Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #22 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great questions Charlie!! And :welcome6: to Websleuths and this thread!

:greetings:

Thank you [emoji4] I've actually been lurking here for quite a while, I found this site because of Sierra

Here's an article from 2014, please read all of it to understand about the tissue, it is very interesting as semen was never mentioned, but, he hung himself answering.

http://kron4.com/2014/07/14/sierra-lamar-case-da-says-dna-evidence-links-antolin-garcia-torres/

So basically he has no defence for the DNA being found on her clothes ... the DNA wasn't semen according to that article and we haven't heard that they found a tissue, which was his excuse ... Not that I ever thought his excuse was an actual reason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

charlie7 I think that the defense is trying to "float" the idea that the lab work was not accurate due to mistakes and poor techniques. They also seem to be asking a lot of witnesses about lending pants to Sierra (that and makeup) very puzzling (does one of the other girls know AGT?). I suspect that the defense will throw out all kinds of different ideas and hope that just a few of them stick.

Allison Levitsky ‏@levitskyyy 4m4 minutes ago
Day 6 of #SierraLaMar trial just started

Marianne Favro ‏@mariannefavro 25m25 minutes ago
Sierra LaMar's mother just entered court expected to testify. Marc Klaas is here too.

Marianne Favro ‏@mariannefavro 3m3 minutes ago
Marlene Lamar now on witness stand in trial of man accused of killing her daughter Sierra.

Allison Levitsky ‏@levitskyyy 24s24 seconds ago
Prosecutor asks Marlene whether #SierraLaMar not allowed to live with dad by court order. Marlene says yes

Allison Levitsky ‏@levitskyyy 6m6 minutes ago
Marlene LaMar already choking up saying #SierraLaMar's date of birth

Marianne Favro ‏@mariannefavro 2m2 minutes ago
Sierras LaMar's mom testified her daughter was not happy about moving from Fremont to Morgan Hill

Allison Levitsky ‏@levitskyyy 53s54 seconds ago
Steve LaMar in courtroom for Marlene's testimony. #SierraLaMar

Jenna Lyons ‏@JennaJourno 3m3 minutes ago
Marlene LaMar: "When we first moved there I would call her to make sure she caught the bus and was OK."
Jenna Lyons ‏@JennaJourno 5m5 minutes ago
Marlene says her daughter #SierraLaMar never missed school bus before
Jenna Lyons ‏@JennaJourno 15m15 minutes ago
#SierraLaMar's mom says she lived with bf Rick 4-6 months before they moved w/ Sierra to Morgan Hill one reason was to be closer to bf's kid
Jenna Lyons ‏@JennaJourno 18m18 minutes ago
#SierraLaMar did not want to move to Morgan Hill but could not live with dad in Fremont because of a court order, prosecutors say
Jenna Lyons ‏@JennaJourno 19m19 minutes ago
Marlene says her daughter #SierraLaMar moved to Morgan Hill in Oct 2011 living with mom and live in bf Rick Gardiner
Jenna Lyons ‏@JennaJourno 23m23 minutes ago
Prosecutor Boyd goes through basics with Marlene LaMar on her daughter Sierra's shoe size, pants size etc.
Allison Levitsky ‏@levitskyyy 41s41 seconds ago
#SierraLaMar's parents used a cellphone carrier feature that shut off her service weeknights from 10pm-6am so she wouldn't stay up texting
Allison Levitsky ‏@levitskyyy 53s53 seconds ago
Marlene gave one of #SierraLaMar's beloved red Converse sneakers to law enforcement as evidence, kept the other
Allison Levitsky ‏@levitskyyy 2m2 minutes ago
Marlene on last interaction w/ #SierraLaMar: "I went to her bedroom and I told her I loved her — we would always do that in the mornings."
Allison Levitsky ‏@levitskyyy 1m1 minute ago
Prosecutor: Could #SierraLaMar drive? Marlene: No, and she was actually afraid to.
Marlene: #SierraLaMar could take up to an hour to text back but was "really good about responding to me really consistently"

charlie7 I think that the defense is trying to "float" the idea that the lab work was not accurate due to mistakes and poor techniques. They also seem to be asking a lot of witnesses about lending pants to Sierra (that and makeup) very puzzling (does one of the other girls know AGT?). I suspect that the defense will throw out all kinds of different ideas and hope that just a few of them stick.

Get ready for the defense to suggest that her father molested her. It will not be less repulsive if you are prepared to hear it but it may be less of a shock if you are prepared in advance. I do not put much past defense attorneys.

Fact that #SierraLaMar missed her hair appt day of disappearance told Marlene something was very wrong, she says on stand
Allison Levitsky ‏@levitskyyy 10m10 minutes ago
Marlene on day of #SierraLaMar disappearance: "I immediately walked to her bedroom to see if she was taking a nap, and she wasn't there"
Marlene LaMar: "I was in a state of panic. I didn't have a good feeling. Just — something felt wrong... I knew something was really bad."
Allison Levitsky ‏@levitskyyy 37s37 seconds ago
Prosecutor playing recording of @SCCoSheriff 911 call Marlene made to report disappearance on March 16, 2012 #SierraLaMar
Marlene is weeping on the stand listening to the 911 call #SierraLaMar

My heart is breaking for her Mother. I cannot imagine having to testify like this. :cry:

Marlene LaMar is very brave.

