Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #7 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am reading through early reports on KTVU, trying to pinpoint when the timeline changed from sierra leaving the home with her mother in it at 6am, to marlene leaving first at 6am and sierra an hour and a bit later. Did the timeline change around the time the RSO info about her father came out? Sometihng distracting must have been happening.

"She was in an optimistic mood," Marlene Lamar said about her daughter. "She was very cheerful. She wished me a good day at work. I told her I loved her before she left for school." implies to me Sierra left first, else you'd say "before/as I left for work".

From this article : http://www.ktvu.com/ap/ap/california/searchers-for-missing-norcal-teen-found-cellphone/nLXjT/ dated March 19th. All references to Sierra leaving before dawn at 6am are attributed but not directly quoted from Marlene.

Looking for when that changes ...

This also makes it appear Sierra left first. I don't think she did but it looks like they were given information she did.

"Sierra's family reported her missing Friday afternoon after last seeing her around 6 a.m. when was she heading off to Ann Sobrato High School, Cardoza said."

I've seen more than one article that said her mom took the photo. I don't know when it changed to being sent to a friend. Maybe after they examined her laptop and saw it came from there.

My guess since they have specifically come out and said that it wasn't sent to the friend that the media combined the two at some point? Very odd that the reported timeline and whom the photo was sent to has changed, from Marlene seeing her leave and taking the photo to Marlene only seeing her in pj's and leaving before her.

Anyway, the timeline and facts for that day are all messed up, much more than I initially thought, is it shoddy reporting trying to make a coherent story out of snippets of info or what, I don't know.

I got sucked in to following Sierra as she went missing around the time the remains were reported to be Hailey Dunn's were found. It makes me sick that this may be a similar circumstance, only extra belongings gone this time. I seriously thought Sierra would be found fast.

Teens her age and a little older do carry this bags to school though, Whisperer.

Yes, Ocean, you are absolutely correct. I've seen tons of girls walking around school with Juicy bags, Coach bags, fake Louis Vuitton bags... most of the girls I see walking around bring bags like the one Sierra had and carry their books in their arms. I used to do that but then said to hell with it.. became more sensible! I'd rather be more comfortable. It's tiring lugging those books around all day!

I could not agree with you more about the damn bag having bugged the crap out of me sense the get go..there is something just not right with it being in the case, period.. it does not fit in more ways than one.. so ill go ahead and say what's been in the back of my mind and the only way I can make the bag fit..

Please hold the tomatoes this is nothing more than a theory of the thousands already listed..

Here goes.. I am not going to even theorize on who the perp could be but rather just give the basics of how I see this purse fitting.. IMO it wasn't ever part of Sierras day.. meaning she never left with those clothes or books in that juicy bag.. IMO that juicy bag did not come into play until after Sierra had already been harmed and possibly even disposed of or hidden.. I believe the idea about the bag was an afterthought for staging purposes.. I believe that the perp in a desperation to make it look as tho she was either taken on her way to school or had runaway the perp grabs the juicy bag, puts the clothes inside, gathers the school books and goes out and randomly hides these items where they were eventually discovered.. they wanted these items to eventually be found so that it would point toward Sierra being abducted while en route to school.. or that it may even be assumed as some sort of runaway with the clothes packed.. regardless of which one of those the important point is that it completely redirected LE and everyone from the real perp, and the real crime..

Yes, obviously the perp would have to be someone with access to the home.. but I'll leave it at that.. in the above described scenario the bags purpose, the bags contents, and even the bags placement suddenly all fit together..

There it is IMO.. IMO its why we cannot make sense of the damn bag.. jmo, tho and I am making no accusations.. :moo:

Eta: it would also make sense for why her normal things weren't in the bag.. make up, keys, brush, wallet, etc.. because she did not pack the bag.. the perp packed it after the fact as a way to misdirect attention from the real perp and real crime to an abduction or possible runaway.. jmo..

I am having similar thoughts.

Also, as an attempt to make sense of the photo/shirt thing: IF the photo was taken that morning, and IF the same shirt was found in the bag... maybe she did wear it in the morning, when she took the picture. Then, changed her mind, took it off, threw it on her bed or chair or whatever. The person who packed her bag later took it because it was the nearest thing they could find.

