Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #6 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course this is my opinion but I believe the reason why the urine question even came up was from the press conference given by LE was telling the public about the Juicy bag being found. When one of the officers was describing where the bag was exactly located he said something to effect that the bag was secreted... meaning what I believed to be hidden because it was in a weeded area not easily visible even though it was on the side of the road. Then the reporter asked was their urine bc the press and many others took the word secreted to mean secretion of a body fluid. LE then stated "no comment" to that question. It was a bad choice of wording and that word "secreted" was not used by LE again.

Good points, sounds very plausible to me. Don't think I've ever heard a cop say the word 'secreted.' Most would just say hidden, or partially hidden in weeds. Makes it sound like someone got out and placed the bag in the weeds by hand, not just tossed it out.

In thinking about the clothing they found in the bag "neatly folded". They most likely have a good idea if they were the ones she was wearing or not. I am sure even if unable to see with the naked eye, after testing you can tell if the panties were worn, even if just for an hour. Being human we have trace amounts of vaginal fluid and "urine" that will get on the crotch. I am not a forensic person, but to me this is just common sense. You would think that by the time of the presser where they were asked about the "urine" they would know this already. If SL did pack those clothes by herself and put them in the Juicy bag, she may take pants that had been worn prior, or even a sweatshirt she had worn prior, but very very few would put in a pair of undies that were worn prior, so if they were not worn at all this should be known by LE by now....IMHO ... Is there anyone else on here who knows more about forensics/lab work? Just curious if I am correct in my assumptions. Also that could be why the reporter asked that, who knows.

I'm sure they will have tested the clothes for trace evidence, especially the underwear. And probably will not release that information for awhile, if ever. Forensic methods are so advanced now, I agree that they will be able to tell if the clothes have been worn.
And I can't imagine anyone folding a pair of panties with noticeable urine on them. Yuck. Those would most likely have been discarded, not put back in the bag. If there was urine on the panties, it would be on the pants too.

Hummm...weird place for a happy "nothing wrong"' 15 year old girl to be reading..

Not trying to be a pessimist, but I know very few "happy 'nothing wrong'" 15-year-old girls. Not the girls in the honors program, who are stressed by the workload. And not the "popular" girls, either, who are stressed by the competition. It's just not an easy age or time.

IMO, Sierra did provide TMI on-line. Some of it may have been true, some false. But I've seen other kids post similar things, even about weed, which is out there. Even honors kids sometimes smoke it in our area. That she mentions it doesn't strike me as significant. It would bother me more if she mentioned synthetic weed ("spice," K2), which kids could buy legally until now (it's finally being banned) and smoke because it doesn't show up in drug (urine) tests.

I'm actually more concerned about her references to Tyler the Creator and the OFWGTA (http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2011/may/07/tyler-the-creator-odd-future). It's not that Tyler/OF is dangerous, per se. But his lyrics are really mysoginistic (and homophobic), even violent. I get that he's a popular artist, but his work kind of freaks me out (and I'm not easily freaked out). I wonder if she could have been offered a ride to the OF store or something, and the driver turned out to be a perv.

IMO, oftentimes, these days, teenagers are seen walking along immersed in their phones on the way to the bus stop or at the bus stop, waiting for the bus to arrive, physically alone. It can be distraction, a false sense of security, etc.

I have a tendency to think she had her phone gripped in her hand, and after the perp. had gotten her into a vehicle, the phone was wrested from her, then tossed out. Like some of you said, I also think the perp. didn't have time to go through the purse looking for other devices, so he tossed it out immediately after that.

oceanblueeyes, I'm not saying that your grandchildren would do this but it is very, very easy to set up more than one FB page. One for show, the other for... well, show too but to a different crowd!

The girly-girl I keep in my attic tells me that one way to find out for sure is to follow the friends from the known FB page and check all of their friends' pages.

Not, she assures me, that SHE would do anything like that. I tell her just so long as she doesn't go looking for mine, I won't go looking for hers. LOL

You have reminded me of something. My son and some of his friends do have multiple pages, listed under things like pet's names or names from literary works. They have their own little subgroup ... and IMO, it's not to be "bad" but to be tight-knit (my son shares writing with them that way, for instance). I found "them" when one showed up as "friends you may know" or something like that on FB, since I'm friends with them on their primary pages.

I don't think this applies to Sierra's case, most likely, just to say that it's possible. I'm friends with my kids on FB ... and I've also seen FBs for kids who parents have assured me that their kids DON'T have FB at all. Some go by their first and middle names, for example, or use a short form of their first name (i.e., Becca). Kids are resourceful.

I may have missed something. Was it released as to what her last text message contained?

I may have missed something. Was it released as to what her last text message contained?
The Namus website shows that the text was regarding meeting before to school (at school I believe) to go over some homework. Somewhere a few pages back I posted the direct link to it.