Prosecutor: Have you seen #SierraLaMar since 6am on March 16, 2012? Marlene: (crying) No. Pros: Have you heard from her? Marlene: No.
Allison Levitsky ‏@levitskyyy 3m3 minutes ago
Marlene says #SierraLaMar never took public transit like @VTA from Morgan Hill to Fremont. Always got a ride with family
Allison Levitsky ‏@levitskyyy 23m23 minutes ago
Marlene would put $5 for lunch in #SierraLaMar's pink purse on school nights, the $5 bill was found with Sierra's inhaler and other items

Lunch break - court resumes 1:30pm Pacific time, 3:30 Central time and 4:30 Eastern time

Prosecutor keeps objecting to defense questions about landlord's employees on the property #SierraLaMar
Defense to Marlene: Is it true that your landlord ran a business on your property in Morgan Hill? Prosecutor objects, judge calls sidebar
Allison Levitsky ‏@levitskyyy 8m8 minutes ago
Marlene on #SierraLaMar's feelings about move to Mrgn Hill: "She pretty much communicated everything to me. She never hid anything from me."
Allison Levitsky ‏@levitskyyy 15m15 minutes ago
Back in court for #SierraLaMar trial, prosecutor continuing examination of Sierra's mother, Marlene LaMar

Jenna Lyons ‏@JennaJourno 17m17 minutes ago
Defense begins to cross examine Marlene LaMar. First thing attorney Al Lopez begins to ask about is the lock at the front door of her house
Jenna Lyons ‏@JennaJourno 20m20 minutes ago
Also, Marlene said #SierraLaMar had an orange Tabby cat named Chester who she was very protective of.
Jenna Lyons ‏@JennaJourno 22m22 minutes ago
Boyd still asking Marlene about daughter #SierraLaMar. Marlene says her daughter missed her friends in Fremont, but would never abandon her
Allison Levitsky ‏@levitskyyy 7m7 minutes ago
#SierraLaMar's older sister Danielle taking stand now as witness

#SierraLaMar's school bus driver, Kim Patrick, on the stand now as witness

School bus driver Kim Patrick: #SierraLaMar didn't take bus to or from school every single day

Just for interest.

Was rereading another forum that I used to be a member of and there was a local member..... who actually featured in news articles as being involved in Sierra’s search paries as a leader .... also initiated the yellow ribbons...

Long story short.... she said there were dumped kittens on the corner of sheller and Dougherty....thatbshe believes they had migrated up Sierra’s road. She even considered it was Sierra who may have been feeding them....well she was sure someone was, as she had been doing so previously closer to her home.

She also said that she was told by other searchers that went out to the shed on Laguna that there was also a Pure breed Burmese with kittens at the shed... with obvious signs someone had been feeding them...

What it means.... if anything??

But I did find it interesting ..... as I was unaware that Antolin had cat food food in his boot and claimed to fed stray cats..... this only just coming out at trial.

What it means.... if anything??

Wouldn't surprise me if that thats how AGT first saw Sierra whilst he was going to feed the cats. He could have stalked her for a while found out what time she was at the bus stop every day. Could have been planning to attack her hence the bleach. Rather than a spur of the moment thing.

Sierra's tweet about somebody yelling something from a car could have been ATG too though thats just me speculating.

tracey kaplan ‏@tkaplanreport 9m9 minutes ago
Bus driver: #SierraLaMar was "always smiling. Smiling getting on, smiling getting off."
tracey kaplan ‏@tkaplanreport 11m11 minutes ago
DA shows video of kids, including #SierraLaMar, getting on bus 3/12/12. Sad to see how young/ innocent she seems.
tracey kaplan ‏@tkaplanreport 36m36 minutes ago
Bus driver: #SierraLaMar wd wrap arms ard her books, bear-hugging them, purse on shoulder, (such a pose might make her vulnerable to attack)
tracey kaplan ‏@tkaplanreport 43m43 minutes ago
#SierraLaMar didn't ride bus each way everyday. Buses have video cameras on them.
tracey kaplan ‏@tkaplanreport 45m45 minutes ago
#SierraLaMar was the only kid she picked up there. Not a lot of homes out there, farmland mostly
tracey kaplan ‏@tkaplanreport 46m46 minutes ago
Kirkpatrick drove #SierraLaMar for about a month when she had that route.
tracey kaplan ‏@tkaplanreport 48m48 minutes ago
Kim Kirkpatrick, #SierraLaMar former school bus driver, takes stand.
tracey kaplan ‏@tkaplanreport 58m58 minutes ago
#SierraLaMar & Danielle had plans to meet over Danielle's spring break, which started March 17, day after she disappeared.
tracey kaplan ‏@tkaplanreport 59m59 minutes ago
Sister: note, "I hate my life" is not #SierraLaMar handwriting. DAsaid it was prank in notebook passed around school after she disappeared
tracey kaplan ‏@tkaplanreport 1h1 hour ago
#SierraLaMar not thrilled w leaving Fremont. But no reason to abandon her, mom, dad, everything.
Jenna Lyons ‏@JennaJourno 23m23 minutes ago
Light moment in court when Proseutor Boyd shows kids entering in bus video and Ms. Kirkpatrick says "That's my son!" Even judge smiles

Jenna Lyons ‏@JennaJourno 2m2 minutes ago
Rael provided law enforcement with hard drive containing bus surveillance for #SierraLaMar case
Jenna Lyons ‏@JennaJourno 3m3 minutes ago
Next witness in #SierraLaMar trial is Kathleen Rael, director of Morgan Hill Transportation (which runs school buses Sierra rode)
Jenna Lyons ‏@JennaJourno 4m4 minutes ago
Quickest testimony thus far. That was it. Court ending early today. No court Wedns. Court resumes Thursday.

Bracing myself for the defense tactics when they present their case. They are going to go after Sierra and her whole family and the neighbors and maybe even some of her friends....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deadstrangepod