This way, it could be in the picture AND in the bag without meaning that she was wearing it when whatever happened... happened, and she was made to take her clothes off/someone took them off.

If someone else packed the bag, they might not think of the inhaler, or socks, but pants, shirt, and underwear? I would.

Maybe they planted the bag where they did (and where it really doesn't make much sense at all) to direct LE away from where she really is. I don't even know.

JMO.

Guess times have changed. I have to wonder why mothers indulge their young daughters on such expensive and useless accessories for school. Cell phones w/internet, etc., fancy small bags. How sad for the girls whose parents can't afford this kind of stuff...it definitely draws the line between the have and have nots.

I have to say if she used the bag for clothes she didn't need to take to school, it is silly. There is no one saying she was planning on a sleepover. Marlene tells us she switches clothes with friends. Does that include bra and panties. Frankly, I can't understand why Marlene offered that up. I would think she would have thought it odd she had those things in a Juicy bag going to school.

The place to exhange clothes used to take place at the girls' homes...or is somebody going to tell me that's changed also? Now the generous girl delivers the clothes at school and gives her underwear also?

As a mother, I would be dumbfounded if my daughter's clothes and underwear were found and she is missing. Marlene did not say she was staying with another girl that night. There were no plans. There was no squad practice in San Jose. The mother wasn't concerned about the clothes. Instead she explains it by saying Sierra shares her clothing...okiedokiethen.

I am too old and out of touch, I suppose. I have a 21 yr old but this female behavior thing is too much for me. I am experiencing a whole new world....with this particular crime.

I am having similar thoughts.

Also, as an attempt to make sense of the photo/shirt thing: IF the photo was taken that morning, and IF the same shirt was found in the bag... maybe she did wear it in the morning, when she took the picture. Then, changed her mind, took it off, threw it on her bed or chair or whatever. The person who packed her bag later took it because it was the nearest thing they could find.

This way, it could be in the picture AND in the bag without meaning that she was wearing it when whatever happened... happened, and she was made to take her clothes off/someone took them off.

If someone else packed the bag, they might not think of the inhaler, or socks, but pants, shirt, and underwear? I would.

Maybe they planted the bag where they did (and where it really doesn't make much sense at all) to direct LE away from where she really is. I don't even know.

JMO.

It does seem like just the basics were in the bag and not things she would normally take. The bag does look like it was planted there. It could have been hidden under the junk in one of those buildings or disposed of elsewhere. It definitely sounds like someone who knows the area very well.

If she was attacked in the driveway of that property, a scream would have alerted people. Either the dogs are wrong and she was abducted on the way to the bus,..or all the stars lined up for the perp and no one heard her yell.

I could not agree with you more about the damn bag having bugged the crap out of me sense the get go..there is something just not right with it being in the case, period.. it does not fit in more ways than one.. so ill go ahead and say what's been in the back of my mind and the only way I can make the bag fit..

Please hold the tomatoes this is nothing more than a theory of the thousands already listed..

Here goes.. I am not going to even theorize on who the perp could be but rather just give the basics of how I see this purse fitting.. IMO it wasn't ever part of Sierras day.. meaning she never left with those clothes or books in that juicy bag.. IMO that juicy bag did not come into play until after Sierra had already been harmed and possibly even disposed of or hidden.. I believe the idea about the bag was an afterthought for staging purposes.. I believe that the perp in a desperation to make it look as tho she was either taken on her way to school or had runaway the perp grabs the juicy bag, puts the clothes inside, gathers the school books and goes out and randomly hides these items where they were eventually discovered.. they wanted these items to eventually be found so that it would point toward Sierra being abducted while en route to school.. or that it may even be assumed as some sort of runaway with the clothes packed.. regardless of which one of those the important point is that it completely redirected LE and everyone from the real perp, and the real crime..

Yes, obviously the perp would have to be someone with access to the home.. but I'll leave it at that.. in the above described scenario the bags purpose, the bags contents, and even the bags placement suddenly all fit together..

