Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #8 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So for those who have gone to see this building/cactus, is the place where the purse appears in that video further behind the cactus than it looks there? From Sheriff Laurie Smith's description I imagined the purse as being actually next to the cactus ( ie wedged) such that someone putting it there might think the cactus would deter people from finding it. But from that picture it doesn't really look like it was very close to the cactus at all.

When I went there today I realized there are actually smaller cactus bushes as well. There is a spot where there is a small cactus bush on the photo's I posted and the building right behind it where the purse appeared in the video IMO. It's not the huge cacti, but a smaller maybe 10" cactus bush with weeds surrounding it.

I can't imagine what Marlene is going through. The thoughts that must be running through her head. The worst possible nightmare a parent could have and the public scrutinizes every word she says and every blink of her eye.

The straps in the photo look black to me also. I was just looking on Ebxy and there are tons of different styles. I wonder where the original photo of the purse started to circulate. Was it on NG or before that?

I only saw it on NG originally, which makes me doubtful of the accuracy, personally...JMO

The bag looked bigger than what I imagined it would. Do we even have a photo of the type of bag is was?

We haven't seen the Juicy Bag with a Big black handle. If that is a bag, it is more like a tote.

IIRC, NG asked ML is the Juicy Bay (small pink one) was like it, she said "yes".

...I just want to give up because this is all too confusing. That area is not where the cactus is I don't see anyplace to wedge it or secrete it. WTH? That is a blank wall with Pipes about 6 ft away from the wall.

Didn't we hear it was wedged between a cactus and the wall? Are you guys sure you are looking at q Juicy Bag in the pic? How would TV cameras be able to film it? They would have had to be called prior to ID and I didn't think they do that sort of thing.

:duh:

For anyone who might be having trouble finding the purse in the picture, look at the person with the yellow vest on, follow the left arm down to the end of the red jacket, there are the handles.

We haven't seen the Juicy Bag with a Big black handle. If that is a bag, it is more like a tote.

IIRC, NG asked ML is the Juicy Bay (small pink one) was like it, she said "yes".

...I just want to give up because this is all too confusing. That area is not where the cactus is I don't see anyplace to wedge it or secrete it. WTH? That is a blank wall with Pipes about 6 ft away from the wall.

Didn't we hear it was wedged between a cactus and the wall? Are you guys sure you are looking at q Juicy Bag in the pic? How would TV cameras be able to film it? They would have had to be called prior to ID and I didn't think they do that sort of thing.

:duh:

Do you think the news crews are just following them around?

For anyone who might be having trouble finding the purse in the picture, look at the person with the yellow vest on, follow the left arm down to the end of the red jacket, there are the handles.

That can't be the Juicy Bag we were shown or ML said then..

....and it certainly isn't concealed.

When I went there today I realized there are actually smaller cactus bushes as well. There is a spot where there is a small cactus bush on the photo's I posted and the building right behind it where the purse appeared in the video IMO. It's not the huge cacti, but a smaller maybe 10" cactus bush with weeds surrounding it.

Thanks. Sheriff Laurie did say it was a "big" cactus. I don't know what to make of her statements cause she didn't seem to be very accurate or consistent with what other LE had said previously, then again here she is actually looking at the purse herself so you would think she would know. :waitasec:

Is it standing up??

Maybe it isn't the bag they are looking at but the spot where it was found.

IF that's the bag, it doesn't even come close to what we were shown as the cute little bag, pink handles, with a very short handle and has to be carried with your hand because it would not fit on a shoulder.

Those straps are long and black and it looks like the type that is a tote.

That can't be the Juicy Bag we were shown or ML said then..

....and it certainly isn't concealed.

Yeah I am just so confused by this whole thing... Either that isn't the bag or something is really strange here. Does this make more sense to you 408 since you went to see the building? I have been thinking of going out there myself but it feels wrong somehow, I know I would hardly be contributing to the investigation but just trying to clear things up for my own sanity.

My daughter has a mid-sized Juicy and i asked her to look at the photo. She said it looks brown or black (she has a brown one) and it looks larger when it's sitting up like that. It may be the lighting but it doesn't look like the bag on NG, not even the style.

Juicy Couture has a black tote on their website. $188 I am photo challenged so I don't know how to put it up!:maddening:

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Clue-Found-in-Sierra-Lamar-Disappearance-143815416.html

this is the article that still baffles me, when Cardoza said they did not release the finding of the bag and clothing sooner as they were "waiting for forensic analysis" and that the clothing did not contain anything to point to a suspect, POI, or even a crime.

So I am still stuck on why the sheriff said that NO results had come back yet from the lab as of a week ago...

Just one of my obsessions...I hate when LE sources don't agree, the media is hard enough to translate...

If that is the handle of the bag, it looks like a tote bag and she still should have had a purse...IMO this is not a purse a girl would carry for her make-up and stuff, but would be perfect for a change of clothes and books...

I can see how clothes would fit in that bag, not the cute little one i was imagining. I stay confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay