Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #6 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:rolleyes: JDB...are you watching? Why, why, why do I get uneasy feelings about this case?

NG Show

Mom talking in past tense: ...she was attractive; she was...

Well, so is Sheriff tonight.

Sheriff: Sierra was...[then switches to present tense] Sierra is...

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I am sitting on my hands and feet right now ... lol ...

If I said what I was thinking right now, there would be

:fireworks::fireworks:

Well, well, we are always on the same wave length. :woohoo:

Well, Nancy was on her game tonight...that's for sure..

Something is amiss here. I'm feeling a change in the information the LE may know about the case. I am very, very curious as to what time Marlene's bf left for work....has it ever been mentioned before? Why is she now saying he was there when she left?

Okay I'm going to find NG we are one our behind in Jamaica but hopefully it will run again later!

I wonder if the poor mom is on meds...she seems very confused, not only evasive but honestly seemed confused.

NG Show

re Marlene's BF

Marlene: ...and he's been cleared as a suspect and i just want to focus on the search...and he's been cleared as a suspect..

-He left before me...yeah, he had left before me...

-I'm still in shock by everything i heard on the show

-no, he left after me...police know everything about it...

NG Show

re Marlene's BF

Marlene: ...and he's been cleared as a suspect and i just want to focus on the search...and he's been cleared as a suspect..

-He left before me...yeah, he had left before me...

-I'm still in shock by everything i heard on the show

-no, he left after me...police know everything about it...

:moo::moo::moo: IMO these are very defensive statements ...

:moo::moo::moo:

Sheriff: all of t evidence is being processed...and we're anxiously awaiting that

NG: how long has it been?

Sheriff: i'm not sure of that

Epiph: Not Buying It

:rolleyes: JDB...are you watching? Why, why, why do I get uneasy feelings about this case?

I watch part of the 1st time around sorry my stomach can only take so much of Nancy. I tell you why because we are no closer to knowing what really happened than day 1 . I still have my gut feelings about this one . But I have decided for awhile to just keep them quite.

This is not a burglary, this is a missing girl. I believe they know if there were prints on those items, and find it odd they are not telling anything. This leads me to believe they may actually have something, God I hope they have something. If not they are not on the ball, that scares the crap out of me

Also it sounds like the books were not in the bag. However its been substantiated that her books were there. If all were found together, IMHO they were not thrown any distance, possibly a foot or two out of window of stopped vehicle, but not moving at any rate of speed.

Nancy's guest speaking about the outside of t condom being compared to Sierra's DNA.

Nancy speaking about how she believes the purse was put there, not thrown from vehicle -"wedged between."

This is not a burglary, this is a missing girl. I believe they know if there were prints on those items, and find it odd they are not telling anything. This leads me to believe they may actually have something, God I hope they have something. If not they are not on the ball, that scares the crap out of me

I think they have something too.

Also it sounds like the books were not in the bag. However its been substantiated that her books were there. If all were found together, IMHO they were not thrown any distance, possibly a foot or two out of window of stopped vehicle, but not moving at any rate of speed.

I got that impression too, that the books and the bag were found together, but that the books may not have been inside the bag. If they came out while being tossed, it seems they would have landed elsewhere. Again, JMO...

Tonight's show added so much confusion to this case...NG just wanted LE to state the the BF had been ruled out and she (the sheriff) would NOT do it. She would only say no one had been, and that investigations are ongoing, would not say if he was at work on time, etc...why not?? If he was, what is the harm in saying so?

The whole show just left me with a bad feeling...I've never before paid attention to NG much, but tonight, she was simply drilling for the answer to one question, about the BF, and she could not get it, not for lack of trying. I am left with the feeling that the BF is not ruled out, no matter what has been said publicly. LE could have reasons for letting him and the mom thinking he is, so as not to get lawyers, etc...

I don't know what to make about mom's confusing statements about who left the house first...it would be easy enough to get confused on that show, but it is a such a simple point.

JMO

Something is amiss here. I'm feeling a change in the information the LE may know about the case. I am very, very curious as to what time Marlene's bf left for work....has it ever been mentioned before? Why is she now saying he was there when she left?

Okay I'm going to find NG we are one our behind in Jamaica but hopefully it will run again later!

:seeya: I agree that something is "amiss" here ...

I just checked for the Transcript from Nancy's show tonight and it has not been posted on their website yet.

The Transcript should be up later.

:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members