Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #20 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if the sister found the clothes... In his car ? In his room? .. Where ever, but in the end, she folded them. She took them and placed them where they were found.
She went online and posted the nonsense to make a scenario where her sierra was tempting males and her brother was victim.
An act justified because the sister suffers from Stockholm syndrome. ? Feels her brothers actions come from the father molesting her earlier in her life.. ?

It is just a thought.. I am a better searcher then a detective.

What if he took the clothes with the intent of giving them to his sister or girlfriend, along with the purse? That explains the neat folding IMO. He seems like he hates women to me, so he may have seen poor Sierra as a spoiled pretty teen he wanted to "punish." What were the economic statuses of his other attempted kidnappings? It always seemed to me like that purse was stashed.

He had to be in a hurry to stash the bag where he did. I few yards away was a shed w/tons of abandoned household items. If he had time, he certainly would have hidden it under the trash. The items in that shed didn't appear to be moved much, it at all. Months later it was still arranged the same way w/o any digging from what I could see.

He didn't even take any money from her bag..everything was in there.

He had to be in a hurry to stash the bag where he did. I few yards away was a shed w/tons of abandoned household items. If he had time, he certainly would have hidden it under the trash. The items in that shed didn't appear to be moved much, it at all. Months later it was still arranged the same way w/o any digging from what I could see.

He didn't even take any money from her bag..everything was in there.

The mystery of the Juicy Purse and the folded clothes - as if protected by the cacti, least I forget mama cat and her kittens... will we ever know the story behind it all... :dunno: :confused:

At the shed where the bag was found there are two small dirt paths flanking each side, by which you could pull up very close. I suspect he turned in there and it was easy....on the side of the shed where the bag was found, the driver may not have had to move from his car very much, if at all (maybe a few steps). IOW, it required very little effort.

The shed sits off the road about ten yards max.

I visted family in Morgan Hill recently. Supposedly, one of the local beliefs is that she really was sold into human trafficking and AGT isn't talking to protect his family who may have been threatened. I personally never bought this idea..but hearing it from a new perspective had me thinking about it. In my mind, this may explain a few things. It seems like he didn't really have a stable job or income at this time, and his wife was pregnant so how was he supporting his family? Maybe they were desperate for money. AGT doesnt strike me as smart enough to hide a body for this long and to do so quickly and confidently enough to never go back to the scene once LE was watching him. lmo, it always seemed strange to me that his wife and mother would still be so supportive of him if this was a purely sex driven crime. As in, she was kidnapped for his own sexual motives. He has a young daughter and as strange as some of his wifes actions were at forst, i dont think shed be okay with that. I also think that if someone other than Sierra folded those clothes, it may make more sense that it was a female who knew what happened and was feeling remorseful (in this trafficking scenario) It's hard to explain by text on my phone but I just think this theory makes more sense IF his wife or another female close to him is involved. He has two kids and I don't think his wife would be so supportive if she knew he was a sexual predator. Crazier things have happened though.

On the other hand, this scenario doesn't make sense for some of the other details we know. If she was sold or being passed on to another figure, why stash the purse so nearby? And what does the bleach and baster report have to do with anything? And why would LE be so sure of murder if they knew trafficking was involved, unless to throw off other perps and work behind the scenes in hopes of cracking down on a trafficking ring. I don't know, this case makes me crazy and my mind is wandering into conspiracy theory land. Sorry for the rant, but I know the trafficking theory has been entertained here. Just wondering if anyone else has been leaning towards it recently?

Also, the public buses over here in the South Bay always have ads for sex trafficking awareness yet we almost never hear about victims. If Sierra isn't a victim of this, I think we should still know who else might be.

Both scenarios exist.. both in volunteer searchers and law enforcement. Both seem to be split on murdered or victim of some other crime such as, sold...

I have experience in both searching and researching.
I have a great deal of experience inside of Mexico. ALL of Mexico.

It is possible to sell a girl. There are victims of human trafficking in Mexico. It is Fact.
Law enforcement in Mexico is corrupt.
You may think they would just pick up a phone and call home, but it is not that easy. Her family could be dead if she does. It is not a problem.
So, bottom line there are victims held this way. In Mexico it is quite common to kidnap and pimp her. Most people of Mexico never go 100 miles from where they are born. A person in Chihuahua has no idea what is going on in Chiapas. There are public brothels that are in fact prisons with guards and gates. Males are dominate.

In searching here, I have never found a live victim, I have found dead victims.
We do have cases where live victims have been found in the United States and who had been held for years. All of you who read here, know of these victims.

This girl Sierra is right in my back yard. Just like so many of us who showed up to support this family, I grew up here. My Valleys. My mountains. My lakes. My ocean. I have been all over them since I was born. I grew up in the country when this area was small..
I have been everywhere this weasel may have gone. When this first happened or not long after, We were searching the eucalyptus forest area off 101 to the south of Gilroy and a few days later a body was found there. I thought I missed her. Nope, some other idiot murdered his wife in Monterey and he heard we were searching these woods, so he brought her body and dumped it in the same zone we were in..
So I do not spend much time talking but I do read all of your research. Over the years we have developed some great researchers at various sites such as web sleuths.

His father... so strange... You would think he would reach out to his son.. Tell the truth...
His sister..so strange...

His mother.. common response. I feel bad for her. She is not involved. She has lost everything too. Just like Sierra's mom.

I think she is dead.. I think his friends involved. This may be a gang initiation. His silence speaks volumes to me.