There it is IMO.. IMO its why we cannot make sense of the damn bag.. jmo, tho and I am making no accusations.. :moo:

Eta: it would also make sense for why her normal things weren't in the bag.. make up, keys, brush, wallet, etc.. because she did not pack the bag.. the perp packed it after the fact as a way to misdirect attention from the real perp and real crime to an abduction or possible runaway.. jmo..

I think this is a pretty good theory. The bag is definitely the most puzzling piece of what we know so far and I think this provides a good explanation.

We have not been told everything about the property. I will never understand why certain things have to be kept secret. Years ago we would have known more. Strange, we now have all this media, yet no investigative reporting.

When I was there I was told many of the neighbors refused to talk with reporters...darn shame. This is becoming an epidemic. People not willing to talk. POI"s lawyering up. LE not allowed to press them because of some aggressive defense attorneys. Not in this case, but in other cases, if the suspects gets a lawyer, the child will never be found. It irritates the heck out of me.

There is one more search this Wednesday. I hope it doesn't rain. Marc Klass is working very hard. So many wonderful, caring people and businesses have helped. We all want her found. We need clues. There is more information, imo...it may not help but it sure would shed some light on the morning.

Does anyone recall if LE gave a time on the cell phone disposal? I thought they said a few minutes after the bus, but can't remember.

They're spending a lot of time interviewing her friends but i doubt her friends know anything.

I hope these teens are different. I've seen some go through LE interrogations and they give up nothing. Their fear is irrational. I hope these kids have info and can share it.

I just don't think they know anything about her personal life...which is another can of worms. Could she have been acting out on Social Media due to some problems at home?
Many teens have family problems; maybe hers were bad. What does anyone know about that? Did she have a best friend? Maybe she had an adult she could go to..

Hi,

this is my first post here. I too have been puzzled by the bag, but have a slightly different theory/thought. The phone is tossed out of the car, a little further on the bag is also tossed. However someone comes past and finds the bag. At this point no one has been reported missing, it's just a very nice bag lying beside the road, (or caught in bushes etc.). The finder thinks, well this is nice, I might keep this - or give it to my sister, girlfriend or whatever. Or they put it in the car and think they will hand it in to the police later. Then the news breaks, the bag is mentioned and it is no longer something to keep but to get rid of quickly. Some panic ensues. They take the bag and place it with the idea of the search party finding it.

I just throw this in, or some variation on the above theme, as another possibility.

Out in this area, nobody does their own yard. It is done by gardners. Even people with postage size yard, the peeps won't do it.

Another sleuther has joined us...yeah!

:welcome4:

Korrigan, glad you're here..

Hi,

this is my first post here. I too have been puzzled by the bag, but have a slightly different theory/thought. The phone is tossed out of the car, a little further on the bag is also tossed. However someone comes past and finds the bag. At this point no one has been reported missing, it's just a very nice bag lying beside the road, (or caught in bushes etc.). The finder thinks, well this is nice, I might keep this - or give it to my sister, girlfriend or whatever. Or they put it in the car and think they will hand it in to the police later. Then the news breaks, the bag is mentioned and it is no longer something to keep but to get rid of quickly. Some panic ensues. They take the bag and place it with the idea of the search party finding it.

I just throw this in, or some variation on the above theme, as another possibility.

Hi! Welcome!
That's an interesting theory. It does sound like it could have been placed there for someone to retrieve later but her books were also found there.

If she was attacked in the driveway of that property, a scream would have alerted people. Either the dogs are wrong and she was abducted on the way to the bus,..or all the stars lined up for the perp and no one heard her yell.

Or she didn't scream at all.

Having read many victim accounts, my rough estimate is that about half of all victims of stranger assaults don't scream or yell. Many times it's because the perp has a weapon and the victim is instantly terrified of doing anything that might anger the perp.

What we don't know is what Sierra had on underneath the heavy Jersey. I know I heard Marlene suggest the items found were what she was wearing that morning in that particular pic.

She had to wearing outerwear because it is chilly in the morning.

I am now stumped on the logo "Stonehouse" on the back of her jersey.

Well this is getting confusing. I thought her mom said she last saw her in her pj's? Did that change? Or are the clothes she was wearing in the alleged last photo, her pj's? If mom left at 6 am, would a 15 year old be already dressed for school?

:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member