Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #8 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn't answer the question about the Jersey though. The Sharks Jersey/hoodie was bulky. It would never fit in that bag, imo. My question is to the Sharks' Jersey with the Stonehouse Logo and the number 16 printed on the back.
My Sharks jersey easily fits into a bag that size.

There are two gates on the property. The gate between the pillars is always open. The other gate was locked when I saw it. However, I did see a car and the gate open. These homes are on large lots. The three homes on the cul-de-sac have electronic gates at their entrance but the homes aren't visible. Those three homes have some aluminum bldgs on them also.

The two homes that hug Sierra's cannot be seen readily. But the home to the left (second to the left) stands out like a BIG sore red thumb (it is stunning). The vantage point from this home is clear, close and people living there could see everything including the entire circular drive and the front door of Rick and Marlene's home.

Pure speculation on my part but I suspect there may have been a deal make with rick to do some work for the landlord and maybe get a deal on the rent..

Is the shirt with the loge and the word Stonehouse on it missing??? Or was that the shirt found in the bag? I don't get why this is so hard...and so unclear. If it was in the bag, I guess I could still see LE wanting to know if anyone saw her that morning, when she may have been wearing it. But it is not clear if this shirt is an item that searchers are to be keeping an eye out for, or not...

Don't know.

FBI site says last seen wearing
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap

There are two gates on the property. The gate between the pillars is always open. The other gate was locked when I saw it. However, I did see a car and the gate open. These homes are on large lots. The three homes on the cul-de-sac have electronic gates at their entrance but the homes aren't visible. Those three homes have some aluminum bldgs on them also.

The two homes that hug Sierra's cannot be seen readily. But the home to the left (second to the left) stands out like a BIG sore red thumb (it is stunning). The vantage point from this home is clear, close and people living there could see everything including the entire circular drive and the front door of Rick and Marlene's home.

Did you see the two maps ^^ I posted? Click on the Bing one and compare the "roof" are between the two. Do you remember which is correct ... meaning newer photo. Thanks.

My Sharks jersey easily fits into a bag that size.

I have one that would fit to...it is made out of polyester. I got the impression Sierra's was bulky and soft material but I could be wrong.

Marlene said it was a T-shirt in the bag, IIRC.

gaetanosleuth408

I missed something. Why is the bus driver "creepy"?

I cannot yet discuss any information obtained from outside MSM. Sorry!

sherbetjello said:
Has the car that is circulating around Twitter been talked about? And what relevance, if any, it holds in the case?

I am also reading that the "Private Investigator" is asking people of the car. Does that mean LE, or the Lamar's have hired a private investigator?

That friend of Sierra's who was shown that car by an investigator replied "mhmm" and 'yea' when she was asked if it had something to do with Sierra. What relevance... not sure.

I had seen the two tweets Sierra sent out (Wednesday FEB 22 and Friday FEB 24) regarding somebody(s) possibly harassing her from a vehicle. I didn't notice until now that one of them was made via web after 9PM on her laptop. This would imply to me that one of the times this happened was actually at her house that night so they knew where she lived... no?

I have one that would fit to...it is made out of polyester. I got the impression Sierra's was bulky and soft material but I could be wrong.

Marlene said it was a T-shirt in the bag, IIRC.

GRACE: Do you know what shirt it was that was found in the bag?

LAMAR: Yes, I do, but I don`t want to say what it was exactly. Because I don`t want to interfere with the investigation.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/04/ng.01.html

Sad though, that nobody was living in it at the time. Because you're right, that house has a great view and would likely spot a lurking perp in the driveway if paying any attention.

See, some cars can hide very well on these properties, once they get passed the gate. At Sierra's, there is a closed gate adjacent to the house/garage. A groundskeeper could let a crew in anytime he wanted, I suppose.

Maybe RG handled any structural work on the property....as said, RG may have bartered with the landlord on the rent in exchange for work (speculation) The cars could have parked in the back of the house...through the (second) electric fence.

Sad though, that nobody was living in it at the time. Because you're right, that house has a great view and would likely spot a lurking perp in the driveway if paying any attention.

What makes you say no one lives there?

What makes you say no one lives there?

Which house are you speaking of, sir?

Edit: I seem to remember a sale sign out front. I could be mistaken though but I remember a listing date of March 12, IIRC. I'll swing by the property tonight and look again! Apologies in advance if I'm mistaken. (35 Paquita Espana ct)

MY son lays out his clothes the night before!
LOL its usually MOMMMMM where 's my red shirt
MOOOOOmmmm where my gray jeans!

LOL funny story my sister used to wear her next days school clothes to bed so she could sleep longer lol till my mom found out lol
my sis would lie there and not move all night as to not get wrinkled lol

BBM
O/T I am way behind..but this is hysterical!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/11/sierra-lamar-missing-california_n_1418763.html

Some interesting quotes from a retired FBI guy...I never heard of him, but maybe some of you have: Harold Copus?

But then there is a statement that "a purse and a backpack" were found the day after the phone, which AFAIK, isn't true.

Huffpost articles have contained errors, across the board, in this case...they are taking articles from Chelsea Hoffman and others and apparently do not bother to ask for sources, etc...it is a shame, IMO.

According to an article right after the clothes were found .it was a t shirt not sweatshirt in the bag. The FBI poster says they think she was wearing the sweatshirt. But since no one saw her leave the house they can't be sure.

I would think an LE officer who is trained in paying attention to details, would know a t-shirt from a sweatshirt. That switch is puzzling to me and a t-shirt would fit in the bag.

is it like football jersey material?
Similar. The only "bulky" part is the stitching of the Sharks Logo, and it's really not bulky, just stiff. MOO-but the picture of her was in a jersey, not a hoodie (sweatshirt). I think it's just been called a half a dozen different things but everyone is talking about the same article of clothing.

There are a million and one ruses "acquaintance" perps. use. I know, because I personally was the one they tried to dupe.

One of best ones was what I have termed "Mr Niceguy Neighbor" who is so helpful to you when you move to a new area, and continues this conditioning for several months, until you really believe: He's a really nice guy family man.

One day he knocks on your door and asks you if you will help him with something, because none of his friends are around. Only, it involves getting into a vehicle with him.

From the overhead view of her property I see a couple trailers and what looks like could be small houses? Does anyone else reside on that property? Have we found out who owns the property and do people come and go to get things from the storage building?

Similar. The only "bulky" part is the stitching of the Sharks Logo, and it's really not bulky, just stiff. MOO-but the picture of her was in a jersey, not a hoodie (sweatshirt). I think it's just been called a half a dozen different things but everyone is talking about the same article of clothing.

To me it looks like she could be wearing a t-shirt with a jacket/zippered hoodie over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay