Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #6 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first post here, although I have read the forum over the past couple of weeks. I live in San Mateo (north Peninsula, SF Bay Area) so this is big news here. I am very impressed with everyone's posts, comments and theories.

Yes, I watched NG tonight and thought she asked some good questions of the Sheriff and Marlene LaMar. One thing that bothers me: the cell phone and Juicy Couture bag were found almost three weeks ago. Why are they still in the Crime Lab "being analyzed"? Fingerprints don't take much time and DNA can be completed (on a rush basis) w/in two weeks. The silence leads me to believe that clues were found but they won't be made public, if ever.

I strongly feel that LE has told the public very little about the facts surrounding the case. That's fine if they have a "POI" in mind. Poor Marlene -- she knows more from LE and has to juggle between what she may release and what she really wants us to know.

Finally, why has SL's social media been left online? It's easy to get a picture of SL from reading her posts (IMHO, on the wild side for a 15-yr-old). How embarrassing under normal circumstances for her mother!

I pray for Sierra's safe return and find myself feeling better when i read theories that she may have run away. I'm on pins and needles every time the local news comes on. I plan on going on the search tomorrow.

Thanks to all of you were following this case and all of your astute comments and bright minds.

Ann

Welcome aboard and Howdy Neighbor!

Simple dumb luck maybe, like when a few of us were out golfing and my brother tried to chip his ball through the tree branches to land near the hole, the ball never came out. it stuck somewhere in the crotch of a branch. Chances are it wasn't meant to land there, it just did. JMHO

I don't know...it sounds to me like it was placed there...JMO
I think it would be hard to throw it if there really was a book(s) inside anyway...JMO

LE has not named anyone as suspects, so saying that the family, are not suspects, does not really "clear" them to me, at this point...especially after listening to the sheriff tonight. I am not saying I believe anyone that close to her was involved, but it seems it is still possible.

As far as the crime lab taking so long...I do not get that either...they should have results on the bag and the phone by now...the sheriff said tonight they do not have any results back at all and that she was not sure when the items were sent in....well, I would hope they were sent in as soon as they were found...

I think they probably do have some results and I think that's why they are thinking she may not be alive. Something is making them lean that way. They certainly don't have to give us all the information they might have.

Sheriff Laurie should never have spoke. There should only be one LEO speak publicly on the case. This is how inconsistencies happen.

I can't really say what I think right now. You all know I would love to..LOL.

So Santa Clara LE really didn't say anything on NG. Could be alive; could be dead. Could be an acquaintance; could be a stranger.

Apparently they have conclusively ruled out alien abduction.

I couldn't resist, sorry.

I thought there was a lack of evidence in the Kyron Horman case but that was rich with evidence compared to this.

I don't know...it sounds to me like it was placed there...JMO
I think it would be hard to throw it if there really was a book(s) inside anyway...JMO

I'd have to disagree, try throwing a tissue (no weight) and a brick, big difference. Just the way I see it.

Apparently they have conclusively ruled out alien abduction.

I couldn't resist, sorry.

I thought there was a lack of evidence in the Kyron Horman case but that was rich with evidence compared to this.

Well, they do have items to look at, at least...items that were with her with when she was last known to be alive...with Kyron, they only had items that were left behind in his classroom, so no chance of evidence there.

I can't think of any evidence on the items that would lead to a conclusion as to whether or not she is alive...

Sheriff Laurie should never have spoke. There should only be one LEO speak publicly on the case. This is how inconsistencies happen.

Sgt. Cardoza has also spoken to the media. He was the one speaking at the press conferece and he has been quoted in articles. So it looks like we have at least 3 LEOs speaking publicly.

I'd have to disagree, try throwing a tissue (no weight) and a brick, big difference. Just the way I see it.

I guess I mean, to throw it so far...and then to have the "luck" of having it land "wedged" up between items...it just seems slight to me, but no matter, since we don't know how it got there...

...snip...

Now the photo of the phone - she mentions she is facetiming herself in the tweet. Facetime is an iPhone app but it's reported the phone found is an android. Unless she was saying facetime like we say we are going to "google" something or need a klennex but actually was using a similar android app. Combined with the friend's comment, that's very interesting! The white phone does look like an iPhone to me.
...snip...

I am not 100% sure, but I think during the early stages of the Hailey Dunn case we learned that an iPod, which has wifi, can be used with facetime and skype without needing a data plan and the posts will show up as being from an iphone.

Well, they do have items to look at, at least...items that were with her with when she was last known to be alive...with Kyron, they only had items that were left behind in his classroom, so no chance of evidence there.

I can't think of any evidence on the items that would lead to a conclusion as to whether or not she is alive...

I can. If her DNA where found on the handcuffs and/or condoms the chances of her being alive would be slim IMHO.

NG Show

Marlene: ...I know that photo was taken right before she left for t bus stop

Sheriff: ...her friend answered the text; I think she was just asking her to bring something to school

NG: ...indicates this girl was not a runaway

Sheriff: text around 7:11; we believe she was planning to go to school;...we believe it was an abduction

Sheriff: ..."wedged tween a building and a big cactus...kind of a bush; don't know if book/s were in the bag-they were together; could have been thrown or placed there-either could have been done

When I go to birds eye view I do see a building with a bushlike overgrowth, could be cactus, its the one with what appears to be a poo poo pond behind it. I wonder if that is the location. I still wonder about the trailer out by Wongs old fruitstand...

I can't really say what I think right now. You all know I would love to..LOL.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I am sitting on my hands and feet right now ... lol ...

If I said what I was thinking right now, there would be

:fireworks::fireworks:

I'd love to have Tricia clarify where she learnt the fast moving thing. Was it an assumption by Tricia? I don't think it'd be hard to momentarily pull over to toss something? The bag was tossed at an intersection, good chance they were slowing to turn or give way on the main road IMO.

Sierra's tweet regarding the car thing is vague, I don't think it necessarily suggests someone was bothering her specifically with a car. It was in the afternoon around the end of school time, maybe someone was showing off doing wheelies in the carpark?

Now the photo of the phone - she mentions she is facetiming herself in the tweet. Facetime is an iPhone app but it's reported the phone found is an android. Unless she was saying facetime like we say we are going to "google" something or need a klennex but actually was using a similar android app. Combined with the friend's comment, that's very interesting! The white phone does look like an iPhone to me.

I noticed she txt's her tweets that aren't from the web. Suggests to me she doesn't have data on the phone but perhaps unlimited txt?

http://www.apple.com/iphone/built-in-apps/facetime.html

She talks about her itouch being stolen. She also talks about loving her sister's itouch. You can facetime with an ipod touch.

White phone looks like an ipod touch to me, because I have one.
http://www.apple.com/ipodtouch/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members