Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #8 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like as of 6, they still had 1 diver in the water but were getting ready to wrap up. They found a tree trunk, lol. Just goes to show how tedious and difficult what they're doing is. They'll be heading to Uvas tomorrow. Media has been out there stalking them all day, so it looks pretty clear that they didn't find anything of significance in Chesbro (MOO).

if scent pools in places, can a person in prolonged intimate contact transfer that scent to other places because it is pooled on them, similar to how touch dna is transfered? if I sleep next to my partner all night, walk down the driveway and get into my car, is his scent dispersed with mine?

Yes, I know. :) I didn't paraphrase in entirety; just found it interesting that they had to evaluate 1,000 images before sending the divers down.

Actually, I first read items at another site, but then found the wording as areas.
I wasn't being picky to ANY Sleuthers! Honest!:please:

Ok, dumb question...is the S.O. tipline the same as the number on the familys website?

While I do understand what you're saying I must say that its not necessarily as grim regarding LE leads, suspects, investigations..

Above BBM.. the perfect example IMO that shows the complete opposite is the Sam Koenig case.. they were onto Keyes and actively tracking his whereabouts and movements for several weeks prior to his arrest.. and tho they had correctly zeroed in on him as the abductor they hadn't the slightest clue of where Sam was hidden/disposed..

AND NOT A NARY ONE OF US HAD EVEN THE SLIGHTEST CLUE(nor did the media) THAT LE HAD A MAJOR SUSPECT AND TRACKING HIS EVERY MOVE STATE TO STATE.. NO ONE KNEW UNTIL HE WAS ARRESTED..

So I must say it is definitely possible that LE are a helluva alot closer to finding Sierra and/or arresting the perp.. I'll admit Sam's case has given me renewed hope in that there are still cases that can be brought to justice and not doomed to the years of no answers for the victims loved ones and no justice for what their loved one suffered and endured. God knows we already have waaay too many of those unsolved already!

I can only hope that is the case but I also have to be honest how I feel and that feeling is they do not have a suspect.

I would love to be wrong for I dont want this case to be among so so so many others that are never solved.

IMO

If you have a twitter could you please look at those two names in my post and see what you think? I really can't tell what this guy is up to..it's soooo weird to me. If you think it's worthwhile I have no problem sending it in.

Absolutely report it, let LE decide if it's important or not. Let them make the call, it's why they have a tipline, don't ever be afraid to use it!

Did you go through the process to get verified as they did? If you did, I'm sure it was just an oversight of not mentioning you. If you haven't, alert on your own post and you can go through the verification process.

I had no idea there was a process. Thanks! Its not a big deal, but I felt like my previous observations weren't considered valid. Again, thanks.

if scent pools in places, can a person in prolonged intimate contact transfer that scent to other places because it is pooled on them, similar to how touch dna is transfered? if I sleep next to my partner all night, walk down the driveway and get into my car, is his scent dispersed with mine?

I am sure someone can give you a better answer but your scent would be the strongest, imo.

IMO

Very interesting that an older photo of Sierra was used... Why do they do that? Sierra had been styling her hair poker straight... Why mislead people that are on the lookout for her? People that live near her were looking for a young, baby faced girl that styles her hair with curls..... Hummm.. They should have been looking for a more mature faced girl with poker straight hair.....:banghead:

Maybe they figured that after a day in captivity her hair would revert to its natural curly state. It's not really likely an abductor would provide things like a straightener or fancy hair care products.

I had no idea there was a process. Thanks! Its not a big deal, but I felt like my previous observations weren't considered valid. Again, thanks.

Not at all...they were greatly appreciated...JMO

Actually, I first read items at another site, but then found the wording as areas.
I wasn't being picky to ANY Sleuthers! Honest!:please:
I didn't intend to sound snippy and thought the :) sufficed, but I should have said "thank you" as well. :hug:

ACK!! :anguish: :panic:

I started a new job on Tuesday, and I have fallen SO behind... :tears: I'm still reading on the last thread page 27 of 43, and just came here and have 32 pages {edited to say 33 pages} to read on THIS thread!!! :eek:

I'll be okay... :slap: :D guess I'll be reading ALOT this coming weekend!! :eek:nline:

If someone can tell me if there is anything NEW on the rest of the last thread??? :waitasec: if not! I'll start reading here! I'll check back in a few... to see if there's an answer!! TIA!!! :seeya:

sorry sorta off topic! :blushing: carry on...

If the Juicy bag was placed there, not thrown, wanting it found, do you think that would suggest someone that knew her (or was acquainted with her) or more likely a total stranger?

If I wanted to confuse the police and make them think she ran away so that all the focus wouldn't be on finding an abductor, then wouldn't they have hid the bag, burned the bag, etc. Getting rid of all her possessions makes me fear by that time they didn't have Sierra in the car. Having Sierra's bag in the car with her would be the least of their worries unless they thought there was something in it like another phone.

It is like an act of taunting setting it upright neat and tidy. Strange.

There are strange comments on news articles also and then the trolls. Then the ones that I have sleuthed that seem to fit the profile. I wish I could share with someone and say hey what do you think? Basically there's just a lot of odd balls out there I guess. It has to be a social media nightmare for LE trying to figure out what is useful and what isn't.

A few comments on Sierra's possible whereabouts have turned up last night and today and i'm beginning to wonder if any of them are the perp. I haven't seen these detailed accounts before. On the comment mentioned above where the person supposedly had it figured out, i've seen it mentioned two other times of a possible connection with IBM. Also Richmond Ave has been mentioned a few times. Each time the person is asking for help reporting this to LE, like he/she wants to remain anonymous.

I haven't had the time to catch up on the last few threads so forgive me if this has been discussed. I have just been consumed with this case and what happened to Sierra and I found an article today, I can't post a link because I didn't save it, the article quoted both an ex profiler and a criminal psychiatrist, the profiler mentioned that tossing the purse wasn't consistent with someone trying to restrain a victim etc and that considering the timeline it could mean that there were two perps. I highly doubted that (I don't know why) and just started thinking that it could be a close neighbor that somehow restrained her long enough to get her into his residence and after harming her he was free to discard the items and then her. He would have had ample time, even if he though he only had until school started it would have allowed him a couple of hours. I know they did spend a lot of time at a neighbors property. So he gets her, maybe offering her a ride to the bus stop, it turns bad quickly, he drives a bit, tosses her phone. returns to the privacy of his home, does harm to her. He proceeds to toss her clothes and purse, he would be familiar with the area. Anyway, it has just been on my mind and if LE/FBI suspected this they may not mention it until they find her. Organized sociopaths generally have homes, jobs, even a spouse so I figured it's possible.

If the Juicy bag was placed there, not thrown, wanting it found, do you think that would suggest someone that knew her (or was acquainted with her) or more likely a total stranger?

If I wanted to confuse the police and make them think she ran away so that all the focus wouldn't be on finding an abductor, then wouldn't they have hid the bag, burned the bag, etc. Getting rid of all her possessions makes me fear by that time they didn't have Sierra in the car. Having Sierra's bag in the car with her would be the least of their worries unless they thought there was something in it like another phone.

It is like an act of taunting setting it upright neat and tidy. Strange.

I guess everyone will have a different opinion on this...but to me, it is as though these items were meant to be found, to indicate that an abduction took place, not to taunt but to point LE in a particular direction, theory-wise. But that is just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monkeybean