I don't know I'm still sticking with the abduction not having much of a struggle. I'm close to Sierra's age and I have MUTUAL FRIENDS with Sierra... She was incredibly smart but in certain situations people react differently. I'm extremely educated on criminal cases and have studied countless numbers of cases and there are still moments where I look back at a situation and shudder at how I responded to it. As a young woman, and I consider myself to be social like Sierra, there were moments where I was approached and was polite because I did not want to be rude. And this is coming from me... who has studied tons of cases in school and in my personal time and has also experienced a murder in the family. I know how quick it is for a situation to go south... how easy it is for a woman to be taken. This whole case with Sierra has really shown me that you CAN'T no matter what put yourself in an iffy situation. My mom tells me over and over it is better to be rude than dead. I think a lot of young women are afraid of being rude or impolite as crazy as it sounds and will go against their better judgement in a situation. I think Sierra could have been approached by someone who wasn't even an acquaintance to her but someone who just knew her schedule. I don't buy her willingly getting into a stranger's car but I do see her not reacting to someone approaching her asking for directions, a light, or with a sob story... maybe their car breaking down, their animal running off... etc. I could see a younger man coming up to her and Sierra not thinking much about it. Unfortunately, many people think they are invisible... that nothing bad will happen to them.

I think that regardless of when the bag was tossed that it was tossed by the perp. It was found off the road and with the contents of the bag... especially the books I can't imagine Sierra being able to chuck it very far from the car. I'm 5'6 and 109 lbs... I have height and some weight on Sierra and I wouldn't be able to toss it very far. I'm still sticking with the bag and phone being dumped on the way out of the area. The perp doesn't need anything but Sierra (it saddens me to write that) but it's true. I can't imagine him wanting any sort of evidence in the car. If the clothing WAS what Sierra was wearing that day I'm wondering where those shoes are. The perp could keep them as a trophy I suppose but I would imagine they would take something more personal of Sierra's like the bra or underwear.

Just some thoughts. I'm so glad that Sierra's case is staying in the news. We will not stop until she is found and I'm praying for the LaMar family. We love you Sierra :)

This statement peaks my curiosity. I am wondering if you are planning to go into law enforcement, attorney, or some profession that these kind of activities peak your interest. Or maybe this is a genuine fear of girls in the area. I don't know your age, but you indicated close to Sierra's age and she is fifteen. I think it is great that you are aware of these dangers, but still wonder if this is a topic young girls are aware of around there and if so why? tia

Yesterday I finally got a chance to listen to WS radio show about Sierra, and our Trisha said that both the phone and the bag were thrown from a fast moving car. I haven't heard that before but I can see that LE would know that. That to me tells me that they were from the area. Someone not from the area would not be speeding down roads that were unfamiliar to him. It also tells me he wanted to get out of dodge fast. I wonder if LE can tell the force that would be required. Was he a strong guy or an average guy? I really believe this guy is from the area.

Of course this is my opinion but I believe the reason why the urine question even came up was from the press conference given by LE was telling the public about the Juicy bag being found. When one of the officers was describing where the bag was exactly located he said something to effect that the bag was secreted... meaning what I believed to be hidden because it was in a weeded area not easily visible even though it was on the side of the road. Then the reporter asked was their urine bc the press and many others took the word secreted to mean secretion of a body fluid. LE then stated "no comment" to that question. It was a bad choice of wording and that word "secreted" was not used by LE again.

That may be true but surely reporters would know that 'secreted' means hidden away.

I wondered if someone in LE may have leaked the urine information to a reporter?
imo

Thinking about things she posted... as if making herself out to be tougher than she appears in her photos.... could she have been a victim of bullying? I know when a person changes schools you become an easy bully target...
The tossing out of her phone and Juicy bag are consistent with a girl gang being mean to her.

Forgive me if I am wrong, but I thought the essay she was excited about was on teen depression or teen suicide.

You are right. She was doing the essay on teen depression or suicide.. But there was some here that thought she wrote the article on her twitter about the boy on the bus. It was pointed out that she did not write that article on her twitter by another websleuther...

I don't know I'm still sticking with the abduction not having much of a struggle. I'm close to Sierra's age and I have MUTUAL FRIENDS with Sierra... She was incredibly smart but in certain situations people react differently. I'm extremely educated on criminal cases and have studied countless numbers of cases and there are still moments where I look back at a situation and shudder at how I responded to it.

As a young woman, and I consider myself to be social like Sierra, there were moments where I was approached and was polite because I did not want to be rude. And this is coming from me... who has studied tons of cases in school and in my personal time and has also experienced a murder in the family. I know how quick it is for a situation to go south... how easy it is for a woman to be taken. This whole case with Sierra has really shown me that you CAN'T no matter what put yourself in an iffy situation. My mom tells me over and over it is better to be rude than dead. I think a lot of young women are afraid of being rude or impolite as crazy as it sounds and will go against their better judgement in a situation. I think Sierra could have been approached by someone who wasn't even an acquaintance to her but someone who just knew her schedule. I don't buy her willingly getting into a stranger's car but I do see her not reacting to someone approaching her asking for directions, a light, or with a sob story... maybe their car breaking down, their animal running off... etc. I could see a younger man coming up to her and Sierra not thinking much about it. Unfortunately, many people think they are invisible... that nothing bad will happen to them.

