Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #8 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.....something has blown the margins all to heck and back or is it just my computer? LOL!

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/loca...nters-Third-Day-in-Morgan-Hill-143104226.html

Sierra's mother gave NBC*Bay Area a cell phone photo she said Sierra took the morning before she disappeared.

I wouldn't worry too much what was reported in the media about the origin of the first photo given they have said it was from a phone, from the webcam, sent to twitter, sent to a friend. LE has said it was not sent to the friend at 7:11. It was not tweeted, nor tumblr'd by Sierra. So much of it is misreported.

This particular photo, almost certainly aimed at another photo unless Sierra was at home at 10am the next day, when she was already reported missing for over 12 hours, with a monitor edge or white paper visible in the shot, was taken by an iPhone at Sierra's house. I highly doubt it was taken off Sierra's phone. Which is an Android anyway.

Why would Sierra's phone be found in the field, taken to her home and used to take a photo of Sierra? The only other way it could be Sierra's phone taking this photo with this exif data was if the phone was used to take this photo and then was chucked in the field. Then recovered and the photo let loose on the internet - can hardly see forensic investigators doing that.

Here is an article that states the photo was taken by Marlene...

According to reports from the sheriff's department her mother is the last one known to have seen her at their home she moved into last October.

She took a photo of her daughter on her cell phone before she left Friday morning, capturing her smiling with her tongue out at the camera. That photo has been submitted to police in help of finding her.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1rAhOzSKx

Oh, so the photo of Sierra was on her cell phone and LE just downloaded it on a piece of paper so they would have a current photo of her?

That makes more sense that anything that has been mentioned.

If it came off of her cell phone then I know darn well the forensic experts can tell when it was taken.

IMO

It's interesting that it says the morning *before*, to me that would mean Thursday.?

That was my understanding, or at least it used to be. I don't have much understanding of it right now. ;)

I imagine it would be a very eerie feeling there! Thank you for the photos. I can't help but wonder how many people have been over there working at any point and time. For some reason I feel as though the person that put the bag there was familiar with that location and maybe not smart enough to think anyone would find it there. Of course it could be the total oposite of what I'm feeling.

You could be correct in that the perp stupidly thought the bag would go unfounded in this locale.. I definitely agree that the perp was familiar with this area but my feeling is strongly that the perp KNEW WITHOUT A DOUBT THAT THE BAG WOULD BE LOCATED AND COLLECTED AS EVIDENCE..

The "gilded lily" Juicy Couture bag.. its been absolutely paramount in this case from the very start and still remains.. IMO that's no accident, but rather very deliberate in where the bag was placed as well as very deliberate for what was the motive of the Juicy bag to begin with.. for without it IMO this case from the onset would have taken a very different route than what we've seen.. jmo

But back to the placement of the bag being extremely deliberate.. one thing that makes me feel so very strongly about this bag being placed in this specific location with every intention on having it not just found..but found and seized by SAR or LE as evidence WHILE SEARCHING THE SEVERAL MILE RADIUS OF THE FAMILY'S HOME.. that is that just think of the bag with your most basic common sense.. it is direct evidence linked to the victim.. the victim that still remains completely hidden.. concealed.. "DISPOSED OF"..the victim has been successfully(to this point) hidden.. concealed.. "DISPOSED OF"..this perp was of enough sound mind, logical thought processes to have successfully disposed of his victim.. I ask do you really believe that the perp of all the areas, locations, dumpsters, fast food trash cans, gas station dumpsters, reservoirs, ponds.. etc.. etc.. my God the list is endless of places this perp could have made damn sure that this very important key piece of evidence that links directly to his victim WAS NEVER EVER FOUND.. or at the very least made it extremely unlikely and/or difficult to ever find this bag and its all important contents(think burning with nothing but ashes left) ..

Yet none of those things were done.. this bag was within the 2-3mile SAR search radius of the home.. that IMO is no accident.. no coincidence.. no fluke here.. Just with your common sense think why would the perp intentionally drive down Laguna(A DEAD END) ..pullover to that building and either get out and place or pull close enough to successfully toss the bag btwn the cacti and building?? ..when just right there much more successfully have disposed of and hidden the bag by tossing it into the murky blackness of any of those are poo poo ponds??