I do not know anything .. There are many people who have never been found.

from .. Holly Bobo to April Beth Pitzer We just do our best by stepping up from researcher to searcher.

Tip of the Hat to all Web Sleuth.

I don't think you have to be all that smart to hide a body. Bury it or leave it in an isolated spot - cover with limbs, leaves, etc. I think it is usually luck when a body is found that wasn't meant to be.

I don't think you have to be all that smart to hide a body. Bury it or leave it in an isolated spot - cover with limbs, leaves, etc. I think it is usually luck when a body is found that wasn't meant to be.

Not to mention using a dumpster that one is familiar with when it is emptied - such as might be used for a large supermarket... perhaps the same one where our genius purchased a baster and bleach...

We have total separation of waste in all local counties. So if she was in a dumpster, I think that would have showed up during the separation process..

stillwatersc.. it is true.. When we found a local murder victim 2 years ago, that area had been searched 2 times prior. Then when a team member brought out the search dog "Amber" and she walked right up to the location of the victim.. Our Jaws dropped including the local Sheriff.
So I agree.. A lot of luck is involved. That is why I go back over an area time and time again.. Slowly. If you do not believe in luck, It is worth a prayer before searching indeed.

OldSteve.. The Late 50's and Early 60's were the Best years. :) Absolute..

A full developed adult cadaver left outdoors in warm weather will completely skeletonize in two weeks.

cazador- do they?? really, they do separate even dumpsters collections? I had not heard that. So do they open bags/boxes, etc that might contains other items?

Thank you, cazador, for all of that! Very interesting information. I finally had an opportunity to see her area in MH this week. Like people have said before, the bus stop is creepy and desolate but seeing in a person is more haunting now. It was bittersweet to see some of the signs and ribbons for Sierra still up by her street.

We have total separation of waste in all local counties. So if she was in a dumpster, I think that would have showed up during the separation process..

stillwatersc.. it is true.. When we found a local murder victim 2 years ago, that area had been searched 2 times prior. Then when a team member brought out the search dog "Amber" and she walked right up to the location of the victim.. Our Jaws dropped including the local Sheriff.
So I agree.. A lot of luck is involved. That is why I go back over an area time and time again.. Slowly. If you do not believe in luck, It is worth a prayer before searching indeed.

OldSteve.. The Late 50's and Early 60's were the Best years. :) Absolute..

Thanks for info and thank you for what have done and continue to do!

What you said rules out the dumpster theory I've mentioned a bit here.

I wonder why back in the beginning of the case so much LE effort was put into searching underwater for her. Perhaps because he mentioned going fishing, or someone mentioning hearing noise at night by a lake... can't remember..

Wonder if there's a way satellite shots of the area can be scanned to compare then and now to see if anything strange appears... probably not...

Sierra does not fit the profile of the type of victim a sex trafficker would prey on, so I find this scenario to be highly unlikely. It does not fit AGT's profile either, with his violent behavior.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...n-weekend-sex-trafficking-raids-fbi-says?lite

The pimps preyed in particular on troubled children, authorities said. In some of the cases, they used a popular online classified site, Backpage, to sell the children for sex, authorities said.
“From a parent’s point of view, from a law enforcement professional’s point of view, it would be enough to look through the eyes of these children and think or say, ‘Nobody cares about me,’” Hosko said.
The victims are overwhelmingly girls, and the pimps sometimes entice them with compliments or asking whether they want to make some money. The girls become trapped in a cycle that can involve drugs, physical abuse, even torture, Hosko said.

Sadly, there are no shortage of troubled teens, from troubled homes, for sex traffickers to prey on.

IMO, LE has prooof that she is deceased, which is evident in their actions in trying to locate her body.

cazador- do they?? really, they do separate even dumpsters collections? I had not heard that. So do they open bags/boxes, etc that might contains other items?

It is actually law in California.
http://www.cawrecycles.org/facts_and_stats/california_recycling_laws

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/02/califoria-recycling-law_n_1643656.html

http://www.republicservices.com/site/stockton-ca/en/Documents/Q32013Final_Revised.pdf

My work takes me into all the landfills and recycle centers in the San Francisco bay area.

When a body is found such as a Still Born Law Enforcement is called.

When a commercial dumpster is emptied many people go through it and separate it.

so you are saying we might not need worry about her having been placed in a dumpster?
I mean as long as something wasn't missed/overlooked

Date: Saturday, September 14, 2013

Time: 9am - 8pm

Place: Bolado Park

Hollister, CA

Come out and enjoy some great music and cars and support Klaas Kids and the Search for Sierra!

Also a special performance by Shane Dwight:

Shane Dwight has received critical acclaim as an "Ace Songwriter" and will be singing a song he wrote for Sierra "Sing for Me in Search for Sierra" from his new album This House at Hot Cars and Guitars in Hollister on September 14 th. @ 1:00 PM. USA today said he was one of the 10 most intriguing track artists.

For more information on the tour, please visit the tour website at www.hotcarsandguitars.com

via link
http://findsierralamar.com/archives/2048

BBM for emphasis

Date: Monday, September 16, 2013

Time: 4 - 9pm

Place: La Paloma Restaurant

2280 El Camino Real

Santa Clara, CA

Come out and have some great food and support the Sierra LaMar Search! 20% of the proceeds will go to the Sierra LaMar Fund. Print and bring flyer with you.

via link http://findsierralamar.com/archives/2070

BBM for emphasis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members