continuance PC 1050 072915.pdf

I know the Court likely had no choice but to grant the continuance, but it is beyond frustrating. The APD knows how to play the game, it appears. Shameful. :cow:

#JusticeForSierraMae!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The documents published at scscourts.org are must-reads.

The APD mentions mitochondrial DNA in his request for continuance, and actually wanted to delay until September 23rd.

The DA details the APD's hijinks in his response, and it angers me (no surprise there) to read this, considering he filed it on the defendants behalf mere days before the hearing. The dt is continuing their SOP of playing games, disrespecting the Victim and her Family with these consistent delay tactics and courtroom maneuvers.

Here are the direct links to the documents:

APD Notice of Motion for Continuance 072415.pdf
http://www.scscourt.org/general_inf...s/Notice of Motion for Continuance 072415.pdf

Minute Order 7/29/15
http://www.scscourt.org/general_info/news_media/newspdfs/garciatorres/Minute Order 072915.pdf

SC DA's Office Response and Opposition to Garcia's Motion for Continuance PC 1050 072915.pdf
http://www.scscourt.org/general_inf...a's Motion for Continuance PC 1050 072915.pdf

I know the Court likely had no choice but to grant the continuance, but it is beyond frustrating. The APD knows how to play the game, it appears. Shameful. :cow:

#JusticeForSierraMae!

I just put them as attachments

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

How does this keep creeping away from the sentencing he deserves? This is absolutely unacceptable. Poor Sierra and her family. They're putting them through hell. I don't understand why the court is granting his wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member