IMO the reason is simple the perp NEEDED AND INTENDED IT TO BE FOUND WHEN SEARCHING FOR SIERRA.. it needed to be hidden enough to ensure it wasn't accidentally discovered by random person and possibly taken by that person.. nor discovered at all UNTIL THE SEARCH FOR SIERRA WAS UNDERWAY..

that Juicy Couture bag and its contents are not only paramount to us as sleuthers.. MOST IMPORTANTLY THAT BAG IS PARAMOUNT TO OUR PERP IN ESTABLISHING A DIRECTION AWAY FROM HIM, THE REAL PERP, AND AWAY FROM THE REAL CRIME THAT WAS DONE TO HIS VICTIM, SIERRA..

*as always these are nothing but jmo, tho! *

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/loca...nters-Third-Day-in-Morgan-Hill-143104226.html

Sierra's mother gave NBC*Bay Area a cell phone photo she said Sierra took the morning before she disappeared.

I'm wondering how they found the photo so fast. Like it's been said, the phone was found March 17. If it was on Sierra's laptop, chances were she had it password protected based on the type of things and photos she had on there. It would take more than a day to gain access. How was the photo available for someone to take a photo of so quickly? Unless it was sent to a friend who told Marlene about it. Just trying to make sense out of these conflicting reports.

Updated photos of the purse site. Took a few shots and boogied out of there. Felt a bit eerie there until I stumbled upon a family of feral siamese kittens with momma hiding near the cactus.

So the purse was found behind the cactus? The ones closest to the shed?

That looks a far way off the road (the bit of road I think I see in the photo) IMO it doesn't look like it was possibly thrown at all.

JMO

I like to think that some girls (like myself and my sister) are able to go out "naked" no make up and lightly done hair, and feel comfortable. I have a cousin who doesn't even take her dog out front of her apartment complex to pee without showering, straightening her hair, and putting on a full mask. So I suppose we have to assume Sierra was someone who liked to look her best at all times, and can't think she might have intended to go to school as that photo appears.

I go out "naked" myself, lol, except for sunscreen. Sometimes if I dress up, I wear Clinique Almost Lipstick or whatever it is called. But I think you're right about Sierra.

So the purse was found behind the cactus? The ones closest to the shed?

That looks a far way off the road (the bit of road I think I see in the photo) IMO it doesn't look like it was possibly thrown at all.

JMO
They're all close to the shed curious. I don't see how it was thrown. We also have the books with it. LE used the word "Wedged" between the cactus and the wall, I think. LE said they were all together.

Video on the news now showing divers in water very close to shoreline.

I never noticed the word "Mayhem" painted on that tin shed. I wonder when it was put there. That is not exactly a common word.

1. It is used in charges when people have done some mutilation.

2. Prior to seeing it in charges, Iused to think it was only used for crazy, out of control situations.

Seeing it now on a farm shed that played a role with some evidence is odd. I wonder the hiding place was chosen because of the word...and they took it to mean out of control.

There is an insurance commercial with Dean Winters starring as "Mayhem." They are pretty funny commercials.

I'm wondering how they found the photo so fast. Like it's been said, the phone was found March 17. If it was on Sierra's laptop, chances were she had it password protected based on the type of things and photos she had on there. It would take more than a day to gain access. How was the photo available for someone to take a photo of so quickly? Unless it was sent to a friend who told Marlene about it. Just trying to make sense out of these conflicting reports.

Above BBM.. JUST WHAT YOU SAID is IMO the how or the why the photo was so quickly known about and therefore released as info in the media even with a copy of the actual photo circulating in the media.. jmo, tho!

:moo:Lately I have been wondering just how many young people go missing by simply disappearing, never to be found, some cases relegated to the "cold case" or "runaway" file. I wonder if Sierra will join the Holly Bobo's, Brittanee Drexel's, Laurier Supers, Traci Occasio, Jennifer Kesee, and on and on.

Web Sleuths has a "Missing Children" link and I found myself looking through this list and noticed from 2006 thru 2011-53 young girls between the ages of 13 and 17 have gone missing. That is only through the first 15 pages. I am sure I missed many more.

They are from the following states WA.,VA.,CA.,NV.,TN.,FL.,CO.,AZ,TX., NY.,LA.,ID.,GA.,

So What's my point, right? Well I wonder if there is anything to connect these cases to each other. Many are considered "runaways" (how convenient.)