I think that regardless of when the bag was tossed that it was tossed by the perp. It was found off the road and with the contents of the bag... especially the books I can't imagine Sierra being able to chuck it very far from the car. I'm 5'6 and 109 lbs... I have height and some weight on Sierra and I wouldn't be able to toss it very far. I'm still sticking with the bag and phone being dumped on the way out of the area. The perp doesn't need anything but Sierra (it saddens me to write that) but it's true. I can't imagine him wanting any sort of evidence in the car. If the clothing WAS what Sierra was wearing that day I'm wondering where those shoes are. The perp could keep them as a trophy I suppose but I would imagine they would take something more personal of Sierra's like the bra or underwear.

Just some thoughts. I'm so glad that Sierra's case is staying in the news. We will not stop until she is found and I'm praying for the LaMar family. We love you Sierra :)

BBM: her scent was lost at the end of her driveway.

Do you think she would be cautious of a stranger at the end of her driveway that is sitting in a vehicle? Or would she approach the vehicle to see what's up????

with her driveway being in a cul de sac , I believe the perp was comfortable having his/her vehicle there...

I wonder if the dogs have searched neighbors vehicles for her scent...

If the clothing WAS what Sierra was wearing that day I'm wondering where those shoes are. The perp could keep them as a trophy I suppose but I would imagine they would take something more personal of Sierra's like the bra or underwear.

I've posted this before, but I am HOPING the perp wanted to keep her shoes so she would be able to walk to their destination. Hopefully, she is still there, alive.

#findsierra

Earlier in the thread someone was talking about open space land being opened up at the end of Laguna or Kalana. Can anyone point me in that direction again? TIA

Yesterday I finally got a chance to listen to WS radio show about Sierra, and our Trisha said that both the phone and the bag were thrown from a fast moving car. I haven't heard that before but I can see that LE would know that. That to me tells me that they were from the area. Someone not from the area would not be speeding down roads that were unfamiliar to him. It also tells me he wanted to get out of dodge fast. I wonder if LE can tell the force that would be required. Was he a strong guy or an average guy? I really believe this guy is from the area.

So somebody took the time to neatly fold the clothes, but threw the bag from a fast moving vehicle?

I hate to say it, but I think Sierra got into the car and things immediately went bad for her. Her phone was tossed on the way to whatever happened. I think Sierra was taken to a location inside where the perp had some privacy. After the perp did the evil deed, I think he took some time to revel in his accomplishment. He folded the clothes neatly and put them in the bag. I believe he lives with somebody else and could not risk the items being found by the person he lives with. I think he tossed the bag on the way back to work (or wherever). I guess Sierra was gone before her mom even knew she was missing.

I've posted this before, but I am HOPING the perp wanted to keep her shoes so she would be able to walk to their destination. Hopefully, she is still there, alive.

#findsierra

This is my best hope at this time. I am thinking of Elizabeth Smart and a "hidden in plain sight" scenario.

So somebody took the time to neatly fold the clothes, but threw the bag from a fast moving vehicle?

I hate to say it, but I think Sierra got into the car and things immediately went bad for her. Her phone was tossed on the way to whatever happened. I think Sierra was taken to a location inside where the perp had some privacy. After the perp did the evil deed, I think he took some time to revel in his accomplishment. He folded the clothes neatly and put them in the bag. I believe he lives with somebody else and could not risk the items being found by the person he lives with. I think he tossed the bag on the way back to work (or wherever). I guess Sierra was gone before her mom even knew she was missing.

No I don't think the perp folded her clothes at all. I think after he abducted Sierra, he sped away and tossed out the bag and phone. Maybe Sierra's first response was to call 911 and the guy grabbed it an tossed it out the window. He then tossed out the bag.

I want to try and link these things :

IIRC, didn't Sierra mention in a tweet, that she had been approached by men in a car.That they said something to her ? And she walked away ?

The video where the (possible) farm worker mentioned someone,dressed in black, with long hair by the bus stop.

The statement by the motorist,when Marlene was handing out flyers at the intersection of Sierra's school bus stop. The motorist indicated that he had seen something,and someone,and they seemed "odd" to him. Marlene thought it was significant,and told him to tell LE.

The fact that,in the Christina Marie Williams case, a lone female jogger was followed and approached by two men in a car. She overheard one of them saying that she was not the type they wanted. They drove off.

The fact that an eyewitness later saw Christina Marie Williams in a vehicle with two men who fit the description that the jogger gave.

The two men were never apprehended. It seems that they liked to troll for potential victims. Is it just possible that they did this with Sierra,that they were the men in the car who she said approached her ? Did they then stalk her, and find out which house she lived in ?

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member