I wonder if there is not one person or a group that scopes out these children and target them in particular--maybe because they are a bit rebellious and "runaway" would not be hard to accept.They seem to all be very attractive young women. Who is to say this person or persons doe not go from state to state so as not to be so obvious.
Pretty out there, huh?....but you know I would only hope far fetched or not the State Law Enforcement agencies would connect with each other to see if there is a possibility that some of these cases may be connected, and maybe if we find one of these young girls we may find so many more we were looking for.

Just a thought. Would be interested to hear from some of you as to your thoughts on this:blushing:--yes even if you tell me that's idiotic,your viewpoint is important.

I just believe these disappearances are too well executed to be the work of the "many".

Timely post, considering tomorrow is the 1-yr anniversary of Holly Bobo going missing (I know you've followed that case as I have)...
eerie some of the similarities between Holly and Sierra's cases, -- happening almost at the same time in the morning, just outside their homes, just two items found so far in both cases despite the massive searches done, and I'm sure there are more....

Sadly if you go to Holly's thread, you might be the only one there now as the case is cold. Hope this does not happen here!

Now, what you said may not be so far off, at least the thought went thru my mind is there any way a perp or perps could have taken Holly and then moved on and somehow found Sierra - seems impossible, I know...

I go out "naked" myself, lol, except for sunscreen. Sometimes if I dress up, I wear Clinique Almost Lipstick or whatever it is called. But I think you're right about Sierra.

I have worn make-up on less than 5 occasions in my entire life. To me, it is gross.

It does look like she has at least mascara on in pictures, but maybe she didn't wear it everyday? I'm not sure what teenagers do these days. I do know back when I was in high school, it was all-day hair and make-up marathon in the school bathrooms.

It does seem like a good possibility she might have got the picture from a friend of Sierra's. I get the impression from Marlene's fb that she isn't that computer/internet savvy. I'm pretty convinced now sherbetjello is on the money that it is a print out of the photo the iPhone photographed, so maybe someone bought it to Marlene printed? The lack of confirmed detail about the supposed last known photo of Sierra that really locks down a timeline is very concerning.

Sierra didn't bother with privacy settings for twitter or tumblr online, there is a good chance she may not have worried about passwording the computer. Or if she's anything like my daughter (or me to be frank) the computer may have been left on, all logged in, ready to go. Anyone could walk in here and write whatever they wanted anywhere as me, the lock on my front door is the "password" most of the time! If Marlene was unlikely to look at her computer anyway, passwording might not be a priority.

As you'll see below the Sharks shirt is called many different things.. go figure..

Here are the Sgt's words directly from his mouth per Presser:

Some new information that has developed over the past few days, was that there was a bag, specifically a Juicy purse, a Juicy bag belonging to Sierra Lamar, that was found Sunday about 1pm. Members of the Sheriffs office search and rescue team found this Juicy bag belonging to Sierra. Inside the bag was some of Sierra's clothing. A pair of pants, and a T shirt, neatly folded, neatly put inside this bag. This bag was located on Santa Teresa Blvd, and Laguna, which is within a couple of miles of Sierra's mother's house. (Sgt. Jose Cardoza) http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/video?id=8591214

...snip...

This hemming and hawing over whether to call the Juicy purse a bag or a purse may be why initial reports said there was a purse and a backpack. In fact,if you read the entire quote, it is never really clarified. Sounds like he said they found a JC bag containing clothes and a JC purse.

I know they didn't, but this is another example of how different wording makes a single item sounds like more... like the Sharks Jersey/Sweatshirt/T-Shirt/Hoodie...

I dunno, I see kids out in shorts when it is FREEZING.

But a mesh jersey would require more than just a bra underneath. There are HOLES all over! I usually wear a long sleeve T or a turtleneck with my football jerseys, but have seen people with a pullover hoodie worn underneath the jersey.

And FWIW (general comment) a lot of teens (and me) put their cell in the pocket of their hoodie.

This hemming and hawing over whether to call the Juicy purse a bag or a purse may be why initial reports said there was a purse and a backpack. In fact,if you read the entire quote, it is never really clarified. Sounds like he said they found a JC bag containing clothes and a JC purse.

I know they didn't, but this is another example of how different wording makes a single item sounds like more... like the Sharks Jersey/Sweatshirt/T-Shirt/Hoodie...

At lunch today and it here somewhere. I did a yahoo search on Sierra Lamar Sharks Jersey and Sierra Lamar T- shirt being found. The articles were almost 50-50 in the wording and sometimes by the same paper or channel. The only thing the same was the word pants and folded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay